Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough (9445 Views)

Yul Edochie Begs FG: Release Kanu And Igboho; Follow Line Of Peace, Dialogue / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Reps To FG: Release N3bn For Local Production Of Firearms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by MasterJayJay: 9:52am On Mar 21
Abastiketed:
The issue now is in the event he is released will that bring peace to the general populace.
Many of our distinguish soldiers were just massacred. We are not in banana republic to allow all sought of nonchalant behavior to continue to slide, the Soldiers killed recently have families and the rest, therefor justice must be done to avoid any future uprising. I rest my case.
Thousands of terrorists in the north were set free.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by RichDad1(m): 9:52am On Mar 21
Hmm
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by porthouse7(f): 9:53am On Mar 21
Who the Bleep is Monday ubani, obi will release him no worry
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by israelmao(m): 9:53am On Mar 21
Kanu remains a bargaining chip.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by frog12: 9:53am On Mar 21
sentimentality be problem. follow the law

mohbadliveson:
Sowore is now free
Igboho is now free
Free the poor guy and let him go meet his wife
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Rumundele(m): 9:54am On Mar 21
How come this nonsense makes front page. I thought important news makes front page.

2 Likes

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by porthouse7(f): 9:55am On Mar 21
UnstableFC:

Helinues you still dey call your pa omo ale because of poverty?
na people like Dey hungry past
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by kestolove95(m): 9:56am On Mar 21
Nnamdi kanu should be sentence to death by hanging for treason

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by CountinBlessins(m): 9:56am On Mar 21
UnstableFC:

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique mukina2

Irrespective of his antecedents you have no right to insult him

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by muykem: 9:57am On Mar 21
You are joking right. Nnamidi kanu has reached his end.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by enemyofprogress: 9:58am On Mar 21
We ain't releasing the modafoka. He is going to be use as a pawn during the 2027 elections to win the votes from the east, thereafter, he will remain there till 2031 for another elections. Kanu is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by TopBanter: 9:59am On Mar 21
Abastiketed:
The issue now is in the event he is released will that bring peace to the general populace.
Many of our distinguish soldiers were just massacred. We are not in banana republic to allow all sought of nonchalant behavior to continue to slide, the Soldiers killed recently have families and the rest, therefor justice must be done to avoid any future uprising. I rest my case.

Thank you. Release Kanu and send the signal to all murderous troublemakers ( and Nigeria literally has millions of them) that anyone can lead an insurrection that will take thousands of innocent Nigerian lives only for them to be released back into society eventually without punishment.

Are we to forget that Kanu, at the heights of his megalomania when he felt untouchable, directly instigated the killing of our armed forces personnel, jailbreaks and the ensrinement of lawlessness, chaos and anarchy everywhere?

Why should such a dangerous murderer be released without severe punishment? What of the many innocent victims of his crimes? They don't deserve justice or are they just collateral damage?

Kanu should face justice same as charges have now been brought against the leader of Miyetti Allah for forming an armed vigilante group same as Kanu did.

Tinubu is a Preisdent who is aware that impunity grows and become uncontrollable when wrongdoers are emboldened by government inaction to apprehend and punish offenders severely as a deterrent to others.

3 Likes

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Judolisco(m): 9:59am On Mar 21
mohbadliveson:
Sowore is now free
Igboho is now free
so d two wey u mention they kill their people anyhow arbi... Can u come out on Monday without fear in d south east

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by MaziObinnaokija: 10:00am On Mar 21
sad wetin Kanu do FG? KANU is a STRONG man. We Biafrans nor go bow.Long live to Mazi Onyendu KANU in Nig Prison angry.

Roboto11 angry thunder will raze ur left yansh undecided grin
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Mar 21
CountinBlessins:

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique mukina2

Irrespective of his antecedents you have no right to insult him
stop running to moderators. The guy na your mate, face him man to man and settle with mouth. Make your family proud of you biko

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Zeebuy: 10:00am On Mar 21
Paraman:
He has not suffered at all. He's lucky he's in a sane country like Nigeria, he would have being dead and forgotten by now if he tried the shit he did with Putin.
Lolzzzzz.....so Nigeria is a sane country with everything happening around you?
Even the courts have discharged and acquitted the man but your country still shoes a flagrant disregard for the rule of law by his continued incarceration.

