Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order (681 Views)

His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / Marriage Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Hagiazomakai: 4:20pm On Mar 19
I sell paints and building materials and I use Nomba POS(formerly KUDI),on a norms I dont leave money in it overnight,I move it to my main account. Just last thursday NGN 280,000 was moved away from my account via the POS between 6:58p.m and 7:07pm and no one a
has access to my POS.

On checking the transaction,it was done twice 80K and 200k to Access and GTB respectively,and the names shown on the accounts are not persons I know.

I reached out to Nomba and they said they have reached out to both banks and that they want me to go get COURT ORDER.

Please how much can one get court order?

And will it make me get my money back in full?

Or should i follow the police advice to get Bankers order?

Someone please advise,I am so so sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by 123yes(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19
Follow court order. This more authentic to pursue the recovery of your #289k. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by TINTINABULATION(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19
Getting a court order, depending on your Lawyer ranges between 100k & 150K. This entails the cost of filing court processes, appearing before the Magistrate, raising subsistence services & paying Court Baliffs.

In the interim, you can email the Customer Care of both banks, CBN (cpd@cbn.gov.ng) & NDIC (claimscomplaints@ndic.gov.ng) detailing the development.

I wish you all the very best in retrieving your money in this structureless. chaotic & disorderly society called Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by defcon4: 4:55pm On Mar 19
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Goodnewsforlife: 1:14pm On Mar 20
TINTINABULATION:
Getting a court order, depending on your Lawyer ranges between 100k & 150K. This entails the cost of filing court processes, appearing before the Magistrate, raising subsistence services & paying Court Baliffs.

In the interim, you can email the Customer Care of both banks, CBN (cpd@cbn.gov.ng) & NDIC (claimscomplaints@ndic.gov.ng) detailing the development.

I wish you all the very best in retrieving your money in this structureless. chaotic & disorderly society called Nigeria
oga keep quiet there

I still got court order on d 1st of march, it’s 20k n I sort those baba 5k

Haba now

4 Likes

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by henrimoto(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20
Goodnewsforlife:
oga keep quiet there

Haba now
..No mind that guy, Na so people go just dey write on wetin them no know about..

...so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Hagiazomakai: 2:28pm On Mar 20
Please can you give me the link

This court order is to place a restraint on the person's account...I hope its sane price

Goodnewsforlife:
oga keep quiet there

Haba now
Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Goodnewsforlife: 2:33pm On Mar 20
Hagiazomakai:

This court order is to place a restraint on the person's account...I hope its sane price

i understand what u are talking about, u don’t need any link

Go to court n tell them u want to get a court order for an account that stole your fund

Note… get the account details like

Account number
Name
Bank

U can run one court order for the two banks

Go to any court close to u, all they need is to issue a letter to that effect and stamp it then u can take it to bank
Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by DenreleDave(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20
TINTINABULATION:

You are a very fuulish and ignorant person

All in the quest to give Nigeria a bad name, u lied to the young man.... All these obirodent sef

Court order cost nothing less than 6k..

2 Likes

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by DenreleDave(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20
Hagiazomakai:

Where do u stay

Ask for a court around u na... It shud not be hard at all
Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Zwooks: 7:26pm On Mar 20
defcon4:
I paid 6k for court order. You can get from a magistrate court to place a DND on account pending investigation by bank

Do you mind sharing more information concerning this ? I am interested in the city and state of the court and then if possible the name of the court
Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by JONSYN7154: 10:15am On Mar 21
Hagiazomakai:
I sell paints and building materials and I use Nomba POS(formerly KUDI),on a norms I dont leave money in it overnight,I move it to my main account. Just last thursday NGN 280,000 was moved away from my account via the POS between 6:58p.m and 7:07pm and no one a
has access to my POS.

On checking the transaction,it was done twice 80K and 200k to Access and GTB respectively,and the names shown on the accounts are not persons I know.

I reached out to Nomba and they said they have reached out to both banks and that they want me to go get COURT ORDER.

Please how much can one get court order?

And will it make me get my money back in full?

Or should i follow the police advice to get Bankers order?

Someone please advise,I am so so sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided
you can report the issue to CBN. Let me check if I can send you their email address.
Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by JONSYN7154: 10:28am On Mar 21
Here is that i promise to send to you. When writing the email copy your bank and see them taking action.
I have done it before and it work.

BREAKING INFORMATION:

In case you mistakenly transferred Money to the wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER

Please read carefully and learn.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) and copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), and ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng
& contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng, this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect's account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened nor will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police, and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Bullfallo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21
The process is long. My friend mistakenly paid money to someone account. 250k the person quickly withdrew over 180k. When he contacts the bank they told him to go to court. After getting court order the account only had few thousand inside. The bank freezes the account and called the guy he said he doesn’t have the money yet. That account have been frozen for almost a year na because no money in the account and the guy abandoned banking.

Kobo my guy nor see since that time

1 Like

Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Hagiazomakai: 12:48pm On Mar 21
Thank you guys

The issue here is that court order will be very slow to get the money back,but getting a bankers order throughthe police to the bank and they place a lien on the persons account (money can enter the account but it cant be witdrawn) and the police can still go ahead to arrest the persons involved or tell the ban to put them on red alert when the person comes into the banking hal to do anything on the account.

But its expensive,which do you advise I go for?
Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by Bullfallo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21
Hagiazomakai:
Thank you guys

The issue here is that court order will be very slow to get the money back,but getting a bankers order throughthe police to the bank and they place a lien on the persons account (money can enter the account but it cant be witdrawn) and the police can still go ahead to arrest the persons involved or tell the ban to put them on red alert when the person comes into the banking hal to do anything on the account.

But its expensive,which do you advise I go for?
you will spend more that that money through police. Even if you recover that money through police. They will share the money into two part. Give you half.

Choose your poison

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Nigerian In The Usa / Another Way To Tell If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Siamese Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.