Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Water Boy Chapter One : Ocean Wealth -written By Rihanne Maya - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Water Boy Chapter One : Ocean Wealth -written By Rihanne Maya (132 Views)

Water Boy Chapter Two : Money Bag - Written By Rihanne Maya / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Boy Chapter One : Ocean Wealth -written By Rihanne Maya by Dailygroove: 4:10am On Mar 21
ATER BOY

CHAPTER ONE

Ocean Wealth

The water was an icy shade of turquoise, sparkling in the sunlight.

"Oh Hermes! The father of ocean wealth,your son has come to harness your ocean wealth. " The chief priest incanted in a husky tone,throwing ritualistic materials into a flowing river. He would also sing and dance revolving round my kneeling dad in the water. The flowing water was up to his kneel level with a white cloth tied from his waist region down below his kneels. He had no shirt on except for the white cloth that was tied on his waist.

"It is time! It is time to draw from the ocean of wealth," The chief priest in a pure white cloth tied from his waist down below his knees said," Rise! Rise!!" Then my father rose on his feet.

"Get me the crate of fanta beverages. " The Chief priest commanded.

One of his male servants then brought a crate of fanta beverage. All the servants were also bare bodied except for the white clothes tied on their waists,"Hermes,the father of ocean wealth,we are here to drink from your kingdom in the ocean,made of gold,silver, sapphire, diamond, ruby, emerald and every other beautiful precious stones therein. "

Then the chief priest grasped a handbell by its slightly flexible handle. He moved his wrist, causing the clapper inside (which is on a hinge) to strike the outside of the bell, producing sounds.

"I summon you! I summon you!! I summon you!!!" The chief priest would throw a bottle of fanta beverage into the flowing river as he called, accompanied with a sound of the handbell,until the crate of fanta beverages was emptied into the water.

"Get me the eggs. " The chief priest called his servant in a loud voice for the second time. One of the servant then brought a stainless bowl of seven raw eggs. He picked up each of the eggs from the stainless bowl. He continued to sing as he threw the raw eggs into the flowing river.

A few seconds later,the shimmering flowing river in her glorious curves swirled a rush and what seemed like a well built dark skinned human in glistening ornaments and clothing emerged from the water. His hair was so black and long. He had a shinning diamond crown effortlessly sitting on his head

Read more from our website address under my profile or visit and follow the writer on facebook.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Daredevils / Africa The Next Development Continent / Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.