Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout (1228 Views)

Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) / Ugwuanyi's Ongoing Transformation Of Forest Reserve, Okpara Square,enugu (Photo) / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:59pm On Mar 19
The Aerial view of ongoing transformation of Ochanja Roundabout

https:///anambranewmedia/status/1769680427378205131?s=46

1 Like

Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Sultanofpiglets: 1:03pm On Mar 19
Tell TInubu that the killing in the ND will not be unpunished.

He didn't read a useless speech when Boko Haram killed and filmed NIGERIA army in the north.

Una must hear from us ..

Worthless gathering of insecure and cowardly losers.

IGBOs are correct after all...

Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by LagosFirstSon: 1:05pm On Mar 19
Sultanofpiglets:

He didn't read a useless speech when Boko Haram killed and filmed NIGERIA army in the north.

Una must hear from us ..

Nonsense

Stop mentioning Igbos in your comment. Whatever happens in delta remains in delta . Don't be a coward . You only remember Igbos when you have problems but the Igbos won't fall for that anymore. Carry your cross alone so that next time, some of you Niger deltans will have sense.

Tinubu is supporting the Military massacre of the Okuama people same way that he supported the fulani massacre of Yoruba people in Ondo and Osun state , so nothing new.

10 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by nisai: 1:06pm On Mar 19
INDOMIE9090:

😂😂😂
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Sultanofpiglets: 1:11pm On Mar 19
Omo.. bro.

I am a very sensible person and I know for a fact that IGBOs are truly the LIGHT in that worthless country called a ZOO

In my place all the Youths and elders will rather DIE free than have an alignment with YORUBA people. The Yoruba in my community are very LOYAL and dare not bring that rubbish IGBO-HATE Propaganda.

As regards IGBO businesses and others, they have a safe heaven and we align with them culturally. So everything is bae

I don't need to expose my state or location, but, what I want to say is that everybody eyes don open.

SOUTHERN UNITY with YORUBA is DEAD
cool.

LagosFirstSon:

Stop mentioning Igbos in your comment. Whatever happens in delta remains in delta . Don't be a coward . You only remember Igbos when you have problems but the Igbos won't fall for that anymore . Carry your cross alone so that next time, some of you Niger deltans will have sense .
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by muyico(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19
K! Seen
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Depriest2020: 3:43pm On Mar 19
If Soludo don't provide a dumpster for waste disposal, Ochanja residents will still turn it to a dumping site.
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by positivelord: 3:53pm On Mar 19
what is this nonsense soludo is building with 3 bags of cement.... Tueh

1 Like

Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Putindbutt: 3:53pm On Mar 19
Transforwetin?, big shame.
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Rahkman: 5:26pm On Mar 19
INDOMIE9090:

soludo na 1 term governor on a normal ....so as him finish display him stupidity we go pack am comot make him go meet him afònja friends
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Rahkman: 5:27pm On Mar 19
Putindbutt:
Transforwetin?, big shame.
the guy dey disgrace himself and him family na 1 term governor
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by RenaissanceGuy: 5:35pm On Mar 19
I think this roundabout of a thing belongs to the 1960s, not the 21st century. Not visually appealing at all.
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by fuckJones(f): 6:41pm On Mar 19
Sultanofpiglets:

Una must hear from us ..

Nonsense
are you a terrorist?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Paraman: 6:46pm On Mar 19
LagosFirstSon:

Stop mentioning Igbos in your comment. Whatever happens in delta remains in delta . Don't be a coward . You only remember Igbos when you have problems but the Igbos won't fall for that anymore. Carry your cross alone so that next time, some of you Niger deltans will have sense.

Tinubu is supporting the Military massacre of the Okuama people same way that he supported the fulani massacre of Yoruba people in Ondo and Osun state , so nothing new.
Sultanofpiglet is an Igbo man from the south east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Cindypresh(f): 6:56pm On Mar 19
INDOMIE9090:

It was built by soludo that you people so much love, so what changed.

We warned Soludo, the people he's pleasing today will remind him who he is tomorrow.
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by BentizilL0: 7:14pm On Mar 19
Sultanofpiglets:
Omo.. bro.

I am a very sensible person and I know for a fact that IGBOs are truly the LIGHT in that worthless country called a ZOO

In my place all the Youths and elders will rather DIE free than have an alignment with YORUBA people. The Yoruba in my community are very LOYAL and dare not bring that rubbish IGBO-HATE Propaganda.

As regards IGBO businesses and others, they have a safe heaven and we align with them culturally. So everything is bae

I don't need to expose my state or location, but, what I want to say is that everybody eyes don open.

SOUTHERN UNITY with YORUBA is DEAD
cool.

That's for you and your people, no one can stop our unity with Yoruba...

Which part are you from in the South South?. You think all this your Igbo tactics of trying to divide the unity will work?.. grin
You're just a pained loser that still cannot get over an election..
Re: The Aerial View Of Ongoing Transformation Of Ochanja Roundabout by Trendy247: 8:04pm On Mar 19
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Works Minister Confirms Tinubu’s Lebanese Ally, Chagoury Got Lagos-calabar Road / Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power / Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.