Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos (7670 Views)

NNPCL, Partner Begin Oil Production At OML 85, Target 20,000BPD / BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Armaggedon: 7:22am On Mar 21
They just built rice mill without rice to process and now another refinery.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by drlateef: 7:24am On Mar 21
Ogbuu101:
Una de build refinery far away from the source of the raw materials.
Ok oo

You think only Niger Delta has oil? Have you forgotten that Lagos is an oil producing state?

4 Likes

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by chopnaira: 7:25am On Mar 21
atobs4real:
Eko onibaje
O ba Je Tii
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by thedio(m): 7:25am On Mar 21
Jeezuzpick:

Na some pipu don get de "source'' now o!

Den don sell our oil! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note, financial expediency is quite different from socio-political.

They won't be putting up refineries in Lagos if it would cost a lot less to site them in Port Harcourt.
How about security
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Oghene86: 7:27am On Mar 21
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://punchng.com/midoil-to-build-100000bpd-modular-refinery-in-lagos/?amp

This is a very big modular refinery, would they have enough crude to send to all these modular refinery, the ones already completed do not have crude oil to refine at the moment
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by drlateef: 7:29am On Mar 21
atobs4real:

Every body wants to have some thing doing in Lagos

Investors always like leaders with positive development strides and infrastructure like airports and seaports with fast railway. Lagos is the most forward thinking state in the black race, not just Nigeria.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Sammiecrown(m): 7:32am On Mar 21
It's crucial to refrain from unfairly criticizing individuals like Folorunso Alakija, especially without fully understanding their life and achievements. Envy should never be a driving force behind our words or actions. Instead, let's approach discussions with respect and accuracy, focusing on constructive dialogue and mutual understanding."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Oluyole74: 7:42am On Mar 21
Soonest,BOVAS will get her refinery too

1 Like

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by ihedioramma: 7:51am On Mar 21
WHY Lagos ? oil day lagos ?
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 8:12am On Mar 21
Ogbuu101:
Ok oo
make dem burn down the facility or kidnap them or even be making daily financial demands
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 8:25am On Mar 21
helinues:

Why do lots of you people surround yourself with too much of negative energy. The bad energy is just oozing from no where.

Hatred and bitterness towards development of one country, no be witch in making be that
poor boy celebrating corruption and criminality of the rich political class. People like you end up forever miserable because you only care about your tribesmen and women being in charge of looting and stealing in Nigeria which you see as success.

How can a nation's Presidents be focused on enriching a few of their cronies to the detriment of the rest of the citizens and a poverty stricken boy like you jump from one online platform to another applauding them just because you want to be seen as a foolish progressive who famz anything the corrupt political class does yet your nation continues to sink deeper and deeper into national destruction year in year out but you still see nothing wrong in condemning such criminal acts by the ruling class simply because they come from your tribe and tribes you cherish?

Can't you see that you are wasting your life away famzing corrupt politicians in the name of my tribe is winning while you and your family languish in generational poverty and lack?
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by georgeakins: 8:32am On Mar 21
humilitypays:
Akintonde said the refining company was registered on April 12, 2012

Bola Tinubu we de greet you oh, well done sir.

Another Babangida is about to make another Alakija who is just a tailor the owner of the biggest oil firms in Nigeria cum richest black woman in the world lipsrsealed

I fear who no fear past and present Nigerian Presidents; they can turn a Bicycle repairer to a dollar billionaire in just one week cheesy

Abeg oh, who go connect me to Boudillion, I am a trained Barbar make I de Barb there maybe I go fit buy an oil well tomorrow, make thunder fire Amadioha shocked

Billions of dollars stolen from amnesty fund is being used to run Air peace, but you and your blodas are not seeing that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 8:37am On Mar 21
georgeakins:

Billions of dollars stolen from amnesty fund is being used to run Air peace, but you and your blodas are not seeing that
bros call him out if you got the info, I don't support nonsense in the name of it's my tribe that their stolen money no go touch my hand
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by mapet: 8:38am On Mar 21
I will ere on the side of caution with this news.... The fraud allegation by David Timilehin against her and Prophet Tibetan is damning...

1 Like

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by blacknp(m): 8:41am On Mar 21
Ogbuu101:
Ok oo
Why not use your own money to build one in proximity to the raw materials?
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by blacknp(m): 8:51am On Mar 21
humilitypays:
Akintonde said the refining company was registered on April 12, 2012

Bola Tinubu we de greet you oh, well done sir.

Another Babangida is about to make another Alakija who is just a tailor the owner of the biggest oil firms in Nigeria cum richest black woman in the world lipsrsealed

I fear who no fear past and present Nigerian Presidents; they can turn a Bicycle repairer to a dollar billionaire in just one week cheesy

Abeg oh, who go connect me to Boudillion, I am a trained Barbar make I de Barb there maybe I go fit buy an oil well tomorrow, make thunder fire Amadioha shocked
Definitely you will suffer in The Federal Republic of Nigeria for your ignorance & hatred of yourself.

