Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO (20855 Views)

Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director / Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director / UBA Appoints Oliver Alawuba As New GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by bhella10: 6:37pm On Mar 19
Pootle:
is she married or a feminist
She's a Ms.
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Segzy19: 6:38pm On Mar 19
Eyah! Sorry for your own.... Pele ti e!
For how long shall you 😭😭😭😭

atiku4President:
Good one. Where capacity and competence count you can't find them. Only in appointment supervised by internationally acclaimed drug lords and criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by DCmonster: 6:40pm On Mar 19
Igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by owolabi5: 6:46pm On Mar 19
cool
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by nuelson2016(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19
Check the next post for it!!

ebexofficial:
What's her achievements before now
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by KonTagiousBull: 6:51pm On Mar 19
ebexofficial:
What's her achievements before now

Ms Umeoji is an alumnus of the prestigious Harvard Business School where she attended the Advanced Management Program (AMP) and an alumnus of Columbia Business School with a Certificate in the Global Banking Program.

She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology from the University of Jos, a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a First-Class honours in Law from Baze University, Abuja. She holds a Master of Laws from the University of Salford, United Kingdom, a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Calabar, and also has a doctorate in business administration from Apollos University, USA.

The GMD-designate holds a Certificate in Economics for Business from the prestigious MIT Sloan School of Management, USA, and has attended various management programmes in renowned universities around the world including the strategic thinking and Management programme at Wharton Business School, USA.

She also attended the executive program in Strategic Management and has a Certificate in Leading Global Business all from Harvard Business School, USA.

Ms Umeoji is a fellow of notable professional bodies including the Chartered Banker Institute, UK, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, Nigerian Institute of Management, Institute of Credit Administration, Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators, and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria among others.

In 2022, the Federal Government of Nigeria honoured her with Officer of the Order of the Niger, as a recognition of her contributions to nation-building. She is a Peace Advocate of the United Nations (UN-POLAC).

She has impacted many lives through her philanthropic and humanitarian activities through her NGOs; Pink Breathe Cancer Foundation and the Adorable Foundation which educates and caters for Cancer patients and indigent children education, especially the Girl-Child.

Her contribution to humanity was recognized by the Sun Newspaper which recently bestowed on her the Humanitarian Service Icon Award for 2023.

As a result of her passion for promoting professionalism in the banking industry and improving the well-being of the less privileged, Ms Umeoji founded the Catholic Bankers Association of Nigeria (CBAN), a platform she uses to promote ethical banking and service to humanity.

She is a Lady of the Order of Knights of St. John International (KSJI), and was awarded a Papal Knight of the Order of St. Sylvester by His Holiness Pope Francis.

7 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by zebszebs: 6:53pm On Mar 19
From a youth corp member to MD.

While operators are being promoted once every 6 years.

Baskard bank.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Beverlyjean(f): 6:58pm On Mar 19
edoncast:
What do you expect from a bank that have used her achieve their aim for years .If this woman tell you how much she have raked in for Zenith from the first day she got job with them and also tell you her body count in order to get huge deposits from politicians and how she have done dirty jobs for the bank ,you will be surprised

Julius Berger made her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by airsaylongcome: 7:04pm On Mar 19
Adamux:
There was a time Zenith was strictly a Bank for the rich. Change is the only thing constant in life.

Same with GT. It was a market entry strategy.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by franugo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19
RecentHistory:
This is the woman who Emefiele introduced a rule to kick out.

What rule was that?
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by olaremint(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19
UBA elumelu, Access Bank Wigwe, Zentih bank oyinbo pepper. Hmnnn when those people occupy the commerce of any country, there is trouble in the horizon. Another Failed banks looming.
If you love yourself start keeping your money at home ooo, I talk my own
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by PropertyBuying(f): 7:54pm On Mar 19
Congratulations!
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Papayaayasager(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19
See beauty na...no wonder ronu men salivate when they see eastern women

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by luckingto50: 7:55pm On Mar 19
Caramia2020:
Electronic transfer levy bank

My brother Na every Sunday. They must cut money
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Mar 19
its not surprising.

they had to look for a way to bring her back after CBN got her fired
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Preciousgift120(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19
Ada Bekee
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Nickymezor(f): 8:20pm On Mar 19
Congratulations to her
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Amhappy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19
Congratulations Ada. She made it. Adaora has been a strong wheel behind the Bank's success. Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Mayor88(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19
Beauty and Brain
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Pootle: 9:26pm On Mar 19
bhella10:
She's a Ms.

meaning she sit on the fence
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by skuribeebo: 9:28pm On Mar 19
She ones interviewed me in 2009.
She was just looking through my eyes.
She said don't worry , I will call you in the next 5 hours.
I received the job alert immediately after 5 hrs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by Incandescent(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19
I remember when she interviewed me in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by KingRex1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19
Ada Zenith!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by jaytime(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19
Wow; a very beautiful lady. I love to see women attain exalted positions in any field.
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by pretty1214(f): 10:27pm On Mar 19
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ada Aguata, congratulations.
by the surname, my guess was right. She is from Aguata. 😳
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by bhella10: 11:04pm On Mar 19
Pootle:

meaning she sit on the fence
shoot your shot. grin
Re: Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO by djon78(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19
Finally Adora made it

Wao

Uncle Jim person/loyalist right from the beginning

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default / Entrepreneur Turns Boeing 747-Jet To A 27-room Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.