Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger (395 Views)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Mazist: 10:27pm On Mar 20
Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate in the February 25, 2023, poll, Mr. Peter Obi, on Wednesday, broke fast with Muslim faithful in Niger State.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/peter-obi-breaks-fast-with-muslim-faithful-in-niger/

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Never4getU: 10:36pm On Mar 20
Mazist:
Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate in the February 25, 2023, poll, Mr. Peter Obi, on Wednesday, broke fast with Muslim faithful in Niger State.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/peter-obi-breaks-fast-with-muslim-faithful-in-niger/

Desperation at it's peak 🤣🤣🤣 as if he likes Muslim. Very dangerous individual.

People to fear when it concerns governance are those ready to dine with anything, compromise their stand just to be in the leading position are not to be trusted with power...fear Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by naija4life247: 10:45pm On Mar 20
Let him continue, one day, he will be used to break Fast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Cindypresh(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20
Never4getU:

Desperation at it's peak 🤣🤣🤣 as if he likes Muslim. Very dangerous individual.

People to fear when it concerns governance are those ready to dine with anything, compromise their stand just to be in the leading position are not to be trusted with power...fear Obi

Wailing wailer...is this how you've planned to live the rest of your life??

Crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Pinicop(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20
In Katsina, Jigawa and most especially Kano state, would they allow Peter Obi, and any non-Muslim by extension, into the mosque, especially during an important Islamic occasion like the Ramadan fasting period?

I doubt.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Blacklion3: 11:34pm On Mar 20
naija4life247:
Let him continue, one day, he will be used to break Fast.

This is both funny and serious at the same time. Even the Bible says, don't be unequally yoked

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Sannisege: 11:35pm On Mar 20
Exercise in futility. ofo ojo keji oja!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by shortgun(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20
The people president, ride on sir!
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by blacknp(m): 11:47pm On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

Wailing wailer...is this how you've planned to live the rest of your life??

Crying more than the bereaved
Always Igbo, why?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by blacknp(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20
shortgun:
The people president, ride on sir!
Social Media President? Like For Tinubu, Like for Gringory, share for Gringory, share for Jagaban.

Report for Nnamdi Kanu, report for Mazi Simon Ekpa.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Putindbutt: 12:16am On Mar 21
Girigori doesn't have regard for ibo muslims
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Mar 21
OBI the pretending scammer of the year grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by socialmediaman: 12:22am On Mar 21
Never4getU:

Desperation at its peak 🤣🤣🤣 as if he likes Muslim. Very dangerous individual.

Hahahaha you have this level of venom in you against a respected politician like PO?

You even fear Peter Obi pass hunger that is currently ravaging the country lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by rinzaugustine: 12:32am On Mar 21
Peter obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than peter obi. He took labor party from obscurity to national stardom within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 10 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by chopnaira: 12:48am On Mar 21
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by chopnaira: 12:49am On Mar 21
rinzaugustine:
Peter obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than peter obi. He took labor party from obscurity to national stardom within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 10 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with peter obi

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by rinzaugustine: 1:02am On Mar 21
chopnaira:

regurgitating same meaningless trash actually reinforces the faith of most Nigerians in Peter Obi daily as it shows how clean he is, how baseless, unfounded and insignificant his few detractors are in coming up with anything concrete against him . A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by Cindypresh(f): 1:05am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Always Igbo, why?

You'll dry up oo
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithful In Niger by NewDea4: 1:19am On Mar 21
Mazist:

Obi is risking his life every fûcking time he breaks fast with these hypocritical Demons in human shape

(1) (Reply)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu / Tariff Hike: Power Minister Lampoons Nigerians, Promises More Price Hike. / How I Collected $3m Cash For Emefiele – CBN Employee Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.