Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

CNG For Domestic Use - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CNG For Domestic Use (20462 Views)

LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Re: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Fuel Savings / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by MaziObinnaokija: 7:50am On Mar 23
jjcena:

Don't be rubbing shit on your dick. Omoreige Uche is the full name. Since he's not okoro chinedu according to you, he's Uche ‼️‼️
Stop using cow urine wash ur head and teeth.Edo /Delta bears Omoreige.We can't grab land and still grab person name
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by iswallker(m): 7:56am On Mar 23
FinidiGeorge:

Oga, be careful and warn yourself o... No go use your hand cause kasala for yourself. CNG is different from LPG. They are both gases but they are different.

Read the topic of this thread this time slowly and tell me what is being discussed here.

In case you still can't comprehend - it's CNG for domestic use i.e cooking and generator ..

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Dshocker(m): 7:57am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:
I just completed this CNG retrofit on a 2009 Ford F150 with a V8 4.6L natural aspirated Engine .

The vehicle is now fitted with 3 CNG tanks with a combined capacity of 165L (48 SCM @210bar)

Vehicle now boasts of 300km Highway travel on 48SCM which is an equivalent of ₦9600 @ ₦200 per SCM. For better description the distance of Lagos to Benin is about 295km.

Now this is nothing new to CNG retrofits as it brings down the cost of fueling most vehicles by 70% in ₦.

What is unique about this vehicle is it's ability to provide Natural Gas for external use for equipment like Generators, and cooking utensils.

This again brings down the cost of powering your petrol powered gen by about 70%.

In place of LPG it is currently 200% cheaper to burn Natural gas as against LPG.

We have an abundance of natural Gas reserves in Nigeria , hopefully we can all tap into this God given free gift to lower our expenses.

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDABVXLZEHg?si=FqBFopP55IxCCofj

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMS3pNCD/

Sponsored Post

I see this CNG as one driving around with a bomb 💣
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by faceland: 8:00am On Mar 23
tefishy:
How safe is it

That pickup no safe for summar sun. 💥
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Streetdoctor: 8:16am On Mar 23
faceland:

That pickup no safe for summar sun. 💥
U guys should enlightened us more about dis CNG
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by surrogatesng: 8:18am On Mar 23
This is beginning to make sense

GAZZUZZ:
I just completed this CNG retrofit on a 2009 Ford F150 with a V8 4.6L natural aspirated Engine .

The vehicle is now fitted with 3 CNG tanks with a combined capacity of 165L (48 SCM @210bar)

Vehicle now boasts of 300km Highway travel on 48SCM which is an equivalent of ₦9600 @ ₦200 per SCM. For better description the distance of Lagos to Benin is about 295km.

Now this is nothing new to CNG retrofits as it brings down the cost of fueling most vehicles by 70% in ₦.

What is unique about this vehicle is it's ability to provide Natural Gas for external use for equipment like Generators, and cooking utensils.

This again brings down the cost of powering your petrol powered gen by about 70%.

In place of LPG it is currently 200% cheaper to burn Natural gas as against LPG.

We have an abundance of natural Gas reserves in Nigeria , hopefully we can all tap into this God given free gift to lower our expenses.

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

Sponsored Post
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by cyberguy72(m): 8:25am On Mar 23
What is the costt
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by dgitrader(m): 8:28am On Mar 23
dele1727:

This heartbreak should be mending by now....

Even the main loser is
going to dinner...planning fo
Towards the next election..

And you people should learn to stick to 1 story...

You people claim the election was rigged and when it pays you accuse the voters of bigotry and tribalism...

Tinubu lost 2 states in
The south west

Atiku lost states in the nort east

Rabiu lost states in the North west

Guess who won his region by 99%

And no need to turn every tread to political matter...

CNG was initially proposed by Jonathan...

So no need to be smart by half

Leave Gazzuzz to do him thing

If you assume am an "obidient" going by my post, am sorry to say u missed the point seriously. Never let your support or opposition to any political figure blind you from economic analysis. Corruption and incompetence am referring to here has nothing to do with your presidency, pele!
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:35am On Mar 23
worksmart:
Nonsense!
Anybody who starts buying this is a fool.
The gas is actually toxic and is banned in some countries.

Can you prove this? You get ₦100,000 this morning if you can

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Mar 23
clearcrystal:

You sure say you well so

I don't think so smiley
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Mar 23
ogbevireo:

Well done chief!
Is there any chance we could get a breakdown of the cost to do this retrofit at current prices of course?

Also, do you have a partner in the south south, like in Delta state?

Thank you!

Looking at Warri, we should talk
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41am On Mar 23
Dshocker:

I see this CNG as one driving around with a bomb 💣

We see things differently. It's been in use since 2009 and there have been no issues .

