Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship (10537 Views)

Shettima to Nigerians: Amid hardship, protest in a responsible and mature manner / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by EyeCumInPiece: 6:32am On Mar 21

1 Like

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by phemmie06(m): 6:32am On Mar 21
There's something called DIY, but before it can be effective, someone must be there to imitate.

Madam where is your farm, your baby boy who can't sleep a lone in his room but keep following his papa like a toddler, where is his farm?

Even those that choose farming as profession , what stop then from farming? Have your entire household find solution to Nigeria insecurity, has the farmers not chased away by herders?

De Play

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Originality007: 6:33am On Mar 21
most farms wey Dem don take build house finish

1 Like

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by softtorce: 6:35am On Mar 21
Was the heaven n Earth promised to you ?!

Arobaga:
Remi Tinubu God go punish you

During campaign you and your bedwetter husband promised heaven and earth

After election you are capping rubbish

Stupid woman
Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by epainos: 6:35am On Mar 21
She has said the truth. Grow your food. I have been shouting this, but no one is ready to hear. Na your hunger, and not mine. Nigeria is not getting better any soon cos of this problem we have. We all rely on govt. Keep relying on govt. Keep asking for subsidies. When hubger wite you more, you will start growing your food.

1 Like

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by topyhanky(m): 6:35am On Mar 21
🎭 Introducing the Drama Club Society Live Performance! 🎬

🌟 Get ready to be captivated by the magic of live theater! Join us for an unforgettable experience as the Drama Club Society presents an exclusive live drama performance that will leave you spellbound.

🔥 Step into a world of creativity and talent as our passionate performers bring stories to life on stage. From heartwarming tales to gripping narratives, there's something for everyone to enjoy.

🎭 Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to witness the power of storytelling firsthand. Click the link https:///3IFrJ4J to reserve your virtual seat and be part of an evening filled with emotion, excitement, and inspiration.

🌟 Plus, discover how you can unleash your own creativity and join our vibrant Drama Club Society. Whether you're an aspiring actor, director, or simply a lover of the arts, there's a place for you to shine in our welcoming community.

🎥 Get ready to be moved, entertained, and inspired. Click the link https:///3IFrJ4J and let the magic of live drama unfold before your eyes! ✨
Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Ravenna: 6:38am On Mar 21
Lawalemi:
It's not her fault. I blame gullible Nigerians that voted for her husband
It's not her fault.

I blame the quota system

No wife of president in Europe can say such to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by EmekaBlue(m): 6:40am On Mar 21
Ok madam. Come provide me farmland

1 Like

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by FireUpNow(m): 6:41am On Mar 21
What a foolish and thoughtless talk. Your husband is president, bandits and killer herdsmen are not allowing farmers I. The north to farm Your husband cannot provide security in the country. He better reset Nigeria to how he met it when he took over from PMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Fuckyoumod: 6:42am On Mar 21
slimfit1:
Truth is bitter I find myself agreeing with what she is saying. I am the son of a farmer. My father use the waste from our lives stocks as manures for the crops and the waste of the crops feed the animals. How those brainless Fulani don't partner with farmers I don't understand common agricultural process.
when you don't have a soul of your own, when you don't have common sense and when your brain is docile and not functional why won't you agree to every nonsense?

Was Nigeria like this before Tinubu came? After inflicting hardship on the Nigerians the stupid woman is talking trash and you are agreeing

Are you aware that bandits are killing farmers? where is the security to go to farm? do you have brain at all? You are too gullible for my liking.

Where is her farm?
Where is seyi's farm? Seyi flys private jet, his wrist watch alone can buy your life and soul.

Is there any farm called Tinubu's farm in Nigeria? Apart from Lagos coffers.

So because your father is rearing fowl, everybody must rear fowl? Are you aware that major poultry farms folded? Because of Tinubu's inflicted economic downturn?
You must be very stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Yestogood: 6:44am On Mar 21
"Grow your own food" is a long term solution. This particular solution is in reverse order. Stop fulani terrorists from killing farmers first. Then encourage farming. However, the economy at the moment demands that relief measures be instituted across the board. Hunger is ravaging the land.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Boobysmith: 6:46am On Mar 21
Arobaga:
Remi Tinubu God go punish you

During campaign you and your bedwetter husband promised heaven and earth

After election you are capping rubbish

Stupid woman
She seems to have gotten her heaven and earth.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Westerhoffe(m): 6:49am On Mar 21
When the major problem is the attack and killing of farmers right on their farmlands, and even levies before they can enter their farms to reap…

Yea… that's how everyone grow their own food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Boobysmith: 6:49am On Mar 21
Lawalemi:
It's not her fault. I blame gullible Nigerians that voted for her husband
Is strange, but I have not seen a single person celebrate when tinubu announced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by walozanga(m): 6:49am On Mar 21
slimfit1:
Truth is bitter I find myself agreeing with what she is saying. I am the son of a farmer. My father use the waste from our lives stocks as manures for the crops and the waste of the crops feed the animals. How those brainless Fulani don't partner with farmers I don't understand common agricultural process.

