Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' (6666 Views)

Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno / Labour Party Has Activated Its Political Commission In 36 States — NLC President / Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by frankson1(m): 8:58am On Mar 20
Millimann:
It is clear that they sent these people.

They've been sending them since 2018 abi undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by kentokay71: 9:01am On Mar 20
Laughter, grin grin
CountinBlessins:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tinubu fanboys who spend most of their time on their knees with his phallus in their mouth will rush here to disturb this thread.

Everyone knows NLC is being controlled by the Tinubu government. Who haven't noticed how NLC never goes on strike to benefit the workers but care so much about Labour party because they couldn't take control of the Labour party for their paymaster Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Jesse1991: 9:01am On Mar 20
Honestly, I don't understand what NLC has to do with Labor Party....What has a Union got to do with a Political party....this Nigeria tire me
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:02am On Mar 20
Obiedun:
Labour party is evil

Similar to the evil shege pro max tinupoo dished to ur people. It took a cry ebin pawa for him to realise the hunger was too much. Na hunger go finish ur mama and papa for iragbaji village
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by nothingspoil70: 9:05am On Mar 20
Nothing must happen to the labour party and Obi, we need them again in 2027 to deliver the election to us

1 Like

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Kukutente23: 9:11am On Mar 20
benuejosh:
Ahap.

Obidient online bandits will be mute.

Hope people can can now see that NLC and LP are the same. If the topic was against Tinubu the topic would have had 10 pages by now.

Anything Labour in this Nigeria na scam.
What about the useless palliatives sharing APC you support
Are they not worse than a scam
Has that stopped you from supporting them
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by TYCO77: 9:34am On Mar 20
[color=#000099][/color]
chokekachy:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/9fErojpoXVMDZR7q/?mibextid=oFDknk

It is like Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC), are more of political organizations than pressure group. I remember the days of Comrade Adams Oshiomole as Labour leader, when NLC was a 'talk and do' fearless pressure group revered by the government and held at a very high esteem by the populace.

Just visualize myriad of challenges confronting Nigerian workers today which NLC has not been able to resolve, not even one. They are now very much interested in who gets what and how. Nigeria Labour Congress shame on YOU!
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Rolings: 9:34am On Mar 20
TGreatGatsby:
Wetin concern NLC wey be union & Political party.

Small time them go say na political motivation dey cause NLC to speak against the government of the day.

Shut up you foolish obisdense
NLC POLITICAL COMMISSION birthed the Labour party , you fool won't even know Labour party wasn't the original name of the political movement that created LP.

And you Foolishly make the claim like a knowledgeable person

2 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Kusu12: 9:38am On Mar 20
Family affair, association of losers.
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Kusu12: 9:41am On Mar 20
nothingspoil70:
Nothing must happen to the labour party and Obi, we need them again in 2027 to deliver the election to us

Dreamer, obingo is a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years. It's only obirodents hyping their messiah. Obingo will always labour in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by MaziObinnaokija: 9:47am On Mar 20
Zetty177x:

And three mumunis liked your comment (as at when I commented)
deaf nd dumb mention

1 Like

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by AareGaa: 10:15am On Mar 20
emkz:
Mr Peter Obi, it is time to leave the Labour Party and register your own party. Labour Party's best showing since it was formed was 2022-2023, but Abure, Abure's gang of criminals, Lamidi Apapa, Kenneth Arambabi, Joe Ajaero, and others have not managed the success very well.

The success was largely because of Peter Obi.

Peter Obi, when Muhammadu Buhari was embarrassed by ANPP, he moved his followers to form CPC in 2009. He installed his preferred leadership in the party and those who did not agree were allowed to leave. Within 4 years, CPC proved to be a force that became one of the blocs in APC today.

Peter Obi made Labour Party, he must not allow Labour Party ruin his chances in future because the crises would never stop.

Obi is an opportunist

4 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:28am On Mar 20
socialmediaman:
Suffering Nigerians don't care about all these political charades.

The president should fulfill his promises

Other qualified candidates applied for the same job that Yakubu handpicked him for
then wait until 2079 when obi will be president of GBAJUE'S people's messiah party grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by adioolayi(m): 10:36am On Mar 20
When Governor Hope Uzodinma accused NLC of being another wing of Labour Party...everyone dey cry witch-hunt when NLC President was allegedly manhandled in IMO.

It's very clear now that Labour Party are truly behind whatever NLC has done in the past.

NLC protests of recent are politically motivated

3 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Sangoamadioha1: 10:55am On Mar 20
emkz:
Mr Peter Obi, it is time to leave the Labour Party and register your own party. Labour Party's best showing since it was formed was 2022-2023, but Abure, Abure's gang of criminals, Lamidi Apapa, Kenneth Arambabi, Joe Ajaero, and others have not managed the success very well.

The success was largely because of Peter Obi.

