Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) (22382 Views)

Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) / SACS Cart Away Ladies' Undies & Hair From Their Room In Ondo (Photos, Video) / Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20
Maybe she's a chronic Shoplifter and has been at it for long.
But Mother Nemesis decided to catch up with her at that particular point in time.
Female bandits everywhere and the worst is that they often form" Porsche" yet they are very broke.
Though there are girls from wealthy families that are shoplifters.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Scentedgrance: 6:40pm On Mar 20
phorget:

ahnie to me sounds more like a responsible house wife and a mother, as for that jennyclay I'm not sure she would be able to spend just one night in her husband's house, the man would have sent her away before daybreak.
Pay no heed to the jobless addict.
He is obsessed with the ahnie, because he's always mentioning her name in almost all his comments,talk of inferiority complex .

Besides the ahnie is a married lady with kids, hardworking and she spots her natural hair,low neat curly cuts from the few of her pictures we have seen.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by BarTheKing: 7:11pm On Mar 20
Group awon @Eunoiaa, them be forming Superhuman online whilst they are hair robbers. grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Ferrous(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20
If to say she succeeded, she for don run come twitter dey yarn rubbish: "don't date any man that can't afford this and that". grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20
That hair is condemned grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by GenFunction: 7:56pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
She should be flogged, questioned and given counselling.

If na man wan steal like this, they ll carry arms join dey murder people.
I dey really feel 4 ur family,hw are they coping with u?
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by GenFunction: 7:58pm On Mar 20
BadLady like Goodlady
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Goodlady(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
BadLady like Goodlady
Badboy like genfunction that's malfunctioning
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by GenFunction: 8:21pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Badboy like genfunction that's malfunctioning
LOL...Na lady like u thief.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Tunde25(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20
Was she apprehended and what she stole was retrieved from her and she was handed over to the security on her way out? If not, then the story is not complete. OR, you change your caption to "Re: Beautiful Lady Caught on CCTV, Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic)"
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Goodlady(f): 8:22pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
LOL...Na lady like u thief.
Has it been that I know you I d v given you a dirty slap!

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by GenFunction: 8:28pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Has it been that I know you I d v given you a dirty slap!
Werey its nt 'has' it been.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Goodlady(f): 8:31pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
Werey its nt 'has' it been.
Had it been that I know you I d v given you a dirty slap
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by MrJames007: 8:33pm On Mar 20
shortgun:
This should be a skit.
Good hair makes women look beautiful though but it doesn't come cheap.
During my footballing years, I won't look at any girl without a good hair twice cool
You mean fake hair make them beautiful shocked
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by MrJames007: 8:37pm On Mar 20
Amigoss:
I can't date bald men don go steal human hair shocked
hahaha

You're crazy grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by GenFunction: 8:41pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
Had it been that I know you I d v given you a dirty slap
violent girl
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by purples25(f): 8:46pm On Mar 20
Skepticus:

The men they try so hard to impress can't tell the difference between wigs whether cheap or expensive. They are more interested in what you have up there and your homely value.

It is a lie if you don't look expensive no man will respect you and treat you to the good things of life no man will give you attention. Stop the lies.

She was wrong for stealing the wig though. A wig is not enough, she needs legit income of her own and then she can rebrand herself. Wearing an expensive wig and then attracting an expensive man will amount to nothing when they sit down and she has nothing to say about her life, no classy attitude and no knowledge to share.

Maybe she's not looking for a man but what to steal and sell so as to survive, which is also wrong.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20
Skepticus:
The men they try so hard to impress can't tell the difference between wigs whether cheap or expensive. They are more interested in what you have up there and your homely value.

So all men are the same? grin grin

If all men are the same and seek the same things in women, who are the simps, who are the alphas? Who are the blue-pilled guys, who are the black pilled guys? Who are the showbiz influencer guys who only want an eye-candy, arm-trophy of a woman to boost their social status? Even "strong" men of God who are soaked in the spirit have wives that wear wigs/use attachments.

I don't know why you traditional peeps like to insult the people who do not subscribe to your ideals so much, when the uniqueness of your beliefs and your separateness as a person relies on other people being different. You should thank other variety of people for the balance they bring to life o. grin

You cannot be a traditional man who wants an homely wife without having modern, undomesticated*, materialistic people to compare to. Really.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by APOPTOSIS: 9:19pm On Mar 20
You will never find a BLACKMAN stealing a white man's hair rather Black women keep disgracing us.
This is beyond stealing, it's just dehumanizing.
This is denigration and stupidity
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by shortgun(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20
MrJames007:
You mean fake hair make them beautiful shocked
Yea, a girl wearing an expensive bone straight
hair will look more classy and elegant and there's nothing wrong in looking good. People have been wearing ornaments and accessories made from different materials to enhance their looks since time immemorial.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by folake4u(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20
Skepticus:

Lmao bold of you to assume all men are the same.

