Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu (32319 Views)

Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo) / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Jemex003: 9:33pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:
Who hold pikin lollipop lift am up

When hand pain am he go bring am down

Make Tinubu dey Mumu himself

Useless bedwetter

You this werrey again LOL even uncle Jonathan you’re fighting for has been eaten with Tinubu! I just want you to know WAHALA DEY KILL PERSON o. As for Kanu he will be there until next election. Good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by blaise26abj(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-i-wear-same-outfit-to-court-nnamdi-kanu/

With the way he talked,Government should never release this man until the cases have been decided .He is a very dangerous man . Not just to this crazy country but to his own people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Osidazz19: 9:54pm On Mar 19
smartemperor042:
Your entire generation will soon be sentenced to death.
Stupid animal!

But you and your unborn generations are already sentenced to low life miserable existence and eventually untimely death. RIP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 10:01pm On Mar 19
Godjone:
Turji Bello the leader of a deadly banditry group is operating freely in the bushes of zamfara, Kaduna, Niger, Abuja, katsina, plateau and kogi, but nobody arrested him.

Sunday Igboho a freedom fighter like NNAMDI kanu just regained his freedom.

Asari dokubo even did worst thing during and after the last elections but nothing happened to him.

Mc Oluomoh and his deadly groups unleashed mayhem on voters across the nation nut nothing happened.

But because this guy is igbo and because he don't believe in the unity of one force and false entity called Nigeria, he was incarcerated indefinitely even though many Nigerian courts has at one time or the other ordered for his release.

We are watching you people from the middle belt
KANU was killing innocent Nigerians threatening federal government..bello truji never threatened the oneness of Nigeria.,......igboho only give eviction notice ..he body tell am....by the time the government is done with KANU.....he will believe in one Nigeria that a northern politician that will never like to hear about the balkanization of Nigeria.....we haven't started with him believe me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by dododawa1: 10:01pm On Mar 19
Kanu can be

GENTLE

After God

Fear

GOVERNMENT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19
The Rubicon is crossed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by tonicyril: 10:18pm On Mar 19
where is ur sense.....if u like wear isiagu for hin ontop benue bridge grin
PHIPEX:
I still wonder the point the govt intends to achieve with the one cloth thing.

Maybe when his followers start wearing it in solidarity, they will.now change the cloth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by tonicyril: 10:20pm On Mar 19
the same thin u talked when he was first released and he caused harvoc, abi u were blind then ??
adioolayi:
Free this man..adopt political solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by cybernaut(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19
Ohamadike the brave mafia of the east. We are highly behind you. No shaking
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Emmabyte: 10:45pm On Mar 19
MNK is a man any day anytime , I wish many Nigerian youths can speak up like him
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19
1bunne4lif:
Las Las he'll be free, shame on all unity beggers
They can't hold him forever
Unity beggars indeed, na em you dey nairaland they post nonsense? If you had somewhere else to go, you no for dey here.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by begge: 10:49pm On Mar 19
He keeps wearing it to break the guiness world record
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On Mar 19
Bloody liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by HeroicMeastro: 11:42pm On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-i-wear-same-outfit-to-court-nnamdi-kanu/
Useless pig don old for DSS cell. Watery beans don destroy his brain. He is now pleading to be release so that there would be peace in SE, who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 12:02am On Mar 20
adioolayi:
Free this man..adopt political solutions
Is he a politician or a terrorist, which one is he, or he is both?
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 12:04am On Mar 20
cybernaut:
Ohamadike the brave mafia of the east. We are highly behind you. No shaking
Yes behind him, so the donations can keep coming in abi?
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:04am On Mar 20
CannibalTorment:
Buhari is really a man, a real man that can crush a proud unruly boy like kanu nnamdi, Kanu go don get erectile dysfunction

Its a pity Buhari never could crush the armed bandits that are in control of half of his state of Katsina
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Jackson105: 12:20am On Mar 20
Godjone:
Turji Bello the leader of a deadly banditry group is operating freely in the bushes of zamfara, Kaduna, Niger, Abuja, katsina, plateau and kogi, but nobody arrested him.

