Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) (22380 Views)

Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) / SACS Cart Away Ladies' Undies & Hair From Their Room In Ondo (Photos, Video) / Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Amigoss: 5:04pm On Mar 20
I can't date bald men don go steal human hair shocked

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Hezzyluv: 5:04pm On Mar 20
grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by mightyhazel: 5:05pm On Mar 20
Oogonium grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by LagosFirstSon: 5:06pm On Mar 20
shortgun:
This should be a skit
Some of you talk like kids on this forum .

What's skit in this day light robbery ?

You see monitor camera everywhere and still say na skit ..

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by tfelicityk(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20
ednut1:
brainwashing
Oh! You mean they are easily manipulated
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by ufotunang: 5:08pm On Mar 20
mysticwarrior:
When they couldn't see a man that would buy them bone straight stealing becomes their next option.
..must they always depend on a man to provide their needs...why can't they go and work and earn money inorder to buy what ever they need

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by ufotunang: 5:09pm On Mar 20
Nawaoooo...fear women 🙄
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Zeebuy: 5:09pm On Mar 20
shortgun:
This should be a skit
Everything na skit to una. Haba! People no dey thief again? Na waa o

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20
tfelicityk:

Oh! You mean they are easily manipulated
brainwashed by white man beauty standards, then extra brainwashing by influencers and social media

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by ufotunang: 5:10pm On Mar 20
After she will be using the stolen hair wig to do shakara to guys in her area... nawaoooo 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by KingLarry04: 5:10pm On Mar 20
A broke yahoo boy's girlfriend or a broke hook up girl
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by phorget(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20
Balablue64:
See dem, u want Brazilian hair but you cannot pay for it, jennyclay come and see your junior sister the one that senior ahnie

ahnie to me sounds more like a responsible house wife and a mother, as for that jennyclay I'm not sure she would be able to spend just one night in her husband's house, the man would have sent her away before daybreak.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Theoarhics: 5:11pm On Mar 20
Why nairaland like old story of two years back?
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by KingLarry04: 5:12pm On Mar 20
Zeebuy:

Everything na skit to una. Haba! People no dey thief again? Na waa o
if them kill person sef na skit, all these content creators don dey cause confusion

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by KingLarry04: 5:14pm On Mar 20
Theoarhics:
Why nairaland like old story of two years back?
Please let's see a proof it's an old story, Mr latest update
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by OboOlora(f): 5:15pm On Mar 20
na Pocohantas grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by callmevirus(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

That's Jennyclay, E no dey pass wetin she fit do
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by phorget(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20
silvoclaira:
Ole

This is why I don't pity thieves. If not for this CCTV only God knows what the sales girl will go through at the hands of her boss.

That still doesn't change the fact that there are 49 million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5 million people in Uruguay which means if the kangaroos were to invade Uruguay, each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

Who did the census on the kangaroos?🤷‍♂️
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Donedeal1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20
The person might not be a woman oh

Looking at the long trousers she wore

Might be some boy trying to learn stealing

Nigeria women "are peace loving "

We not in Hungary.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by AllahOfBlood: 5:19pm On Mar 20
Crenzywilliams:
Wetin women no fit hide under there sef?

Na wetin them take hide Yul Edochie
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Truthsandtrusts: 5:22pm On Mar 20
Gistmedia10:
In a hair-raising incident captured on CCTV, a woman in a yellow polo top and black trousers was caught red-handed stealing human hair from a local hair shop. The brazen theft took place as the unsuspecting woman, unaware of the hidden camera, casually browsed the store's selection of wigs and extensions.

The footage reveals the woman meticulously inspecting various hairpieces, her demeanor appearing as though she was simply examining the quality. However, her true intentions became clear when she slyly plucked a bundle of hair from a mannequin's head. With a swift and practiced motion, she then turned her face away from the prying eyes of the store, attempting to shield her actions.

In a bold move, the woman proceeded to discreetly stash the stolen hair inside her trousers, hiding it from view. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO24dtx97-0

They call them self's obidients
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by ately1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20
This Nigeria tire person for no reason

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Skepticus: 5:27pm On Mar 20
Sonnobax15:
grin
Stealing just to please my gender....

This just reminded me of last night when I went to buy roasted corn....There was this lady whom I met exchanging banters and insults with a guy ..She was like--"you know how hair dey for my head so,na 300k you dey see so ..Abi you think say I be your mate?".

Omoh,I was like--"wtf" angry. 300k untop head wey no go fit spell common pneumonia till Jesus come cheesy

Honestly,these bannies of nowadays, majority of dem are so so senseless.

The men they try so hard to impress can't tell the difference between wigs whether cheap or expensive. They are more interested in what you have up there and your homely value.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Nonexisting1: 5:27pm On Mar 20
shortgun:
This should be a skit
Stop this nonsense already. Are you saying she can not steal? Most of them are thieves due to greed. What they can not get from men, they steal.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Tecnophone: 5:33pm On Mar 20
my contact is therr
silvoclaira:

I want to unlock my Ipad on passcode
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20
Everybody na "beautiful girl"
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Scentedgrance: 5:42pm On Mar 20
OlaoluwaJNR:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Chronic scammer,you had this accident 4-5 yrs ago.
You must have healed by now.get up and go look for work.
Sad thing is that,you have a wife and kids.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by onilanre(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20
Very very old video. What is wrong with Nairaland?
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by cnonyechi(f): 5:43pm On Mar 20
Gistmedia10:
In a hair-raising incident captured on CCTV, a woman in a yellow polo top and black trousers was caught red-handed stealing human hair from a local hair shop. The brazen theft took place as the unsuspecting woman, unaware of the hidden camera, casually browsed the store's selection of wigs and extensions.

The footage reveals the woman meticulously inspecting various hairpieces, her demeanor appearing as though she was simply examining the quality. However, her true intentions became clear when she slyly plucked a bundle of hair from a mannequin's head. With a swift and practiced motion, she then turned her face away from the prying eyes of the store, attempting to shield her actions.

In a bold move, the woman proceeded to discreetly stash the stolen hair inside her trousers, hiding it from view. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO24dtx97-0

Of all things to steal. Na wah oo
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by quenchfire: 5:45pm On Mar 20
OlaoluwaJNR:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
t2luv1 sent you money today guy rest, go find work Oga your own too much..
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by theamazonguru(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20
That's my ex.

Na her work.

Reason I left her because he wound not change.

Chichi See ya life outside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Knocks Down A Police Officer, Flees / Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.