Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 35 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 35 (59 Views)

Message To The Church Part 35 / Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 35 by PastorSomba(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 35

1Corinthians 15:33 (KJV) "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.".

35. Faith always has a good report. Faith always says something good and positive. Every report of fear, doubt and unbelief is an evil report . You have what you say whether good or bad. If you confess faith that is what you will get. If you confess fear, doubt and unbelief that is what you will get. If you confess life that is what you get. If you confess death that is what you get. Never speak according to your circumstances.

Never complain and murmur or criticize because that is what everyone is saying. Avoid speaking the same mind with the world. Never follow public opinion. All these are always full of evil reports. Even what is called news on the media are always full of evil report. It is evil that makes news in the world so that people will always have enough evil to talk about daily. Evil reports are from the devil to provide a conducive atmosphere for evil to thrive.

Never confess negatives or failures or impossibilities. All things are possible to him that believes. If you say you can, then you can. If you say you can't then you can't. Proverbs 6:2 (KJV) "Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. Matthew 12:37 (KJV) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.". Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Hebrews 3:12,18-19; 4:2; 11:1,6; Romans 10:17; Number 13:27-33; 14:1-45; 1Corinthians 10:1-13;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Profound Wisdom Behind There Is No Religion Higher Than Truth In T / What The Bible Says About Generosity / The Power Of God's Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.