Sunday Igboho a freedom fighter like NNAMDI kanu just regained his freedom.

Asari dokubo even did worst thing during and after the last elections but nothing happened to him.

Mc Oluomoh and his deadly groups unleashed mayhem on voters across the nation nut nothing happened.

But because this guy is igbo and because he don't believe in the unity of one force and false entity called Nigeria, he was incarcerated indefinitely even though many Nigerian courts has at one time or the other ordered for his release.

We are watching you people from the middle belt

Ibo boy sharap! You can go and join him in the prison stop crying

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Jayhome24: 12:23am On Mar 20
Arobaga:

Useless bedwetter

Your hateful and stupidity is the reason why Kanu will rot in that DSS custody.

Anuofia, eze ekuke anugboko...

Give us your father address let's go and check if he is not bedwetting or a cripple with torn wrapper living in dilapidated outdated lifestyle with proper romancing with poverty...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Ravenna: 6:03am On Mar 20
inoki247:
Lol I'm sure this Gucci no fit be one cloth cos the cloth go don fade since make person dey wear only one cloth for more than 2yrs....
Use your head na..

He wears the prison outfit all day.
He only wear the Fendi when he's going to court.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by winner37(m): 7:42am On Mar 20
Oh gosh , nothing is to be compared to freedom,see as this man looks 😭😭😭.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by sameks08(m): 8:55am On Mar 20
A day will come when those that mocked you will celebrate with you. Let's watch how it unfold
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by F1F2F3: 10:14am On Mar 20
Osidazz19:

But you and your unborn generations are already sentenced to low life miserable existence and eventually untimely death. RIP.

Illiterate go and rest.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by F1F2F3: 10:19am On Mar 20
Jackson105:

Ibo boy sharap! You can go and join him in the prison stop crying

Anyhow sha, na una wey dey fight for Nigeria knows where Nigeria dey go. Clown of a country.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by cybernaut(m): 10:43am On Mar 20
blacknp:
Yes behind him, so the donations can keep coming in abi?
river niger has no gate if you like jump and vanish. Marriage is never by force we typical igbo's want to go home and we tired of these useless union called one Nigerian nonsense.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20
cybernaut:
river niger has no gate if you like jump and vanish. Marriage is never by force we typical igbo's want to go home and we tired of these useless union called one Nigerian nonsense.
Na failed Nigerians that add no value to society they yan this nonsense narrative, no different from those Boko Haram nuisances.

Go tell Kelechi Iheanacho, Emmanuel Inwanyanwu, or Emeka Offor say you done tire for your motherland, & you want to go home, to where I wonder?

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Mayor3600: 2:33pm On Mar 20
[quote author=adekolaelect post=129009282]We told you when you and your stupid followers were gallivanting on media for Destructions , killing , hate and unrest then but you said we were Cawords .Now you have learned your lesson well for you to beg for better costurdy or 2 minutes freedom .Oga you can never initiate peace in your region bcs we only knew you and your group for unrest and violence . [/quot

You're a domestic fool!
This is why ur father died like a fowl and was thrown to a pit like a rat and ur foolishness will do u same too
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20
[quote author=Mayor3600 post=129021521][/quote] cry little BCS of tomorrow. Ok
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by SS777(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20
Arobaga:

Useless bedwetter

You never see nothing we are waiting for you cowards only good for nothing noise makers.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by cybernaut(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20
blacknp:
Na failed Nigerians that add no value to society they yan this nonsense narrative, no different from those Boko Haram nuisances.

Go tell Kelechi Iheanacho, Emmanuel Inwanyanwu, or Emeka Offor say you done tire for your motherland, & you want to go home, to where I wonder?
shoe get size kindly go and look for your size
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Preciousese(f): 3:07pm On Mar 21
tunjijones:
Am sorry to say, Mr kanu, the fight for Biafra is now bigger than you.

Thank you for bringing up the fight for restoring of Biafra. We will always remember you.

Igbos have forsaken him the moment they saw that they can't withstand the fight
Oh only peter obi could have saved this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Dino Melaye's Recall Fails (Pictures) / Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.