When the company was registered in 2012 was Tinubu the president, “Subsequently, on January 24, 2017, we have approved the licenses to establish by the then Department of Petroleum Resources,” she remarked, again, was Tinubu the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by blacknp(m): 8:54am On Mar 21
humilitypays:
poor boy celebrating corruption and criminality of the rich political class. People like you end up forever miserable because you only care about your tribesmen and women being in charge of looting and stealing in Nigeria which you see as success.

How can a nation's Presidents be focused on enriching a few of their cronies to the detriment of the rest of the citizens and a poverty stricken boy like you jump from one online platform to another applauding them just because you want to be seen as a foolish progressive who famz anything the corrupt political class does yet your nation continues to sink deeper and deeper into national destruction year in year out but you still see nothing wrong in condemning such criminal acts by the ruling class simply because they come from your tribe and tribes you cherish?

Can't you see that you are wasting your life away famzing corrupt politicians in the name of my tribe is winning while you and your family languish in generational poverty and lack?
Please Shut up, too much bitterness & wickedness in you, by their words you shall know them, things like you can never prosper.

1 Like

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 8:56am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Definitely you will suffer in The Federal Republic of Nigeria for your ignorance & hatred of yourself.

When the company was registered in 2012 was Tinubu the president, “Subsequently, on January 24, 2017, we have approved the licenses to establish by the then Department of Petroleum Resources,” she remarked, again, was Tinubu the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
All these mumu small boys and foolishly defending their criminal tribesmen lol

So you think politicians use jobless broke boys like you doing 200k job to loot? hahahahaha

They use established and existing business/company owners, now run along Taofeeq grin
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by blacknp(m): 9:13am On Mar 21
humilitypays:
All these mumu small boys and foolishly defending their criminal tribesmen lol

So you think politicians use jobless broke boys like you doing 200k job to loot? hahahahaha

They use established and existing business/company owners, now run along Taofeeq grin
Your Tribalist mentality laced with ignoramus hate, will never allow a thing like you prosper in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I believe you said you are a barber, na barbershop apprentice you go be all your days.

Jehovah can never bless a thing like you with prosperity.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 9:16am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Your Tribalist mentality laced with ignoramus hate, will never allow a thing like you prosper in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I believe you said you are a barber, na barbershop apprentice you go be all your days.
Hahahahahaha ebi mpawa boyz no go kill person cheesy
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by blacknp(m): 9:18am On Mar 21
humilitypays:
Hahahahahaha ebi mpawa boyz no go kill person cheesy
That na my advice to you, no go kill Yoruba person out of jealousy & hate o.

No be President Tinubu or Yoruba person, no make u get anything for this life.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 9:19am On Mar 21
blacknp:
That na my advice to you, no go kill Yoruba person out of jealousy & hate o.
I go start with you, 4x4 plank for your ebi mpawa head cheesy
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by blacknp(m): 9:20am On Mar 21
humilitypays:
Always Igbo? Why.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by blacknp(m): 9:23am On Mar 21
humilitypays:
You dey browse, you come across thread, Yoruba woman wan build refinery, you start to hate, why?
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by saintnegroid(m): 9:56am On Mar 21
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://punchng.com/midoil-to-build-100000bpd-modular-refinery-in-lagos/?amp
where Una dey see space for lagos to build refinery? Una wan suffocate Lagos? Other neighbouring states no dey to build refinery?
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:23am On Mar 21
Lagos & Ogun States have crude oil and its peaceful than the Niger Delta and access to marketers.
Putindbutt:
Era of subsidy is gone, marketers are begining to invest in refineries. I want to thank president Tinubu for taking the tough decision.

1 Like

Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:13am On Mar 21
thedio:

How about security

Also a part of it.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by beyondPen(m): 11:44am On Mar 21
Ogbuu101:
Ok oo

Oga they can do that besides Lagos is also an oil producing state

Also they can buy from overseas and refine even buy from ghana, Cameron to refine.

Refining is the goal not only producing.
Many European countries dont produce oil but they have much in their reserve than you can imagine.

Nigeria most especially Lagos is going that route and we must applaud them.

Not everything should be Sentiments
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Dchampion65: 12:14pm On Mar 21
Ogbuu101:
Ok oo

The environment where the source of raw materials are available, are not friendly to investors.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Dchampion65: 12:16pm On Mar 21
You have the forces, like the one that dominated cement industry, to contend with.
Just be wise like indomie who resisted them steadfastly.
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Dijita: 1:52pm On Mar 21
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Why not Ogun state where there is vast available land instead of the over congested Lagos
This is not in Lagos mainland. It is Lagos suburb
Re: MIDOil To Build 100,000BPD Modular Refinery In Lagos by Menclothing: 3:53pm On Mar 21
Till you start selling ur products

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey / Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa / How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.