Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

CNG For Domestic Use - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CNG For Domestic Use (20466 Views)

LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Re: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Fuel Savings / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by aieromon(m): 5:10am On Mar 23
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by sleek214(m): 5:11am On Mar 23
What's the cost of the conversion?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by worksmart(m): 5:12am On Mar 23
Nonsense!
Anybody who starts buying this is a fool.
The gas is actually toxic and is banned in some countries.
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by sleek214(m): 5:15am On Mar 23
dgitrader:
Nigeria will happen to CNG by the time it becomes popular. It's associated cost will 7x as long as corruption and incompetence is the order of the day. A clear case is the price of cooking gas in the last 9years! The price has 10x!
Let big trucks all migrate to CNG while the masses adjust to bikes and public buses, that's where we are heading unfortunately until we do away with bigotry and start voting the best candidate
Na dem. Dem don come

3 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by dangoteinlaw: 5:18am On Mar 23
worksmart:
Nonsense!
let them be making ridiculous statistics there they have no idea what they are dealing with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by StraightGaay: 5:24am On Mar 23
Pls can it work on my Mercedes 190?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by MaziObinnaokija: 5:47am On Mar 23
Buhari4dullard:
wiling to bet na Igbo man.

innovation na Igbos.

agbero na yorubas

Violence na Fulani
A confam dullard is a dullard any day, anytime. Gazzuzz is a bona-fide SS man.His name is omoro.... not okoro chinedu our own.U don turn this to politics U dis tribalist undecided..If they kal us baby factory, whitish stuff transporter to dubai,India, Malaysia,,you go wail.Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by clearcrystal: 5:53am On Mar 23
worksmart:
Nonsense!

You sure say you well so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by ogbevireo(m): 6:09am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:
Natural Gas deployed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHbCRB1fts0?si=BrziOLIZvVGpVx4z

Well done chief!
Is there any chance we could get a breakdown of the cost to do this retrofit at current prices of course?

Also, do you have a partner in the south south, like in Delta state?

Thank you!
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by JuanDeDios: 6:25am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:
I just completed this CNG retrofit on a 2009 Ford F150 with a V8 4.6L natural aspirated Engine .

The vehicle is now fitted with 3 CNG tanks with a combined capacity of 165L (48 SCM @210bar)

Vehicle now boasts of 300km Highway travel on 48SCM which is an equivalent of ₦9600 @ ₦200 per SCM. For better description the distance of Lagos to Benin is about 295km.

Now this is nothing new to CNG retrofits as it brings down the cost of fueling most vehicles by 70% in ₦.

What is unique about this vehicle is it's ability to provide Natural Gas for external use for equipment like Generators, and cooking utensils.

This again brings down the cost of powering your petrol powered gen by about 70%.

In place of LPG it is currently 200% cheaper to burn Natural gas as against LPG.

We have an abundance of natural Gas reserves in Nigeria , hopefully we can all tap into this God given free gift to lower our expenses.

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDABVXLZEHg?si=FqBFopP55IxCCofj

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMS3pNCD/

Sponsored Post
I need this for my generator. That thing is planning to send me back to the village.
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by iswallker(m): 6:40am On Mar 23
@GAZZUZZ

I converted my generator to LPG. Can I also use CNG with the same carb?

If yes where do I purchase CNG in Abeokuta.

Also can i use my LPG cylinder for CNG?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:54am On Mar 23
Wow
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Zagee: 7:01am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:
I just completed this CNG retrofit on a 2009 Ford F150 with a V8 4.6L natural aspirated Engine .

The vehicle is now fitted with 3 CNG tanks with a combined capacity of 165L (48 SCM @210bar)

Vehicle now boasts of 300km Highway travel on 48SCM which is an equivalent of ₦9600 @ ₦200 per SCM. For better description the distance of Lagos to Benin is about 295km.

Now this is nothing new to CNG retrofits as it brings down the cost of fueling most vehicles by 70% in ₦.

What is unique about this vehicle is it's ability to provide Natural Gas for external use for equipment like Generators, and cooking utensils.

This again brings down the cost of powering your petrol powered gen by about 70%.

In place of LPG it is currently 200% cheaper to burn Natural gas as against LPG.

We have an abundance of natural Gas reserves in Nigeria , hopefully we can all tap into this God given free gift to lower our expenses.

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

Sponsored Post

Nice Economics, but please keep it away as substitute for LPG in today's Nigeria.
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by OGwales(m): 7:03am On Mar 23
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by uzohrome(m): 7:04am On Mar 23
CNG gradually lowers car engine performance, in other word, edy kill engine, unless the engine is not converted that is is CNG from the factory. This convertion will kill your engine in no time. No one will tell you this... you doubt me ? Google is your friend
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by FinidiGeorge: 7:05am On Mar 23
iswallker:
@GAZZUZZ

I converted my generator to LPG. Can I also use CNG with the same carb?

