Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough (9448 Views)

Yul Edochie Begs FG: Release Kanu And Igboho; Follow Line Of Peace, Dialogue / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Reps To FG: Release N3bn For Local Production Of Firearms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by MaziObinnaokija: 10:10am On Mar 21
sad wetin for happen sad?
babyfaceafrica:
He is lucky no be Russia
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by CountinBlessins(m): 10:12am On Mar 21
enemyofprogress:
stop running to moderators. The guy na your mate, face him man to man and settle with mouth. Make your family proud of you biko

Are a you a graduate? Do you think freedom means you should act like a tout or a hooligan?

Be guided. You won't be warned again
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by TopBanter: 10:13am On Mar 21
MaziObinnaokija:
sad wetin Kanu do FG? KANU is a STRONG man. We Biafrans nor go bow.Long live to Mazi Onyendu KANU in Nig Prison angry.

Roboto11 angry thunder will raze ur left yansh undecided grin

You guys are totally dishonest and lacking an iota of integrity as a people.

If not, you'd dare say the part in bold above when we all remember the jailbreaks, to release very dangerous criminals, and brutal killings of many of our armed forces personnel Kanu directly demanded and charged his boys to carry out?

In nations where the sane majority carries the vote, the consensus will be that Kanu should be executed for supervising a killing spree against our armed forces personnel a period with no declared war in place to cover the atrocities of IPOB, UGM, ESN, Autopilot etal.

You people deserve your own separate space. You are not sound mentally and cannot be deemed as progressive human resources component for nation-building but you will never appreciate that factual reality about yourselves.

You want to do the crime but never the time. What does that do to the effort to create a society where no one can be above the law as you are all pleading Kanu should be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Tranquillity360: 10:14am On Mar 21
AntiChristian:
Tufiakwa!

NMK will never be released! Aamin!

NMK will spend some of his life in Jail as he has been doing! Aamin!

NMK will then be sentenced to death for treason and other charges! Aamin!

The lives of those police officers and other Nigerians who died through his incitement is on him!

May he never have rest! Aamin!

May South East be better and better even without him! Aamin!
Enemies of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be put shame.

Whatever you wish him will happen to you.

Your Nigeria government killed hundreds of innocent south east for protesting peacefully.

All evil people that supported that will meet the same fate
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Tranquillity360: 10:15am On Mar 21
Appletek:

UGM will wipe out your wretched family. Ewu biafra
Nigeria soldiers will w!ip!e out your us!ele!ss family

Anu ohia

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Bimpe29: 10:16am On Mar 21
President Muhammad Buhari cross my hand. He said he will be treated in a language that he will understand. grin

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Vello(m): 10:16am On Mar 21
The WHOLE is more than the sum of its PARTS

No individual can or should be bigger than the State.
For lives taken, life is the price
Kanu has done the deed, he must answer for all

Justice solution is the only solution, not political solution.

For me, this guy barking like a dog is not normal. He needs psychiatric evaluation but, if he thinks he knows all about how a country should run, he has become so popular in his state that he can contest election. I'm sure he'd score above 90% of votes cast. Let him prove his State can work best under his twisted concept and ideology of leadership before he can come tell us rubbish from his gutter mouth.

Let me conclude by saying that the insecurity issue in the South East that Kanu harped on and expanded for his personal agenda was a creation of the same Nnamdi Kanu. There were no killer herdsmen anywhere near the propaganda this evil boy used to incite hatred against the peace loving Fulani. Herders crisis happens everywhere but never in the proportion this devil took it
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/monday-ubani-to-fg-release-nnamdi-kanu-he-has-suffered-enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by MaziObinnaokija: 10:19am On Mar 21
grin kanu wey dey prison dey torment ur soul ? grin shortigboman, ipobarecriminals, yarimo, chopnaira, Roboto11, Obaofaba, make una come carry this Sunday man go grin
TopBanter:

You guys are totally dishonest and lacking an iota of integrity as a people.

If not, you'd dare say the part in bold above when we all remember the jailbreaks, to release very dangerous criminals, and brutal killings of many of our armed forces personnel Kanu directly demanded and charged his boys to carry out?

In nations where the sane majority carries the vote, the consensus will be that Kanu should be executed for supervising a killing spree against our armed forces personnel a period with no declared war in place to cover the atrocities of IPOB, UGM, ESN, Autopilot etal.

You people deserve your own separate space. You are not sound mentally and cannot be deemed as progressive human resources component for nation-building but you will never appreciate that factual reality about yourselves.

You want to do the crime but never the time. What does that do to the effort to create a society where no one can be above the law as you are all pleading Kanu should be?
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Originalsly: 10:22am On Mar 21
If he has the power/influence to b4ingbpeace to the South East ... why doesn't he use it from in prison? ... he doesn't have to be released to show what he can do. Simon Ekpa is in Finland. . and been showing he can be wayyyout there and be enforcing Stay at Home Mondays ... why can't Kanu call for end of insecurity? He will remain imprisoned ... no sane President will free him ... unless he becomes a walking dead. He did too much.... boasted too much.... shown too much arrogance and 2orse been calling for a violent insurrection. Is he a freedom fighter?... chew on his words.... look at his actions.... actions all about self. Let him out.... he will use his Biafra passport and flee the country ... and be competing with Ekpa to bring down his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Segzy19: 10:23am On Mar 21
Eyah!
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by papiwyte(m): 10:35am On Mar 21
Imagine kanu want Biafra and obi want to be president of Nigeria grin grin grin grin
This people are confused

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Zeebuy: 10:38am On Mar 21
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Zeebuy: 10:40am On Mar 21
papiwyte:
Imagine kanu want Biafra and obi want to be president of Nigeria grin grin grin grin
This people are confused
Tinubu said he doesn't support Nigeria. Same tinubu has also been giving money to Sunday Igboho who is also agitating for the breakup of Nigeria.
Do you now see why people say y'all are two-faced snakes?

https://www.thecable.ng/sunday-igboho-in-2009-tinubu-gave-me-n2m-to-fuel-my-car/amp?/sunday-igboho-in-2009-tinubu-gave-me-n2m-to-fuel-my-car

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Flame77: 10:41am On Mar 21
helinues:
grin

Not now. Kanu should be instrumental for 2027 election..

