Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months (10610 Views)

Greatest Naira Comeback Unleashes Prospects For Economic Turnaround - THISDAY / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround By December / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Yankee101: 4:34am On Mar 20
Story
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by tophempire: 4:35am On Mar 20
LIES, NO TURNAROUND IS COMING ANY SOON.

INFLATION IS ALWAYS A RESULT OF EXCESS PRINTS OF THE COUNTRY'S CURRENCY. WE HAVE THE OLD NOTES THAT WAS TO REPLACE THE NEW ONES STILL IN CIRCULATION, THEN CBN ARE STILL PRINTING MORE.

THIS HARDSHIP GO TILL ANOTHER 10 to 15 yrs
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by lildush(m): 4:35am On Mar 20
For more jokes.. text bala Blu to 419..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by nedekid: 4:36am On Mar 20
What can be say other than "Amen".
Let's pray the country really turns around, we need it.
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45am On Mar 20
#WeBelieve

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Elinosweet143(f): 4:48am On Mar 20
This is just them eating and gisting on an unofficial level, what are the real stuff done or put in place to expect a bountiful harvest? Nothing new here
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Tzar(m): 5:08am On Mar 20
Too much promises, please let’s see more action!
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by arsenal33: 5:15am On Mar 20
ZombieTAMER:

someone that immediately moved the naira from 700 a dollar to 1500..

what did you think he meant..

Make a dollar equal one naira cheesy
grin

Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Validated: 5:38am On Mar 20
Tinubu no go get 3 Lgas in 2027, rigging or not
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Gentlevip: 5:58am On Mar 20
Mouth talk

Where is the promise?
Please keep waiting

We are on it, bear with us
Till when?

Few months
Which of the months?

The coming months
Specifically?

You can't indicate such things in numerical.
So we should wait for few and coming months that may mean forever?

We didn't say so, you are twisting our words.
So what are your words? Forget that where is the action 😂
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by cjudy(m): 6:12am On Mar 20
DiscoverID:
Point to me any negative comments above that is not from an ibo man and I will give you 500k instantly. The emergency lovers of Nigeria.

I’m not an ibo man and will never support your drug lord

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Goldenchyke(m): 6:17am On Mar 20
In still dey promise?
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by heniford2: 6:33am On Mar 20
You just have to give it to this people in lies 👊🏿😤I salute una
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by phemmie06(m): 6:35am On Mar 20
This is another shege..... The last time he promised turnaround, dollar jumped from hundred to thousand plus, rice from 30k to ......., gas from less than 1000 to.......

Nigeria should we expect this or wetin we go do
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by ZombieTAMER: 6:36am On Mar 20
arsenal33:
grin

undecided
Is Peter Obi your president now?
The dunce in Aso rock has nothing to offer
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Paraman: 6:39am On Mar 20
Funkyswagzz:
Paraman your president is clueless.. his try and error policy would have plunged Nigeria into deep crisis thank God he pegged the dollar. You don't float the naira when you don't export much. Bunch of criminals in government looking to loot all the can

You don't even know we export more than we import yet you're here claiming the president is clueless
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Confirm4real(m): 6:49am On Mar 20
Naso Buhari talk am until him finish 8yrs tongue

APC is a disaster...
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:52am On Mar 20
Paraman:

You don't even know we export more than we import yet you're here claiming the president is clueless

Please don't lie to yourself it is more dangerous than anything you can think of..
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by ragna1991(m): 6:56am On Mar 20
Are you not senseless to say he does not have job and he's hoping on Tinubu
Tribalism and religion has taken the last peny deposited in your brain.
So if we don't look unto our leaders who are in charge of the federal Treasury for both job and good governance who should we then hold onto.

Because he's president we should then forget it and find our own job whereby he does what as president
You are brain drained

blacknp:
Na you wey dey helpless they hope on Tinubu with style, if not wetin concern you with person wey you despise?

Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months, na em you hurriedly entered the thread immediately?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Quest7777: 7:04am On Mar 20
DiscoverID:
1, 2, 3 ... Go! Just be patient and read comments from emergency lovers of Nigeria 🇳🇬. They only love Nigeria only when their tribesmen is ruling. #BeStill...
Soyinka & Yorubas did worse during GEJ
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by jojothaiv(m): 7:08am On Mar 20
Projections?

I laugh, we will see what happen in the coming weeks not that I'll push my hope too far though.
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Fearurcreeator: 7:15am On Mar 20
ZombieTAMER:

This is the government of "will" "shall" "to"

they never gets anything done aside stealing funds and padding budget

Awon renewed hope budget.. SMH

Tinubu knows the people he can scam..

The fool will promise even on the day of his handover.. incompetent thief
I just hope una get work sha... Cus if una no get nothing is turning around ooo
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by jerryklopp: 7:16am On Mar 20
Waste of time.
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by easzypeaszy(m): 7:26am On Mar 20
Why I voted Tinubu
1. Atiku selfish interest
2. With my experience in politics, I know Obi
won't be allowed to rule in 2023.
3. Another Fulani cannot continue after Buhari
8 failure
4. Let me give Tinubu a chance to see what he
can do.
My last chance of trusting any politician.
I game my all to Jonah but wen he started loving up with BuBu and almost became APC member I stop to trust dem all including Peter Obi.
I have no reason to vote Obi actually but just to gv a neutral person a chance.
2027 Even if I will vote, I will go for Obi
Tinubu won't see my breeze bc he cannot be trusted
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:44am On Mar 20
DiscoverID:
Point to me any negative comments above that is not from an ibo man and I will give you 500k instantly. The emergency lovers of Nigeria.

The question should be, can you , a Yoruba man ever erase the attitude of first pointing at an Igbo Man in any negative comments?

Is becoming a problem to you, and you need to check a Psychiatrist Doctor ASAP....
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Choiceone1: 7:47am On Mar 20
DiscoverID:

u. Ur 30k monthly payment will soon expire
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Yong4ever: 8:01am On Mar 20
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Paraman: 8:04am On Mar 20
Funkyswagzz:

Please don't lie to yourself it is more dangerous than anything you can think of..
Alaye, Nigeria export more than we import, stop arguing blindly
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:07am On Mar 20
Paraman:
Alaye, Nigeria export more than we import, stop arguing blindly

Drop your findings no be by mouth
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by ufotunang: 8:09am On Mar 20
What did you expect from a president.in which the only thing he can tell nigerians during his presidential campaign is that... it's my turn?
Re: Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months by ufotunang: 8:09am On Mar 20
From president to story teller 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / Minimum Wage: Labour Waits For Senate As Reps Approve N30,000 / Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.