If yes where do I purchase CNG in Abeokuta.

Also can i use my LPG cylinder for CNG?
Oga, be careful and warn yourself o... No go use your hand cause kasala for yourself. CNG is different from LPG. They are both gases but they are different.

3 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by psucc(m): 7:06am On Mar 23
You can't trust this government. Until a significant number of people key into the CNG market, price will rise such that the poor will not be able to afford it.

2 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Gajagojo: 7:07am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

Sponsored Post

This is a good example of talking too much and saying nothing
What is the comparison in cost to petrol or diesel e.g
1000 CNG=2000petrol
That is what people are interested in

1 Like

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Dagger111(m): 7:10am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

Sponsored Post

Good Evening bro!

Pls can i advertise and promote this ur CNG installation works and what will i get in return?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Dagger111(m): 7:11am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

Sponsored Post

Good Morning bro!

Pls can i advertise and promote this ur CNG installation works and what will i get in return?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by jjcena(m): 7:12am On Mar 23
MaziObinnaokija:
A confam dullard is a dullard any day, anytime. Gazzuzz is a bona-fide SS man.His name is omoro.... not okoro chinedu our own.U don turn this to politics U dis tribalist undecided..If they kal us baby factory, whitish stuff transporter to dubai,India, Malaysia,,you go wail.Nonsense

Don't be rubbing shit on your dick. Omoreige Uche is the full name. Since he's not okoro chinedu according to you, he's Uche ‼️‼️

2 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Obi3icebaba(m): 7:17am On Mar 23
FinidiGeorge:

Oga, be careful and warn yourself o... No go use your hand cause kasala for yourself. CNG is different from LPG. They are both gases but they are different.

Learn to keep quiet if you don't have answer to his question
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Faposky95: 7:20am On Mar 23
Oshkosch:
KEEP YOUR YEYE CNG TO YOURSELF.
NIGERIANS ARE TO GULLIBLE AND LACKS THE CONFIDENCE TO APPROACH ITS OPPRESSORS. IMAGINE REMOVING SUBSIDY WHICH BENEFITED BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR AND TAKING THE MONEY TO EMPOWER GOVERNORS BY WAY OF INCREASED FAAC AND NOW THE GOVERNORS HAVE PLENTY MONEY TO LOOT AND CANT EVEN PAY MINIMUM WAGE

Either this mentality...or back to the slave trade era where we make fire by rubbing two sticks together.......
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by flipboss(m): 7:20am On Mar 23
Safety concerns nko? How do we handle that? Particularly travelling long distance under extreme high temperature like those of us in the core North.

4 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by FinidiGeorge: 7:23am On Mar 23
Obi3icebaba:

Learn to keep quiet if you don't have answer to his question
Learn to mind your business, because no be you I quote. Cho Cho cho man grin

2 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by bionixs: 7:27am On Mar 23
Wow! By the time this becomes popular , just watch how the price of the CNG shoots up for no sensible reasons.

2 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Streetdoctor: 7:30am On Mar 23
dele1727:

This heartbreak should be mending by now....

Even the main loser is
going to dinner...planning fo
Towards the next election..

And you people should learn to stick to 1 story...

You people claim the election was rigged and when it pays you accuse the voters of bigotry and tribalism...

Tinubu lost 2 states in
The south west

Atiku lost states in the nort east

Rabiu lost states in the North west

Guess who won his region by 99%

And no need to turn every tread to political matter...

CNG was initially proposed by Jonathan...

So no need to be smart by half

Leave Gazzuzz to do him thing
Then who has being isturbing us wit Ebi pawa??
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Streetdoctor: 7:32am On Mar 23
worksmart:
Nonsense!
Countries like and any evidence?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Greenfaces: 7:34am On Mar 23
lexander:
I won't say much ,I'll leave
you with a single word "business"
How do you suddenly refill if you run out of gas. The gas stations are very few
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:40am On Mar 23
Gazzuzz can you consider running CNG conversions on diesel generators. I believe it's more of a money spinner considering that big companies running on diesel generators would jump on anything that will relieve them of the chronic diesel costs

2 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Tonytonex(m): 7:46am On Mar 23
samwash:

Because they are still in high demand. Little by little it will the phase out.
Moreover,the world is embracing electric cars not even CNG engines.
Then, what will now be the function of refineries?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Tonytonex(m): 7:49am On Mar 23
worksmart:
Nonsense!
but that dude said that it's Eco friendly and safe. And not only him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

03/2004 Honda Accord EX V6, Navigation, Leather ( Its Inspired Again ) / Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! / 2011 Model Toyota Venza Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.