Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop (416 Views)

Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? / What Specs Of Laptop Is Best For Programming. / I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by Nunam(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19
Dear nairaland, I hope to find you well.this will be my third year in the university without a laptop as a computer engineering student. I must confess this has deprived my learning in this field. I use to have one before i was admitted but it got damage beyond repairable according to the technician. since then that's how I've been struggling borrowing up and down wherever assignment or project is been given us. It's more frustrating with the power outages here, most of the time we've to contribute money to power the one's in our department studio for some practicals.
i have been saving up for one, but due to recent increment in school fees from 37k to 123k I am left with nothing.
Please I'm appealing to anyone out here who may have a spare laptop that is not in use, even if it is faulty and fix 🙏🙏 reach out to me. I want to make good use of it.. I want to perfect my programming skills.
I believe with this laptop I can also be earning with audio editing and graphics design which I'm good at while learning on the programmin
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by talk2hb1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19
Nunam:

Dear nairaland, I hope to find you well.this will be my third year in the university without a laptop as a computer engineering student. I must confess this has deprived my learning in this field.

I believe with this laptop I can also be earning with audio editing and graphics design which I'm good at while learning on the programmin
So the help should be uploaded online for you to download, Share your contact too, and a way to be verified that you are whom you claimed you are.
Allah ba de Sah
Which school if you mind to share
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by Nunam(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19
talk2hb1:

So the help should be uploaded online for you to download, Share your contact too, and a way to be verified that you are whom you claimed you are.
Allah ba de Sah
Which school if you mind to share
My line is 0904 2185 089.
All my studentship records are available and verifiable on the portal.
I will appreciate any help sir... Btw my school is unimaid
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by motionarena: 8:29am On Mar 21
Nunam:
Dear nairaland, I hope to find you well.this will be my third year in the university without a laptop as a computer engineering student. I must confess this has deprived my learning in this field. I use to have one before i was admitted but it got damage beyond repairable according to the technician. since then that's how I've been struggling borrowing up and down wherever assignment or project is been given us. It's more frustrating with the power outages here, most of the time we've to contribute money to power the one's in our department studio for some practicals.
i have been saving up for one, but due to recent increment in school fees from 37k to 123k I am left with nothing.
Please I'm appealing to anyone out here who may have a spare laptop that is not in use, even if it is faulty and fix 🙏🙏 reach out to me. I want to make good use of it.. I want to perfect my programming skills.

I have a very old one that needs some repairs
But am in lagos
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by Nunam(m): 9:29am On Mar 22
motionarena:

I have a very old one that needs some repairs
But am in lagos
Thank you so much sir 🙏🙏 I will really appreciate as long as I can fix it. Fortunately my lil bro is currently in Lagos. Although it was his first time visit about some weeks ago now.
I will confirm the hotel he works with and see how we can link up from there.
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by Nunam(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23
motionarena:
Good day sir, my brother stays in ojodu Berger bustop. I don't know how far it is from your location. But whenever your time permit here is my WhatsApp number 0904 2185 089
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by Bongadu: 1:38pm On Mar 23
Show your progress with programming and an anon will send you a laptop
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by Nunam(m): 9:30am On Mar 24
Bongadu:
Show your progress with programming and an anon will send you a laptop

Thank you for trying to help but for now most of my dealing with programming is base on what we are being taught in school with the use of C++ and java. prior to that I only pick interest in web development for a start using Python and Django. some of my mini projects are lost with the old PC.
it was my desire for this field that made me want to study computer
Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by Nunam(m): 9:51am On Mar 24
I use to sustain myself with Graphics and Audio editing with online gigs but trouble started the day I loose my PC. saving up has never seen the end of a day as fees and hostel will always gulps everything. just trying to see how I can break out of this chain.

The unforgettable day my PC got burned ↓↓↓

Re: Help Please! I Will Accept Any Kind Of Laptop by CORPSEFUCKER: 11:12am On Mar 26
Look for any female and snatch her laptop

Bonus if she's fat or too pretty to give a shit

(1) (Reply)

Hello! I'm A Web & Backend Developer, Rate My Portfolio And Projects / Nwagu Martins Emeka Is NOT A Scammer But A Very Good Man / Android App Developer Wanted For Contract Project (lagos And Port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.