Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Times Are Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Times Are Hard (774 Views)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / Massive Chested Girls Are Hard To Find Nowadays. / Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Times Are Hard by Bazztadewu: 1:06pm On Mar 19
Ever since tinubu came on board.things have been tough for me. All the money I have,is going to fuel and food.i abandoned my car for months,still I'm spending huge on pub transport.my business is used to manage has collapsed. Investments gone sour and frozen.im pleading with nairalanders should come to my rescue,I need some financial assistance. I'm left with less than 1k and it won't last less than 24hrs.i have daily needs which can't be met,I'm frustrated and I don't want to do fraud or rituals.i don't believe in fast money and quick death.who can assist me with any token pls.times are hard. I can't boast of 2k as we speak.im managing 50mb which is depressing. Help me pls.i don't want to jump into the lagoon .I don't want to be eaten by sharks.pls
Re: Times Are Hard by Bukky001(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19
It ois well with your spirit, soul and body

1 Like

Re: Times Are Hard by Love800(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19
I pray someone comes to ur aid because i understand.
No good jobs available to sustain one. Better job na through connection. Even if u see work, wey the money one go take dey hold body as he dey go the work? I understand these tins because dis is what am experiencing everyday.

Hold on. I pray God relocates an helper to u. But if no helper comes, just continue grinding(hustle anyhow legitmately).

1 Like

Re: Times Are Hard by TheBTCinvestor: 7:29am On Mar 20
Bazztadewu:
Ever since tinubu came on board.things have been tough for me. All the money I have,is going to fuel and food.i abandoned my car for months,still I'm spending huge on pub transport.my business is used to manage has collapsed. Investments gone sour and frozen.im pleading with nairalanders should come to my rescue,I need some financial assistance. I'm left with less than 1k and it won't last less than 24hrs.i have daily needs which can't be met,I'm frustrated and I don't want to do fraud or rituals.i don't believe in fast money and quick death.who can assist me with any token pls.times are hard. I can't boast of 2k as we speak.im managing 50mb which is depressing. Help me pls.i don't want to jump into the lagoon .I don't want to be eaten by sharks.pls

Better commit suicide...its better for u...the bible says suffereth not a witch to live! This is the beginning of ur woes and downfall..Mark my words...your cursed and would beg to eat till u depart this world grin
Re: Times Are Hard by TheBTCinvestor: 7:30am On Mar 20
Love800:
I pray someone comes to ur aid because i understand.
No good jobs available to sustain one. Better job na through connection. Even if u see work, wey the money one go take dey hold body as he dey go the work? I understand these tins because dis is what am experiencing everyday.

Hold on. I pray God relocates an helper to u. But if no helper comes, just continue grinding(hustle anyhow legitmately).

I have the connects to give him a good job but I will never recommend...let him perish grin

1 Like

Re: Times Are Hard by Bazztadewu: 7:35am On Mar 20
Obinna,why do u hate me why cant u help me,why
TheBTCinvestor:

Better commit suicide...its better for u...the bible says suffereth not a witch to live! This is the beginning of ur woes and downfall..Mark my words...your cursed and would beg to eat till u depart this world grin
Re: Times Are Hard by Bazztadewu: 7:36am On Mar 20
Obinna dont say such. A hungry man is angry.obinna show me love
TheBTCinvestor:

I have the connects to give him a good job but I will never recommend...let him perish grin
Re: Times Are Hard by Bazztadewu: 7:36am On Mar 20
Obinna i know u can help me,lets squash our beef and help mw.im a loyalist
TheBTCinvestor:

Re: Times Are Hard by Skooltynz: 7:40am On Mar 20
your brothers said tinubu is magician will fix everything like he fixed lagos,so i guess its too early to judge tinubu..its just a year..grin grin
Re: Times Are Hard by Bazztadewu: 7:40am On Mar 20
Lets forget what the bible says obinna, help me obinna. Dont laugh at my misery sir. No one knows tomorrow sir. I could be a minister tomorrow..help me sir.i can make me your PA
TheBTCinvestor:

Re: Times Are Hard by Freelancerr(m): 8:50am On Mar 20
That Fraud you said you can't do. DO IT
Re: Times Are Hard by motionarena: 10:25am On Mar 20
Bazztadewu:

Even if you do fraud or rituals nothing for you there.

Why do people just assume is their self dignity that is keeping dem from doing yahoo. Like you even have the skills to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Times Are Hard by Love800(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20
Why na!
U know him before?

Can i beg for myself also. Pls 1k will do for me. Or if u have any factory work dat pays 50k above. I can relocate.
Am ssce holder.
TheBTCinvestor:

Re: Times Are Hard by MrCork: 6:10pm On Mar 20
Bazztadewu:

Son..all the shark in lagos lagooon hav all been eaten so no need to concern yor sef.....be woooried about crocodile...they will chew u like chewwwin gum!!((TRUE STORY)) angry
Re: Times Are Hard by Valtteri: 9:02pm On Apr 20
Bazztadewu:

This is just the beginning of your woes. You go to people’s posts and downgrade their businesses. Look at this idiot that told someone recently that “death is close to you”. You never see anything. You are cursed. You will beg for death, but you won’t see. Miserable wretch
Re: Times Are Hard by Valtteri: 9:03pm On Apr 20
TheBTCinvestor:

He’s a very useless miscreant
Re: Times Are Hard by TheBTCinvestor: 10:46pm On Apr 20
Valtteri:

He’s a very useless miscreant

Of course I know this lol
Re: Times Are Hard by TheBTCinvestor: 11:00pm On Apr 20
Valtteri:

This is just the beginning of your woes. You go to people’s posts and downgrade their businesses. Look at this idiot that told someone recently that “death is close to you”. You never see anything. You are cursed. You will beg for death, but you won’t see. Miserable wretch

No mind am..he's problem never start....he wished me death too...hand never touch am yet.. grin He would beg for death to come but it would be far away from him

1 Like

Re: Times Are Hard by Xosh: 11:35pm On Apr 20
Love800:
Why na!
U know him before?

Can i beg for myself also. Pls 1k will do for me. Or if u have any factory work dat pays 50k above. I can relocate.
Am ssce holder.
You were helped on the other thread atuegwu somto
Re: Times Are Hard by Xosh: 11:36pm On Apr 20
Op kindly use your car for transportation biz.
Re: Times Are Hard by Love800(m): 5:39am On Apr 21
Yes. I saw the cash. But i didnt know who helped me with it. That was why i could not say thank you. If its you, thank you so much. It aided me through my struggles. I appreciate it. You are one in a million. Goodmorning.
Xosh:

Re: Times Are Hard by Bazztadewu: 6:42am On Apr 21
Hate.God is not man
Valtteri:

Re: Times Are Hard by Bazztadewu: 6:44am On Apr 21
Sir pls help me out sir. Times are really hard sir.
Xosh:

Re: Times Are Hard by okerekingsley90: 7:16am On Apr 21
MrCork:

Son..all the shark in lagos lagooon hav all been eaten so no need to concern yor sef.....be woooried about crocodile...they will chew u like chewwwin gum!!((TRUE STORY)) angry

grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For This Game Called Crash(naughty Dog) Kart Race / Why I Cannot Be A Muslim - / Sweet Or Sour: Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.