The fact that you like your females carrying all back from January to December does not mean another man won't appreciate a woman wearing bone straight hair.

Yen yen yen homely value. A woman can be gorgeously dressed and have values. If you want deeper life kind of woman, go for her too with your full chest. Nobody stopped you.

After all, one man's meat is another's poison.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by GloriousGbola: 10:10pm On Mar 20
folake4u:

The fact that you like your females carrying all back from January to December does not mean another man won't appreciate a woman wearing bone straight hair.

Yen yen yen homely value. A woman can be gorgeously dressed and have values. If you want deeper life kind of woman, go for her too with your full chest. Nobody stopped you.

Kindly find attached this image of my convo with one of my male friends who chatted me up recently to ask for hair vendor cos he wanted to buy his girlfriend wig as surprise.
Dey play!

Plot twist bro is buying the wig for himself as first stage of his transition grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by folake4u(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20
GloriousGbola:

Plot twist bro is buying the wig for himself as first stage of his transition grin

Hahahaha not this my friend oh. grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by MrJames007: 10:57pm On Mar 20
shortgun:

Yea, a girl wearing an expensive bone straight
hair will look more classy and elegant and there's nothing wrong in looking good. People have been wearing ornaments and accessories made from different materials to enhance their looks since time immemorial.
Ok o
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Kingzjayzee: 11:09pm On Mar 20
shortgun:
This should be a skit.
Good hair makes women look beautiful though but it doesn't come cheap.
During my footballing years, I won't look at any girl without a good hair twice cool
must everything be skit? Haba!
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Kingzjayzee: 11:10pm On Mar 20
Gistmedia10:
In a hair-raising incident captured on CCTV, a woman in a yellow polo top and black trousers was caught red-handed stealing human hair from a local hair shop. The brazen theft took place as the unsuspecting woman, unaware of the hidden camera, casually browsed the store's selection of wigs and extensions.

The footage reveals the woman meticulously inspecting various hairpieces, her demeanor appearing as though she was simply examining the quality. However, her true intentions became clear when she slyly plucked a bundle of hair from a mannequin's head. With a swift and practiced motion, she then turned her face away from the prying eyes of the store, attempting to shield her actions.

In a bold move, the woman proceeded to discreetly stash the stolen hair inside her trousers, hiding it from view. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO24dtx97-0
how is this one beautiful?
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by Eunoiaa(f): 11:11pm On Mar 20
folake4u:

Kindly find attached this image of my convo with one of my male friends who chatted me up recently to ask for hair vendor cos he wanted to buy his girlfriend wig as surprise.
Dey play!

Why you dey put high tension for alpha male body like this? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't let him die of a broken heart from not being able to relate o.

If he doesn't ignore, watch how he'll come to spin a narrative on the dynamic of your friend's relationship or project something negative on it. As if women on gorimapa and all-back don't go through shege in their hands.

That dude's following is even 90% women. He must care about women much more than he's letting on.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by sheriffindy(m): 1:33am On Mar 21
Kpekus-wig.

I'm sure this is what the wigs on the dumb heads of most girls pass through.

Wearing a stolen kpekus-wig on their dumb skulls while bragging about their standards to the type of guys they can't date.

Iwe these mgbekes na ewezi m nke ikpeazu a.
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by nyabinghi(m): 4:09am On Mar 21
Igbo kwenu
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by silvoclaira: 5:35am On Mar 21
Tecnophone:
my contact is therr

That's alright
Re: Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) by folake4u(f): 6:19am On Mar 21
Eunoiaa:

Why you dey put high tension for alpha male body like this? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't let him die of a broken heart from not being able to relate o.

If he doesn't ignore, watch how he'll come to spin a narrative on the dynamic of your friend's relationship or project something negative on it. As if women on gorimapa and all-back don't go through shege in their hands.

That dude's following is even 90% women. He must care about women much more than he's letting on.

Na Alfa meil? I nor know oh. Toor!

If he like make him die of broken heart. We don't care. cheesy

Hahahaha that is his cup of tea. My friend is someone that when he's in a relationship, he goes all in. Spoiling his partner is TOP PRIORITY for him.

Mtchewwww. The women that do "all back" and gorimapa dey suffer for their hands wella. To give them money to do ordinary braids sef dey hard them. Talmabout "I like girls on their natural hair only". undecided But will proceed to cheat on her with a bone straight lady who can't boil water.

Instead of him to improve on the quality of his life, he's busy following 90% women. Na wa. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Knocks Down A Police Officer, Flees / Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.