Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee (687 Views)

Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Ilamina(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20
smiley

Looks like Guyanese men are the best among the Caribbean men

1 Like

Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Ilamina(f): 12:42pm On Mar 20
British mixed race are the cutest
Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20
Ilamina:
British mixed race are the cutest

Noooo
Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Goodlady(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20
Ilamina:
smiley

Looks like Guyanese men are the best among the Caribbean men
You v escaped from Yaba Left again.
To tie you with barbed wire dey hungry ya fomilik!
Say something and lemme give you a thunderbolt slap!

2 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Ilamina(f): 5:06pm On Mar 20
1Sharon:

Noooo
yea, they tend to be so light skinned compared to other half cast

Very unique look
Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by 1Sharon(f): 5:08pm On Mar 20
Ilamina:
yea, they tend to be so light skinned compared to other half cast

Very unique look

What other half cast ?
Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Ilamina(f): 5:13pm On Mar 20
1Sharon:

What other half cast ?

Other nationalities black people mix with

I am just exaggerating

My half nigerian, half Italian friend is gorgeous
Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by 1Sharon(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20
Ilamina:

Other nationalities black people mix with

I am just exaggerating

My half nigerian, half Italian friend is gorgeous

I think black people that are mixed with Indians are the best looking mixed race people
Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Jeon(f): 6:19pm On Mar 22
Goodlady:
I always burst laugh, anytime I see this ur pic. Please stop it .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Goodlady(f): 6:26pm On Mar 22
Jeon:

I always burst laugh, anytime I see this ur pic. Please stop it .
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Na Ojuju Calabar.

Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by meobizy(f): 10:16am On Mar 24
I don’t think that boy has black in him.
Re: All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee by Edemities1(m): 10:25am On Mar 24

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man / Are We Saying That It's Impossible For A Guy To Remain Faithful To His Woman? / DOES THIS GUY REALLY LOVE ME???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.