Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl (8897 Views)

Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Mar 21
Tonytonex:
why did you put someone's else pictures.
You won't tell me that those grown up men there are they ones that rape a 12-year-old girl.

Look at their ages: 43, 35, xx
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by FashionCookie(f): 7:43am On Mar 21
Them no only rape, them still give d pikin infection. Ndi ala!
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by MaziObinnaokija: 7:44am On Mar 21
sad
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by ozoono(m): 7:46am On Mar 21
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals at it again cry

Imagine the life time damage and trauma they have caused the young girl cry

I wish the court could just sentence these animals to death ASAP but they won’t, rather they will clap for them and treat them like a celebrity! undecided

I hate men!!
Same way u hate ur dad and brothers
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by MaziObinnaokija: 7:49am On Mar 21
angry 43 years old and his fellow 🐖s defiling 12 years old.

KILL the 3 🐖s. BASTARDS angry angry. Dem go make those amala plus abula people to insult person sad.

Kill them angry
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by MaziObinnaokija: 7:52am On Mar 21
angry DEATH PENALTY to the 3 RAPISTS BANDITS,
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by luvyaself95(m): 7:54am On Mar 21
Is either they did nonsense for Money ritual or they are Phedophile
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by MaziObinnaokija: 7:58am On Mar 21
post=129030378:
Wetin This Three Guy's Gain In This EVIL Deeds
Why cover /back camera angry? Show us the SHAMELESS 🐖S face angry.Haba sad! 12 years embarassed cry. Make dem soak their dik in undiluted ACID cool undecided
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Boyooosa(m): 8:00am On Mar 21
Jennyclay:

I wish the court could just sentence these animals to death ASAP but they won’t, rather they will clap for them and treat them like a celebrity! undecided

I hate men!!

Correct the emboldened, attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Greattha: 8:04am On Mar 21
Paedophile alert.

30, 35 and 43 all on a 12yr old, child young enough to be their daughter.

If not that they're innocent until proven guilty, I wonder why their faces were hidden.

There should be a sex offenders list in Nigeria.

post=129030372:

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-police-arrest-three-for-alleged-rape-of-12-year-old-girl/
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 8:05am On Mar 21
We already knew that the world is full of evil, but just forget sentiment and reason this well. How can a 14year old girl be successful raped by these grown up men, her body can never carry penetration from one of these guys, talk of 3 of them. The police, parents of the little girl and whoever that's involved are not telling us the truth.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Zeebuy: 8:07am On Mar 21
Death sentence to all convicted rapists. And also to false accusers
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by chatinent: 8:09am On Mar 21
Don't waste the beans on them. Waste them.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Greattha: 8:09am On Mar 21
Didn't you read the part that said she had severe damage?

Besides, anatomy varies...the issue is not wether she can accommodate rhem, the issue is the crime committed.

I agree with you that there may be some false accusations here or there but the fact remains that the child was defiled and the perps must face the music.

Then again, why was it these 3 people that were fingered amongst everyone else?

Philipmoon2:
We already knew that the world is full of evil, but just forget sentiment and reason this well. How can a 14year old girl be successful raped by these grown up men, her body can never carry penetration from one of these guys, talk of 3 of them. The police, parents of the little girl and whoever that's involved are not telling us the truth.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Lordfemz100: 8:10am On Mar 21
@jennyclay stop saying you hate men.... That how some men also hate women.. every evil stuff happening... Both gender have it... Have you not seen women that rape men also...
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 8:26am On Mar 21
Why i said so, is something happened back then in FUTO during my school days, one of my lodge guy had an issue with one man like that (an indigin) this said man promised to deal with the guy after we called for peace talk, but our greatest surprise, that week that exam wanted to start, the man came with vigilant people, from there he was transferred to state CID, when we got there, the police told us to go back that this is a case of rap and sexual harassments. They brought in one useless small girl to testify against the guy. Bro the story long. Just wanted to let you know that people can destroy you using rape
Greattha:
Didn't you read the part that said she had severe damage?

Besides, anatomy varies...the issue is not wether she can accommodate rhem, the issue is the crime committed.

I agree with you that there may be some false accusations here or there but the fact remains that the child was defiled and the perps must face the music.

Then again, why was it these 3 people that were fingered amongst everyone else?

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Honestey: 8:30am On Mar 21
Standard punishment for rapists should be castration. Turn them to eunuch and let them live the rest of their worthless lives as walking dead.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Greattha: 8:32am On Mar 21
Like I said, I know there are false accusations.

Na to dey pray make wahala no find us.

Philipmoon2:
Why i said so, is something happened back then in FUTO during my school days, one of my lodge guy had an issue with one man like that (an indigin) this said man promised to deal with the guy after we called for peace talk, but our greatest surprise, that week that exam wanted to start, the man came with vigilant people, from there he was transferred to state CID, when we got there, the police told us to go back that this is a case of rap and sexual harassments. They brought in one useless small girl to testify against the guy. Bro the story long. Just wanted to let you know that people can destroy you using rape

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Ashirioluwa: 9:00am On Mar 21
3 animals
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by ugodson(m): 9:09am On Mar 21
When i hear of RAPE of a Minor they should imprisoned for Life. ASHAWO HOUSE NO DEY
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On Mar 21
MrBrownJay1:
ONE bullet to the back of the head (of each of these demons), no questions asked!

Questions have to be asked. System needs to be sure they actually did it.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by kmaster007: 9:52am On Mar 21
Elderly men oooo
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Chukwuka319(m): 9:59am On Mar 21
maasoap:

Including visiting relatives and family members
You have a point there,bro.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by wallarwallar(m): 10:08am On Mar 21
Please show dere faces why d back. Dere judgement should start from the camera. Imagine 43, 35 on 12 year old dat fantasy dey derived sleeping with minor wud lead them to jail. Stop hiding criminal faces
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Rotezko: 10:13am On Mar 21
post=129030372:

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-police-arrest-three-for-alleged-rape-of-12-year-old-girl/

Show their criminal faces so they can carry the guilt for life.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 10:53am On Mar 21
maasoap:

Look at their ages: 43, 35, xx
you mean that those age brackets can rape a 12 year old girl?
C'mon! Let's be serious for once na.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 10:57am On Mar 21
wallarwallar:
Please show dere faces why d back. Dere judgement should start from the camera. Imagine 43, 35 on 12 year old dat fantasy dey derived sleeping with minor wud lead them to jail. Stop hiding criminal faces
so you people actually believed that those age brackets can penetrate a 12 year old girl?
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 11:05am On Mar 21
Jennyclay:

Nonsense country!!

I hate men!!
stop saying that trash. You hate men, but you'll still spread your legs for one.

Same with some men that say they hate women. But still can't withstand a woman's body. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by tizzle(m): 11:08am On Mar 21
They should be castrated
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Shedrack777: 11:12am On Mar 21
superintendents:
why not send it to me that need am pass

I remain loyal
I know say you need am pass, but I wan see whether she go collect something from men that she stated she hates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 1:20pm On Mar 21
bestman09:
But how can a 12 year old girl be so sexually active and promiscuous? Her upbringing is very faulty. This is a rape case because of the age of the girl and not because she was forced. The report said that the has been enjoying the act hence the multiple times.

The randy men are also shameless and should be dealt with severally. What is in a 12 year old that will attract a man? Even if she is the one enticing them

It's clear there's something wrong with you,did you hear that she went to have sex with them,she was attacked and raped don't you know the meaning of rape
Stop victim shaming just because it's not your child

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Jailed For Human Trafficking (Photos) / Sen Barigha-amange's Daughter Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Female Student Bathed With Acid. Pure wickedness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.