I know that's the thinking of the APC led administration. Unfortunately the guy has started changing tune ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by helinues: 10:42am On Mar 21
Flame77:

I know that's the thinking of the APC led administration. Unfortunately the guy has started changing tune ๐Ÿ˜‚

grin

That's how we roll bro. It's called Politricks
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:50am On Mar 21
Cyberterror:
Why do Igbos think that they are smarter than other Nigerians? Ubani and his cohorts begging for Kanu's release have not begged the terrorist to drop his seccessionist agenda which is a serious crime that no government tolerates all over the world.
Why are you SO SCARED of secession? so asking you to stand on your own and let me stand on my own since you claim to be man enough, that's only qualification for terrorism in your idiotic idea? Even when you claim that I'm your problem and not your savior, you still won't let me be. Is it by force to be in fraudulent and false yoonity with you?
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Babs2424(m): 10:50am On Mar 21
SensualMan:
A man that the sound of his name trembles the government of the zoo.

Whether u like it or not, Ohamadike must surely come out, it's just a matter of time.

Even in jail his name alone eclipsed that of Awolowo the rat cyanide taker and Jagaban put together.

I salute you the freedom fighter!
common sense not your thing at all
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by SyborgX: 10:51am On Mar 21
At this point, Kalu is not even Nigeria's big biafra problem. There is one mad man that orders sitathome from Finland.
Na that guy own nai dey pain me pass.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by emapeteum(m): 10:57am On Mar 21
HardBishop:

Dead and forgotten, while another notorious agitator will emerge.
Una no dey serious and thinking you can tame Igbo man wild nature.... Infact we don't deserve to mingle with the rest of u people
Stop this stupidity that is very among your type.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by cassyrooy(m): 11:06am On Mar 21
Cyberterror:
Why do Igbos think that they are smarter than other Nigerians? Ubani and his cohorts begging for Kanu's release have not begged the terrorist to drop his seccessionist agenda which is a serious crime that no government tolerates all over the world.
Puerto Rico has conducted several referendum in the last 10yrs to leave the USA, Scotland is still headstrong on leave the UK.

South Sudan, Timor Leste, even Donbas Region of Ukraine yet you're here yapping like Nigeria is not a signature to such treaty that guaranteed others their freedom.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by AbuAeesha: 11:14am On Mar 21
i think FG still got more watery beans for him,so he might not leave soon undecided
imagine the powerful Mazi always making speech with audacity now acts like a dove...FG na your mate??
if you really like your pple and want to help them grow why not form a peaceful & logical alliance in ur region with great objective to develop your region, rather than attacking the govt.

2 Likes

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Paraman: 11:26am On Mar 21
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Mar 21
Tranquillity360:
Enemies of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be put shame.
He is the number one enemy of himself! Instead of him to continue his barber Salon business he was in in UK, he came and incite Chukwudi and Ngozi to kill people! He will never escape the predicament he's in. In fact, he's just starting!

Whatever you wish him will happen to you.
It doesn't go like that! I didn't tell anybody to kill others and burn properties! Anyone who kills will be killed likewise! Nnamdi Kanu deserves death by firing squad!

Your Nigeria government killed hundreds of innocent south east for protesting peacefully.
Who are the Nigeria Government? Is South East not part of Nigeria Government? Even if the FG did what you said, must you kill innocent people with families like that?

All evil people that supported that will meet the same fate
The fate in your South East every Monday has shown you all are evil and devilish!

You would always use your mouth to shout Boko haram, Fulani Herdsmen, etc. every time but UGM dey there and you'll keep mute!
Even Obi would never say peem about UGM/IPOB/ESN!

NMK will surfer the evil he created and unleashed!
This evil will consume him and his supporters!

2 Likes

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Paraman: 11:28am On Mar 21
Tranquillity360:
But your Nigeria government killed hundreds of Ipob members when they had no weapon.

Your Nigeria government is cause of everything happening.
I don't support extra judicial killing
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by omurphy23456: 11:39am On Mar 21
FG will use this Guy who wants freedom desperately to reduce the chances of Peter Obi in forthcoming election.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Okoroawusa: 11:43am On Mar 21
Ubani dey talk because Kanu na him Abia brother and Abia has not been affected in the IPOB/ESN madness. It's largely peaceful.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by omurphy23456: 11:49am On Mar 21
FG Truly nor be our mate oo!!!, They don humble am. Even Ayoko nor be him mate, Ayoko self, senior Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Far far talk much about FG. If you know you know!!!

AbuAeesha:
i think FG still got more watery beans for him,so he might not leave soon undecided
imagine the powerful Mazi always making speech with audacity now acts like a dove...FG na your mate??
if you really like your pple and want to help them grow why not form a peaceful & logical alliance in ur region with great objective to develop your region, rather than attacking the govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dora Akinyuli's Daughter's Wedding Shown Live on AIT earlier / Riots Reported In Ogba As Mob Attack Area G Police Station ? Can Anyone Confirm? / Fulani Nomads, Soldiers Kill Four In Nโ€™delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.