Cylinder wall thickness 7-8mm

2 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42am On Mar 23
DARLINGTON869:
Gazzuzz can you consider running CNG conversions on diesel generators. I believe it's more of a money spinner considering that big companies running on diesel generators would jump on anything that will relieve them of the chronic diesel costs

an imperfect science I am currently not Interested in
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Afamed: 8:43am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:

Can you prove this? You get ₦100,000 this morning if you can

Don't waste your energy with those half-baked

They have a mission here on Nairaland, they are here mainly to discourage any positive minded person.

2 Likes

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44am On Mar 23
Gajagojo:

This is a good example of talking too much and saying nothing
What is the comparison in cost to petrol or diesel e.g
1000 CNG=2000petrol
That is what people are interested in

I have a lot of videos on consumption if you are interested.

It applys to cost across board, you get 70% efficiency average when compared to current petrol pricing.

For LPG videos not made, but 200% when tested
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51am On Mar 23
Lithiumite:
High Chief Gazzuzz!! I like to ask why you couldn't get a single tank of same capacity instead of 3 considering cost of procurement and installation,also what's the largest tank size that on can fit in a vehicle like oddyssey or sienna.

Dollar don dey come down abeg make your price come down too ...I still dey save up to come get one.

This is a 140L tank, smaller than 3 units we installed on the ford.

Space and cost .

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMDjVjKa/

1 Like

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by FinidiGeorge: 9:00am On Mar 23
iswallker:

Read the topic of this thread this time slowly and tell me what is being discussed here.

In case you still can't comprehend - it's CNG for domestic use i.e cooking and generator ..

undecided
No vex 😔
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by themanderon: 9:15am On Mar 23
I am only imagining the massive massive explosion that would arise from vehicles fitted with the CNG should there be a major crash. I still have a terrible feeling about this.
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by BreconHills(m): 9:29am On Mar 23
Whalis:
There is something I don't understand here. If this is a solution why are cars that use petrol still being manufactured?

Because there is a massive vested interests industry for fuel powered cars. A huge industry that resisted EV vehicles until it saw that there was no alternative.

This industry is not going to retook their factories for CNG when they have skipped to hybrid and EV pureplays. CNG is going to be powered by those whose survival requires it.

1 Like

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On Mar 23
wink
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by jjcena(m): 9:44am On Mar 23
MaziObinnaokija:
Stop using cow urine wash ur head and teeth.Edo /Delta bears Omoreige.We can't grab land and still grab person name

When you are done rubbing cow dung on your dick, remove the Uche from his name since it makes you orgasm
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by MaziObinnaokija: 9:52am On Mar 23
jjcena:

When you are done rubbing cow dung on your dick, remove the Uche from his name since it makes you orgasm
Same cow dung 💩 already blind u.U can't see well nor think normal
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by jojothaiv(m): 10:07am On Mar 23
madjune:
Why is this write-up in red?

Ritually speaking.
You have a point.
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by HIbreed(m): 10:08am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

Sponsored Post
Can this also go for Perkings 40 KVA generator that uses diesel?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:26am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:
[color=#990000]I just completed this CNG retrofit on a 2009 Ford F150 with a V8 4.6L natural aspirated Engine .

The

Sponsored Post

Please, I'll like to know, are there filling stations that sell this CNG?

I've personally not seen any in my area, so if one's car runs on it and it finishes, where can one get a refill?

1 Like

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Earthstorms(m): 10:47am On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:

God bless Nigeria.

Gazzuzz

Mainland Lagos

Sponsored Post

Nice one.

What is the cost to install the cng system in the car?
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by tjcoded: 10:52am On Mar 23
Nice one..keep up the good work sir

1 Like

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by philsbaba: 11:25am On Mar 23
Validated:

Highly unsafe ... e get why car manufacturers avoid it, but use it for slow vehicles like forklifts.
CNG is now used by big delivery trailers/trucks that travel long distances

1 Like

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by kingsclass: 11:29am On Mar 23
DeltaOil:

Oil na Niger Delta .

PS
The guy na my bros oh
Oil na Niger Delta
Gas na Southeast.

1 Like

Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Willie2015: 11:45am On Mar 23
dgitrader:
Nigeria will happen to CNG by the time it becomes popular. It's associated cost will 7x as long as corruption and incompetence is the order of the day. A clear case is the price of cooking gas in the last 9years! The price has 10x!
Let big trucks all migrate to CNG while the masses adjust to bikes and public buses, that's where we are heading unfortunately until we do away with bigotry and start voting the best candidate

Dont know who introduced this CNG idea...
Let FG connect states by Rail...
No one will remember this CNG...nonsense
In four months, Lagos Blue Rail transported 583,000 passengers.
This is the kind of project we need replicated across the country...
Re: CNG For Domestic Use by Gajagojo: 12:09pm On Mar 23
GAZZUZZ:

I have a lot of videos on consumption if you are interested.

It applys to cost across board, you get 70% efficiency average when compared to current petrol pricing.

For LPG videos not made, but 200% when tested
You are not communicating
You are talking to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

03/2004 Honda Accord EX V6, Navigation, Leather ( Its Inspired Again ) / Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! / 2011 Model Toyota Venza Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.