Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

How To Know You Are Ready For Parenthood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know You Are Ready For Parenthood (689 Views)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / What Has Parenthood Changed About You? / Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Ready For Parenthood by Divab(f): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
NIGHT TEST: Prepare by obtaining a small cloth bag and fill it with 8 to 12 pounds of sand. Soak it thoroughly in water. At 8 PM begin to waltz and hum with the bag until 9 PM. Lay down your bag and set your alarm for 10:00 PM. Get up, pick up your bag, and sing every song you have ever heard. Make up about a dozen more and sing them until 4:00 AM. Set alarm for 5:00 AM. Get up and make breakfast. Keep this up for 5 years. Remember to Look cheerful.

PHYSICAL TEST (MEN): Go to the nearest drug store. Set your wallet on the counter. Ask the clerk to help himself. Now proceed to the nearest food store. Go to the head office and arrange for your paycheck to be directly deposited to the store. Purchase a newspaper. Go home and read it quietly for the last time.
Re: How To Know You Are Ready For Parenthood by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
hahahahahahaha
rotflmao
I am so much laffing my head off right now.

I think the easiest way is to get one of those dummy baby dolls, that seems to be real, they cry, poo and has to be changed, they do everything like a child, if you can take care of that for like 3 months, then, i think one will know if he/she is ready to parenthood.
And like you said, money is so important.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Ve Not Seen My Bro For 24yrs / How Can A Woman Develop Her Full Potentials To Help Bring The Marriage To Succe / Unbeliveable But Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.