Peter Obi, when Muhammadu Buhari was embarrassed by ANPP, he moved his followers to form CPC in 2009. He installed his preferred leadership in the party and those who did not agree were allowed to leave. Within 4 years, CPC proved to be a force that became one of the blocs in APC today.

Peter Obi made Labour Party, he must not allow Labour Party ruin his chances in future because the crises would never stop.

Lol, Obidients no go kill me with laugh.
Na Buhari be una political mentor now. Peter Obi should take political lessons from Buhari.
After all the abuse una still turn tail and humble una selves to learn from the political guru himself 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Jayhome24: 11:22am On Mar 20
See as God have send confusion to their midst. Enemies of our dear nation will not know peace.

I said it that NLC under Ajero is a scam. Abure a k a petit-coat motherfucker is a scam. Gringory Him-Tu-Lie Peter a bitch and a scam. The cursed descendants of "666" called obidients are scammers and nonentity haters of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Obiedun(m): 11:58am On Mar 20
nothingspoil70:
We do not need them. We rejected them in 2023 and by 2027 we will reject them

2 Likes

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by IfnobeGod20: 12:14pm On Mar 20
If NLC can exert this kind energy on the government at various levels, the kind of hunger ravaging the people won't be there today but instead they are poking their nose in the affairs of LP. They are just an advisory arm to LP because there's no way they can vote at any level to choose any leader in LP, since they are not card carrying members.
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by emkz: 12:15pm On Mar 20
Sangoamadioha1:

Lol, Obidients no go kill me with laugh.
Na Buhari be una political mentor now. Peter Obi should take political lessons from Buhari.
After all the abuse una still turn tail and humble una selves to learn from the political guru himself 🤣🤣🤣

Assumption is the least form of intelligence. If you read my posts here, you'd easily see I am not pro-Obi.

However, I admire his ability to work hard and follow his convictions. My suggestion is for Obi to remove himself from the stumbling block that may crush him (Labour Party and the gang of thieves).

If anyone thinks Ajaero will work for Peter Obi's success if he takes control of the party is mistaken.

Have you not thought that Ajaero himself may want to run for president in LP? If not, why is he partisan?

1 Like

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by emkz: 12:18pm On Mar 20
AareGaa:

Obi is an opportunist

Who do you know who wouldn't be an opportunist in politics?
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by IfnobeGod20: 12:19pm On Mar 20
Kusu12:

Dreamer, obingo is a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years. It's only obirodents hyping their messiah. Obingo will always labour in vain.
You see how comprehension has affected your thinking capacity. The person you quoted, nothingspoil70 just threw in sarcasm but since you cannot assimilate too well, you fell victim. Go back and read his comment again and stop fooling yourself by showcasing your intellectual deficiency in the public domain.
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by commoditiesnig: 12:29pm On Mar 20
WilsonBright935:
When did NLC turn to a political party?
Actually we're told NLC formed Labour party many years back.. With Governors like Mimiko and co.

But i think this has been the first time they're becoming "actively involved" in political matters.. Never before have we witness this.
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by commoditiesnig: 12:36pm On Mar 20
adioolayi:
When Governor Hope Uzodinma accused NLC of being another wing of Labour Party...everyone dey cry witch-hunt when NLC President was allegedly manhandled in IMO.

It's very clear now that Labour Party are truly behind whatever NLC has done in the past.

NLC protests of recent are politically motivated
So right.

A lot of people were shocked when the NLC president went to "protest" in Imo just few days to the state election. That was a red-flag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Igbek76: 12:38pm On Mar 20
It's money that's causing all these problems in LP oh.
Imagine them having access to the national treasury?

Obidients fools.....behold your Saint Obi's LP?
Bunch of deluded Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by Sangoamadioha1: 2:53pm On Mar 20
emkz:

Assumption is the least form of intelligence. If you read my posts here, you'd easily see I am not pro-Obi.

However, I admire his ability to work hard and follow his convictions. My suggestion is for Obi to remove himself from the stumbling block that may crush him (Labour Party and the gang of thieves).

If anyone thinks Ajaero will work for Peter Obi's success if he takes control of the party is mistaken.

Have you not thought that Ajaero himself may want to run for president in LP? If not, why is he partisan?

My own is that people are now seeing Buhari is brilliant and not the narrative people are trying to pin on him that he is a dullard.
Re: NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster' by aswani(m): 6:41am On Mar 21
This is all Lamidi Apapa and his execs fault, they parachuted Peter Obi, who has zero interest in left leaning politics into a left leaning party to go and steal the mandate of long lasting members of the Labour Party.

I hope they have learnt their lesson, imagine a chancer like Abure being allowed access to party funds.

Peter Obi and his band of roughnecks will soon move on to another party because he too knows LP is a flag of convinience for him and he doesn't truly believe in their ideals, same as for APGA and PDP that he only used for political expediency.

Accord party loading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schools, Banks, Hotels Will Be Required To Have Fire Safety Officers – FG / Tension At The Villa As Buhari Rejects NSA Sabo Dasuki's Resignation Letter / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.