Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How will you advise this guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How will you advise this guy? (2007 Views)

Please Advise This Girl On How To Get Back Her Life / What Do You Advise Him To Do Please / Please Advise This Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How will you advise this guy? by aloyemeka4: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2011
I Want Her Body And Money But I Can't Stand Her

By Kemi Ashefon

I am 26 and a fresh graduate. I was dating a girl for her money and body. I had no feelings for her. After five months, she told me that she was pregnant! I have accepted the baby, but my parents insist that I marry her. They have set the date for our introduction. Please help me.

Ade, Lagos.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by 195(f): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2011
Aloy emeka

How much is a wrap of E'gbo sold in your area these days angry
Re: How will you advise this guy? by 677ano(m): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2011
That is the cost of greed
Re: How will you advise this guy? by r231(m): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2011
oh well
Re: How will you advise this guy? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2011
Who send am, Oloshi
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Cuddlemii: 4:33am On Nov 15, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

Who send am, Oloshi

wa sere omo wink.

Foolish blood sucking pest has drained babe's reserve and now he wants to take to the heals because he got bonus package, Rubbish!
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 15, 2011
Bros you don buy market be that! Wishing you a blissful married life!
Re: How will you advise this guy? by seedord247(m): 5:11am On Nov 15, 2011
Who care!!!! All Man 4 Hin self
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Agybabe(f): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2011
He must marry her and learn to love her. You can't eat your cake and have it back.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by pendo89(f): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2011
You can't force a marriage.If you dont love her leave her. She will find somebody to love her and so shall you.
Why waste life living a sorrowful life just to please your parents? oh there was a story here of this dude lamenting about his pathetic marriage cz he married according to his parents wishes.
Child wont die,girl wont die.Ask for forgiveness and look for ur love
Re: How will you advise this guy? by iice(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2011
Hin get strong stomach. Can't stand someone and still there to get something but can't stand huh undecided Anyway, no be today pesin parents say hin must marry so. . .continue enjoying the body and money
Re: How will you advise this guy? by freecocoa(f): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2011
A very greedy and selfish fellow he is,also very steewpid I must add.he couldn't stand her yet he was going all the way,what an ediot.
Anyways I don't advice him to marry her cos if he does,he'll just make her life miserable,why punish the girl for loving him?he should tell his parents he won't go ahead with the plan,try begging the girl for forgiveness(even though say na curse him go get from her),accept full responsibility of the child and get the fukc out of the lady's life. With time she'll be fine and hopefully find love again.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by aloyemeka4: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
iice:

Hin get strong stomach.  Can't stand someone and still there to get something but can't stand huh undecided  Anyway, no be today pesin parents say hin must marry so. . .continue enjoying the body and money
Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How will you advise this guy? by neyostica: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
He must marry her and learn to stand her
Re: How will you advise this guy? by tellwisdom: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
**snoressssss undecided undecided**
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Sijo01(f): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
mak he buy d market way he price na.
dat's d result of greediness.
he sud marry her & learn to love her.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by tellwisdom: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sinjonz101, let me impregnate u fr 2month wink wink
Re: How will you advise this guy? by freecocoa(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sijo01:

mak he buy d market way he price na.
dat's d result of greediness.
he sud marry her & learn to love her.

What if he never comes around to loving her?so they should both spend their lives miserably cos he got her pregnant,its the lady I'm even concerned about,if he never "learns" to love her its just gonna be worse than him leaving her now.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by HISchild: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: How will you advise this guy? by muyiwa22(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
why on earth, u dnt luv her! U impregnated her nd ur parent hav fixed a date 4 u 2 tak her to d altar! U knw wat good luck to u bro
Re: How will you advise this guy? by aloyemeka1: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2011
muyiwa22:

why on earth, u dnt luv her!  U impregnated her nd your parent hav fixed a date 4 u 2 tak her to d altar! U knw wat good luck to u bro
Men do that all the time. They have the ability to hit what they don't love. Their preek is wired differently from their emotions.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Ranoscky(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2011
neyostica:

He must marry her and learn to stand her
I dey tel u.

aloy/emeka:

Men do that all the time. They have the ability to hit what they don't love. Their preek is wired differently from their emotions.
Lol.

Kolo statement.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Exponental(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2011
CARRY UR CROSS!
U JUST GOT URSELF D DIVIDENDS OF EASY CASH AND FREE BODY!!
Re: How will you advise this guy? by aloyemeka1: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
Exponental:

CARRY your CROSS!
U JUST GOT URSELF D DIVIDENDS OF EASY CASH AND FREE BODY!!
Correction: CARRY YOUR LOVE.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
aloy@emeka:

I Want Her Body And Money But I Can't Stand Her

By Kemi Ashefon

I am 26 and a fresh graduate. I was dating a girl for her money and body. I had no feelings for her. After five months, she told me that she was pregnant! I have accepted the baby, but my parents insist that I marry her. They have set the date for our introduction. Please help me.

Ade, Lagos.

So, what is wrong in marrying her or has her money finished? If you could bleep her till you got her pregnant, you sure can marry her.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by aloyemeka1: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
No he wants to be bleeping her from the side while another man is married to her.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by itiswell1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
One day monkey go go market and no go return. If she is good enough for s3x she shd be good for keep. You are an armed robber for wanting her money and body.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Beync(f): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
Op, he is greedy if he dont love her but can stand her money and body
Re: How will you advise this guy? by slyowokoya(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
well at least physically he'll be ok, comfortable. mentally i hope he stays miserable angry
he cant be much of a man if he lets his parents run his life anyway.
Re: How will you advise this guy? by aloyemeka1: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
Beync:

Op, he is greedy if he dont love her but can stand her money and body

Must you love someone before you are termed as "not greedy"?
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Beync(f): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
I dint say so. Ofcourse there are people you may not be able to love due to individual preferences and that doesnt make you greedy. But it's greedy to go into relationship just to enjoy someone's wealth or for fun knowing you dont feel anything for him/her. e.g, you are a short man with pot belly but you are very wealthy and have much cash to spend for someone whom you want to love and you meet TJ and TJ is engrossed with short men with pot belly and doesnt dream to have any future with such any man. But due to TJ finds out you can spend and so she fends she loves you while she is just intersted in ur money only to dump you when she is done with you. would you say this girl is not greedy? if you dont love someone why go into relationship only to enjoy material things because you cant do without it? the man is very greedy, the girl should teach him a lesson. Na who send am go do? na wow o
Re: How will you advise this guy? by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 03, 2011
[size=8pt][/size]
FOR THE BOBO TO ESCAPE THIS WAHALA WEY IM PUT HIMSEF MAKE IM RUN GO CAMEROUN OR BENIN REPUBLIC grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oath Taking / 7 Things That Kills Your Sex Drive / Is This A Pay Back Time Or punishment ? (screen Short)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.