Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster (244 Views)

How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraudster / Moses Ugwu Aka Funnynation Is A Thief, A Fraudster, A Scammer And A Gambler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by Zwooks: 12:24pm On Mar 20
Tbag1001 is a scammer. I paid him for some Skrill. Immediately after i paid him, he didnt send my order and blocked me. Do not do any business with this fraudster.

Do not transact with the owner of this bank account. He is a criminal :

GTBANK
Ugorji Ifeanyichukwu prosper
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by Zwooks: 12:31pm On Mar 20
Tabbaz Please Add Tbag1001 to list of scammers
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by Attempt: 12:53pm On Mar 20
You sef wetin you be??
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by Zwooks: 2:02pm On Mar 20
Attempt:
You sef wetin you be??

It means you are his alternate account. You are a fraudster and it will never be well with you
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by Tabbaz(m): 7:25am On Mar 21
Where is your evidence
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by Zwooks: 7:28am On Mar 21
Tabbaz:
Where is your evidence

Will send
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by MrsAminaBello(f): 5:48am On Mar 23
Zwooks:
Tbag1001 is a scammer. I paid him for some Skrill. Immediately after i paid him, he didnt send my order and blocked me. Do not do any business with this fraudster.

GTBANK

he has several monikers he also uses to scam people on this forum.
His alternate account is DKM123
He also scammed me by blocking me after I sent him money but refused to deliver the product I ordered for.
This is the link to his alternate account
https://www.nairaland.com/DKM123

1 Like

Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by Zwooks: 6:30am On Mar 23
MrsAminaBello:
He also scammed me by blocking me after I sent him money but refused to deliver the product I ordered for.

Can you imagine. Good his bank account has now been tagged for scam
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by olenyi: 1:39pm On Mar 23
Zwooks:

GTBANK

Next time please use an escrow.

Regards.

Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by DKM123: 10:57pm On Mar 23
MrsAminaBello:

Hahaha!

The 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello. aka abba190 and 40 other monikers....

If you like, keep mentioning me with lies, I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.
Re: Tbag1001 Is A Fraudster by GreaterFuture(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31
Tabbaz:
Where is your evidence
Good morning bros.
Pls I would like to know, why was that very Powerful, important & Iconic, SCAMMERS & FRAUDSTERS thread closed?
Why??

Or is it gonna be opened sometimes later, in the future or its permanent?

(1) (Reply)

4 Things To Look Out For Before Using An ATM / Tips On How Conversion And Acquisition Can Grow Your Business Online / Business Trade Mark Still Not Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.