Ok o
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Mar 21
mohbadliveson:
Sowore is now free
Igboho is now free
we will not free him. I dey pray make him die there, I wan use am check how igbo go take react to his death in the hands of the Federal Government. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Tranquillity360: 10:01am On Mar 21
Cyberterror:
Why do Igbos think that they are smarter than other Nigerians? Ubani and his cohorts begging for Kanu's release have not begged the terrorist to drop his seccessionist agenda which is a serious crime that no government tolerates all over the world.
Self determination is not a crime.

I don't know why you people want to continue sharing the same country with people you love to hate.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Fiscus105(m): 10:01am On Mar 21
Paraman:
He has not suffered at all. He's lucky he's in a sane country like Nigeria, he would have being dead and forgotten by now if he tried the shit he did with Putin.

If Buhari is to be Putin or Saudi's crown prince, KANU would have been killed in Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Tranquillity360: 10:02am On Mar 21
EmeeNaka:
Kanu controls idiots, so he will never be released. I don't support Kanu's release at all. If you listen to his last press statements, you will see the arrogance and the foolishness that has characterised his destructive behaviour.
He should be quickly convicted and jailed for life.
Yoruba man I thought he was begging grin grin
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Zeebuy: 10:02am On Mar 21
frog12:
sentimentality be problem. follow the law

But the law has ordered the FG to set him free
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:03am On Mar 21
Anything Putin can do is ok to be melted on him
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by gassbee: 10:03am On Mar 21
release fire, dey play

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Paraman: 10:05am On Mar 21
Zeebuy:

Lolzzzzz.....so Nigeria is a sane country with everything happening around you?
Even the courts have discharged and acquitted the man but your country still shoes a flagrant disregard for the rule of law by his continued incarceration.

Ok o
Which court discharge and acquited him?

1 Like

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by papagiddy(m): 10:05am On Mar 21
Tinubu should not find wahala for himself...it better he keep him in Jail till the end of his regime... prison fit d guy honestly!!
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Tranquillity360: 10:06am On Mar 21
Buccalcavity2:

Did Sowore and Igboho instruct anyone to kill Soldiers? We shout Justice and Equity on one hand and tolerate injustice on the other. How can we ask commander in Chief, whose officers were killed on the instruction of one man to politically forget the death of his officers. That's injustice to the CinC and the family of the soldiers!
Show us where he instructed anyone to kill soldiers.

If you can do that I will join you in hating him.

Don't bring where he asked his members to defend themselves.
Because we all know ipob has no weapons when your Nigeria government killed hundreds of them.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Chukwuka319(m): 10:06am On Mar 21
Oh yes,He should be released?
What sort of "freedom fighter" encourages his demented followers to attack and burn police stations and kill police men?
He should rot in jail for all I care.
NK can never released because the curses from the parents of the brainwashed idiots who foolishly threw away their lives, during the 2015/16 Biafra protests have not been deactivated.
Rubbish and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Believeintruth: 10:07am On Mar 21
Abastiketed:

But bandits and repentant boko haram can be re-integrated into the army after killing soldiers and civilians abi!!!. Oga stop this eye service and hypocrisy
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Babangidapikin: 10:09am On Mar 21
I agree he should be release, but with negotiation ... we need lasting peace in Nigeria because some nation's are profiting from our divided house. I think the SEDC is a good step but beyond that help tell our Igbo brothers that Nigeria does not hate them o, but they should do things with moderation and diplomacy ... I am happy Oga Peter Obi is breaking fast in Niger State, he has to keep up the tempo, even though I know Omo Aye the Jagaban Borgu as Kwam 1 describe him might do that discreetly.. All I know if Mazi Kanu is released, it would deflate part of Oga Peter Obi's chances because Mazi Kanu is a better Orator and have more vested interest in Nigeria than the Filand Runaway that is practically erasing some cultural heritage of the igbos .. Imagine his wack anthem.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by Tranquillity360: 10:09am On Mar 21
Paraman:
if the next agitator ask his zombies to pick up arms and kill people, he will also die
But your Nigeria government killed hundreds of Ipob members when they had no weapon.

Your Nigeria government is cause of everything happening.
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by MaziObinnaokija: 10:09am On Mar 21
UnstableFC:

Seun,Nlfpmod, Mukina2, Dominique,Mydn44 rule number 2
Re: Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough by ruggedtimi(m): 10:10am On Mar 21
Is he better than other innocent nigerians in prison?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Cancels Meeting With Oduah / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP / The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.