Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist (8239 Views)

Foreign Investors’ Interest In Nigeria Declines By 27.5% / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / Here Is The List Of Major Jumia Shareholders And Their Nationalities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by Akinola2543(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20
Following
Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by Paraman: 2:04pm On Mar 20
When are they leaving sef
Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by nedekid: 3:01pm On Mar 20
Babaken:
PZ that increase their product every week.
They should be reducing?
Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by Rolings: 3:23pm On Mar 20
olisaEze:
If you don’t let them leave, they’ll abandon the country with useless shares in the hands of shareholders. In the ten months of the bricklayer of Lagos’ admin, almost all the big pharma has run away with the middle class. Oil companies nko, dey run far enter water like they can’t stand the gross incompetence & corrupt ineptitude on display. Nine yrs of APC and Nigeria is now keeping ranks with Afghanistan & Somalia. There’s no sugarcoating it, the ronu Yorubas have totally destroyed this nation! This isn’t tribalism but the facts on ground. cool

Pretend PDP was doing such a good job in 16 years they were there .
Don't tell me to compare prices because income has not been static too.
Shebi you people are calling out the yorubas now
Do call them too when the policies of government start kicking in and the economy rebounds o
Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by olisaEze(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20
Rolings:

Pretend PDP was doing such a good job in 16 years they were there .
Don't tell me to compare prices because income has not been static too.
Shebi you people are calling out the yorubas now
Do call them too when the policies of government start kicking in and the economy rebounds o

My people have a saying and I quote, “from the washing of hands it is not difficult to see who intends to rush food!” In case you’re still a sleeping chairman, there’s no policy going to kick in, now or later with this particular administration. People that can pad a budget to the tune of N3.7 trillion in this economy, sit down and share billions for doing nothing through Betta Edu and include smugglers in govt delegations abroad have no plan or policy that will "kick in" for you! It doesn’t matter if you support them or not, they’re not there for anyone but themselves. And for the record, the ‘ronu yorubas’ are not the same as the sane Yorubas that came all out for the best candidate of the last polls. Quit adding yourself to people you’ve previously described as omo ale, you guys and tinubu did this all on your own, so own it with ur full chest and stop disguising!
Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by Yankee101: 3:56pm On Mar 20
Good
Crash prices, declare big losses, hide income, chase local investors away with the same income you said you don’t have and then suddenly begin to make profit again
It’s corporate yahoo
Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by Rolings: 4:07pm On Mar 20
olisaEze:

My people have a saying and I quote, “from the washing of hands it is not difficult to see who intends to rush food!” In case you’re still a sleeping chairman, there’s no policy going to kick in, now or later with this particular administration. People that can pad a budget to the tune of N3.7 trillion in this economy, sit down and share billions for doing nothing through Betta Edu and include smugglers in govt delegations abroad have no plan or policy that will "kick in" for you! It doesn’t matter if you support them or not, they’re not there for anyone but themselves. And for the record, the ‘ronu yorubas’ are not the same as the sane Yorubas that came all out for the best candidate of the last polls. Quit adding yourself to people you’ve previously described as omo ale, you guys and tinubu did this all on your own, so own it with ur full chest and stop disguising!

The Problem i always have with people like you is you say something with all authority and play God.
Like I told someone on Twitter,even when politically inclined folks are making huge money and taking in profits so long as their party ia not in power, they come online to complain of Hardship.
Since APC government came Igbos have been the greatest beneficiaries In terms of his policies favouring local producers (even closed border for that) . The igbos businessmen are making it .... But the politically exposed ones who are not supporters of the ruling party are the ones you see online arguing foolishly
Re: SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist by Good2go1: 6:38am On Mar 21
The total asset would be taken from them and distributed amongst it creditors and the balance shared to the shareholders
Godswillu:
My fear now is that they can declare bankruptcy since they have been making loss
and the minority shareholders may not get any Kobo

let both PZ and SEC reach an agreement so both parties can benefit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Your Goods With Tbc At Konga And Jumia Now!!! / All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency / Binary Trading Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.