Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner (12802 Views)

Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos / 2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by EmekaBlue(m): 9:53am On Mar 21
yarimo:
Audio stadium, otti can only fool himself. The worst Governor in the history of Nigeria, nothing is working in Abia state undecided undecided
😅 Jealous dirty man
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Mar 21
Otti will bankrupt Abia at this point. Is Eyimba stadium not enough
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Mar 21
ogunsbanjul:
I laugh in Chad style. I can't blame you because you have not been to Lagos and see wonder by yourself. Lagos state is the only state where even people from the same Abia state are rushing to.

You can only "claim" the state governor is the only governor working in South/east (Igbo land) which is not confirmed and not in Nigeria.
You can Google
Sanwo-olu!
Sanwo-eko!!
Eko leleyi Eko lawa o!!!
Hush! Lagos Lagos Lagos all the time.
Lagos remains a former capital city modernize with Nigeria money from the top like Abuja now. Lagos is a state collectively built by all both foreigners and locals owning most establishment over there and remains a no man's land that will be shared accordingly when the time comes
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by peleson1: 10:05am On Mar 21
yarimo:
Audio stadium, otti can only fool himself. The worst Governor in the history of Nigeria, nothing is working in Abia state undecided undecided

Shiooor.

Are u for real or u r just joking?

Or it's paining u or u just don't like ptti because of lp?

I know within me that u know within u that otti is trying Sha..

My own is that governors should try for their people n LGA chairpersons should also work for the masses .

Their is this LGA chairman I saw online doing wonders in Enugu state.

The president should also do away with tribalism and nepotism and cartu every body along .
He is trying small small
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by ziondaughter247: 10:24am On Mar 21
Walai:
I love the way Otti adopted Peter Obi's ANIDS legacy (Integrated development strategy) into Abia state.
A legacy that would have turned around this country if introduced at the national level.

A snake cannot give birth to a monkey. expecting anything good from a govt led by a certificate forger and drug lord is foolishness²

Trying to insert Peter Obi by force into Otti's success.
Give it a rest please. Otti is his own man and has always been. He is an achiever.
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by Randy111(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21
Depriest2020:
Waste of money.

Stadium, roads steady light in most parts of the State and this son of mischief is shouting waste of money. Ozuo
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by Subonbon(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21
yarimo:
ẹ pain am shocked
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by Godons1: 3:07pm On Mar 21
tishbite43:

Na on top your head Enyimba dey play abi?!

Their Stadium is substandard
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by brightleave(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21
Ilide:
Just too many good news from Abia lately.
The citizens will soon be proud of their state
they are already proud of their state. I still dey pity my Delta and Enugu
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by ibechris(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21
yarimo:

Is like Abia people are owing u something.

I am suspecting u are among those who built illegal brothel at Lokpa and Otti demolishished it.

If not,why are u always angry at anything Abia and Alex Otti.
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by Vyzz: 4:21pm On Mar 21
Depriest2020:

What happened to Enyimba's stadium? They should be managing it, or he simply upgrade it instead of wasting about 30-50 billion naira building another FIFA grade stadium.

Do you know what 10 million naira × 3000 shoe manufacturers can do for Aba and Abia state economy in 4-8yrs time + the jobs it will create?

Maybe you haven't been to this stadium u speak about...

Its a child's play ground
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by jazzman7711: 5:03pm On Mar 21
Depriest2020:
Waste of money.

Why can't Nigerian leaders ask for God's wisdom and a great mind of discernment to lead Nigerians to prosperity.

China didn't start with all this frivolities in the 50s - 60s when they were laying foundation for their economic growth. China started with building their small scale businesses, supporting them with grants until they grown into big industries. Today China has enough money to build any stadium of their dream, build any kind of structures they want, even loans out money to countries.

Why can't Oti do like China, use that billions for stadium, share it to small scale manufacturers inform of grant/interest free loans to support them to produce more, employ more workers/creating jobs.

China always built stadiums, even in the 50s and 60s.

They did not wait until they became fully developed before they built stadiums.

Your reasoning is very simplistic.

Development is not linear.

It is multi-pronged and multi-faceted.
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by jazzman7711: 5:11pm On Mar 21
CaptainFM1:
Why are we building 35,000 seater stadium in a city?

Good question.

Should be at least 50,000 capacity.
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by Max24: 5:41pm On Mar 21
Greyworld:

Oga are you okay

What is the revenue of both states, what infrastructures were they having, who long have bothe governors been in office... like you are nt even okay.

Sorry I quoted you
Only a lazy man uses his tools as an excuse not to work. Soludo has started commissioning project within the short time while Obi and Otti are showing people JB gutters. Keep romancing mediocrity there.
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21
yarimo:
you are naturally inhuman.
Re: Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner by peculiar2233: 6:59pm On Mar 21
Ilide:
Just too many good news from Abia lately.
The citizens will soon be proud of their state
This is what would have happened to Nigeria if Mahmood has not done his magic. That guy no go d*e well ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title / Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East / Governorship Tussle: Abia Elders, Traditional Rulers Back Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.