The truth is that her husband swore to protect lives and properties, dead people don't farm.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by ruggedboych: 6:50am On Mar 21
Beremx:
Grow your own food when herdsmen are killing farmers. What has government done to protect farmers from terrorist herdsmen?

Madam abeg keep quiet!!

Sometimes i wish i can see you offline make i give you better slap, you helped brought this evil party to govt angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Fuckyoumod: 6:51am On Mar 21
fuckJones:
chidedu, go to farm, nobody promise you food
you must be very stupid and gullible. when you don't have a soul of your own, when you don't have common sense and when your brain is docile and not functional why won't you agree to every nonsense?

Was Nigeria like this before Tinubu came? After inflicting hardship on the Nigerians the stupid woman is talking trash and you are agreeing

Are you aware that bandits are killing farmers? where is the security to go to farm? do you have brain at all? You are too gullible for my liking.

Where is her farm?
Where is seyi's farm? Seyi flys private jet, his wrist watch alone can buy your life and soul.

So because your father is rearing fowl, everybody must rear fowl? Are you aware that major poultry farms folded? Because of Tinubu's inflicted economic downturn?
You must be very stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by caye(m): 6:52am On Mar 21
Does anyone remembers what triggered the french revolution?

During starvation, Marie Antoinette, the queen, on being told that french commoners were starving said, " If there's no bread, can't they eat cake?".

They simply have no idea what is really happening. From the cradle to their grave, Nigeria has been feeding them.
No wonder their yeye son can wear a wristwatch of over #300 mill.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by samwillyco1(m): 6:52am On Mar 21
This family is annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Formation10: 6:55am On Mar 21
fuckJones:
How many farm you get show us i believe say hunger dey show you tinubu shege you they here they talk nonsense how many farms herdsman don kill for farm waiting you dey talk,you go farm make Dem come kill you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Yashita: 6:58am On Mar 21
Address insecurities on the farms first and see people go back to farming

4 Likes

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by caye(m): 6:59am On Mar 21
Fuckyoumod:
when you don't have a soul of your own, when you don't have common sense and when your brain is docile and not functional why won't you agree to every nonsense?

Where is her farm?

You must be very stupid.

Our dear patriotic APC boys have no idea that ( arguably) over 50% of poultry farms have folded up all over southern Nigeria.

Ask him to compare prices of egg 3 yrs ago and now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Brushstrokes20: 7:01am On Mar 21
Same way you and eBOLA are growing your own foods abi?😂😂😀😀😆😆😁😁
Shameless, Useless, Satanic, discombobulated scums!
# pathetic bunch self serving THIEVES / useless govt of chronic, insatiable THIEVES AND CHRONIC CRIMINALS 💯💯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Blitzking: 7:04am On Mar 21
amoreobansu:

https://politicsnigeria.com/grow-your-own-food-remi-tinubu-tells-nigerians-amid-hardship/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
In order not to say on your own...grow ur own food was chosen...when a country encourages everyone to grow its own food its usually an impoverished nation recovering from war..disease..economic instability.

1 Like

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by GABRIEL6036: 7:05am On Mar 21
Oloriburuku ni awon to bio remi... but osinwin ni tinubu
Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by izubext007: 7:07am On Mar 21
this state mafe by the first lady , is inform nigerians that there is no hope
Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by ShenTeh(m): 7:10am On Mar 21
'When the husband was shouting "àgbàdo, ẹwà and cassava" up and down that year una been think say na joke.
Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by wallarwallar(m): 7:10am On Mar 21
Dis people just always feel like dishing out nonsense not sure madam first lady actually approved dis with no security and safety for farmers when they are being killed and kidnapped almost on daily basis from the north to the west no where consider safe and you want us to grow our own food may be we can grow it at bourdillon in Ikoyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship by Whois(m): 7:10am On Mar 21
fuckJones:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Detention Of Bala Mohammed Unlawful, Awards Him N5M / N14.7bn Proceeds Of Defunct PHCN Hidden In Commercials Banks / Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.