Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? (1057 Views)

Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? / What Specs Of Laptop Is Best For Programming. / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? by prosper21(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hi guys, I intend to learn programming, although i don't have much funds on me. pls what kinda laptop would advisable for me, at least a cheap one. Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? by stanliwise(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
prosper21:
Hi guys, I intend to learn programming, although i don't have much funds on me. pls what kinda laptop would advisable for me, at least a cheap one. Thanks
A core i5 is a stable processor for you, also ensure memory space to be about 4GB and disk space 500GB. durability : I recommend Dell.

Core i3 should be the minimum processor speed you should get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? by prosper21(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
stanliwise:
A core i5 is a stable processor for you, also ensure memory space to be about 4GB and disk space 500GB. durability : I recommend Dell.

Core i3 should be the minimum processor speed you should get.
Okay sir, please how much is a London used core i3 cost me?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? by JobNowNowNg: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
prosper21:
It depends on where you live or where you want to buy it.
Budget about ₦55k to ₦70k for a core i3 and about ₦70 to ₦90 for a core i5.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? by meobizy(f): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2019
You can learn programming with any type of laptop.
Aim to buy whichever one is within your budget.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? by stanliwise(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2019
prosper21:
I can't place my finger on any price but with things like london use and co. Ensure you consult a trusted distributor. many sell fake and republish, sprayed old laptops.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer / Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To This Python Problem / Your First Hit Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.