Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl (8899 Views)

Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 1:23pm On Mar 21
Philipmoon2:
We already knew that the world is full of evil, but just forget sentiment and reason this well. How can a 14year old girl be successful raped by these grown up men, her body can never carry penetration from one of these guys, talk of 3 of them. The police, parents of the little girl and whoever that's involved are not telling us the truth.

You are a evil person,it's very clear you can easily commit such crime with any remorse
A child of 12 was raped but you. Turn around to say it's her fault,what a evil world
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 1:25pm On Mar 21
Tonytonex:
you mean that those age brackets can rape a 12 year old girl?
C'mon! Let's be serious for once na.
A man was caught penetrating a 5 month old baby,her mother let her in the room to go take a bath,only to come back and see it, the baby almost died in the hospital,man was 48 years old,or is he innocent too
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by obrian888: 2:07pm On Mar 21
I know a 12 year old that is ready to Bleep anything around her, she is always giving herself to men in the form of play, her mother runs a small drinking parlor n the neighborhood, so people are always around, but the young men and grown ups, even ladies know her judging from the way she carries herself. the good thing about the story is that everyone knows what she is up to and everyone is seriously avoiding her and her mother's drinking parlor, even the mother might be pretending as if she is not aware, you need to see the type of dance she dances in her Tik Tok account, a 12 year old with a tik tok account. if this story is true, then these three men are in a big soup for allowing themselves not to use their head, rather using the brain in between their legs, they will be thrown into prison for a very long time, three giant men, they must be evil and terribly wicked and have no daughters or niece as young as this 12 years old Kid.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by mofadereraira3: 2:18pm On Mar 21
Make men Dey try get sense naMake men Dey try get sense na...
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21
You see the importance of going to school, it's people like you that always say, school is scam. Did you actually read my comments cos you are getting everything wrong, you started with, that am evil, that the girl is 12 years old and i claimed it's the girl's fault. Don't quote cos people are quoting!
Elohorp:

You are a evil person,it's very clear you can easily commit such crime with any remorse
A child of 12 was raped but you. Turn around to say it's her fault,what a evil world
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21
Elohorp:

A man was caught penetrating a 5 month old baby,her mother let her in the room to go take a bath,only to come back and see it, the baby almost died in the hospital,man was 48 years old,or is he innocent too
This doesn't make sense to me at all.
Probably he was fingering with his little finger. Or maybe there's something I don't know about the female genitals.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21
Tonytonex:
This doesn't make sense to me at all.
Probably he was fingering with his little finger. Or maybe there's something I don't know about the female genitals.

Does a woman not push out a full baby from her gentails?
Or you no do biology in school

Do you know we're babies come from?

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 8:16pm On Mar 21
Philipmoon2:
You see the importance of going to school, it's people like you that always say, school is scam. Did you actually read my comments cos you are getting everything wrong, you started with, that am evil, that the girl is 12 years old and i claimed it's the girl's fault. Don't quote cos people are quoting!

Your comment has made the kind of person you are clear,don't bother to talk much
I only cry for kids living near you

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21
Elohorp:

Does a woman not push out a full baby from her gentails?
Or you no do biology in school

Do you know we're babies come from?
those ones are fully developed na. Not children's
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21
Tonytonex:
those ones are fully developed na. Not children's

In the older days when people got married at age 14 or 15 didn't they have their babies successfully
Only that the tear will be more

And if you read the report it said that the 12 year old girl is badly injured and torn in a bad condition in the hospital and I also told you this baby almost died, and even the sperm in the baby was proved to be the same DNA as the man so what else do you need

Or do you just feel men are just to good to do those crimes??
Or the victims are liars??

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Emdebby2: 8:35pm On Mar 21
Where are the parents or guardian of the girl? How did those three men get access to the girl to the extent of raping her? What a life trauma they have inflicted on her! What do men gain by raping minor? What do men gain by raping a woman?
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 7:44am On Mar 22
So you have gotten another free 50mb to comment..... 🤣🤣🤣
Elohorp:

Your comment has made the kind of person you are clear,don't bother to talk much
I only cry for kids living near you
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22
Elohorp:

In the older days when people got married at age 14 or 15 didn't they have their babies successfully
Only that the tear will be more

And if you read the report it said that the 12 year old girl is badly injured and torn in a bad condition in the hospital and I also told you this baby almost died, and even the sperm in the baby was proved to be the same DNA as the man so what else do you need

Or do you just feel men are just to good to do those crimes??
Or the victims are liars??
The later. Though not entirely.
I'm just imagining how they derived pleasure in such fiendish act.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 6:40pm On Mar 22
Tonytonex:
The later. Though not entirely.
I'm just imagining how they derived pleasure in such fiendish act.

The later very good for you,just pray your sister or child doesn't fall victim
Then you will know whether you care to understand or not
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22
Philipmoon2:
So you have gotten another free 50mb to comment..... 🤣🤣🤣
And you are ??
Ps we don't use MB here,we pay a monthly fee mines 80dollars and my entire house hold uses it unlimited for the month
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22
Elohorp:

The later very good for you,just pray your sister or child doesn't fall victim
Then you will know whether you care to understand or not
hey hey stop that scrap mentality.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22
Who dash monkey banana... 🤣🤣🤣
Elohorp:

And you are ??
Ps we don't use MB here,we pay a monthly fee mines 80dollars and my entire house hold uses it unlimited for the month
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 11:23am On Mar 23
Philipmoon2:
Who dash monkey banana... 🤣🤣🤣

Na God na dash am banana
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 11:23am On Mar 23
Tonytonex:
hey hey stop that scrap mentality.

How about you stop your mentality of victim blaming and painting over evil
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23
Elohorp:

How about you stop your mentality of victim blaming and painting over evil
that means you didn't get my perspective.

You misconstrued my whole fvcking assertion.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24
Tonytonex:
that means you didn't get my perspective.

You misconstrued my whole fvcking assertion.

How about you try been a victim first before asserting crap on another person pain much less a child in this case
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 8:03am On Mar 25
Elohorp:

How about you try been a victim first before asserting crap on another person pain much less a child in this case
be careful what you wish for.
And also know that karma is a bitch.

People choose what to believe and what not to believe on social media. Learn to respect people's opinion without throwing tantrums.
have you not heard where a lady falsely accused somebody of raped?
Or are you a victim of rape? I need to know inorder to respond appropriately. Shalom!
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 5:10pm On Mar 25
Tonytonex:
be careful what you wish for.
And also know that karma is a bitch.

People choose what to believe and what not to believe on social media. Learn to respect people's opinion without throwing tantrums.
have you not heard where a lady falsely accused somebody of raped?
Or are you a victim of rape? I need to know inorder to respond appropriately. Shalom!

With all proof of the child been admitted with visual tears and in bad condition it's still a lie

Karma is not a bitch it's only for the poor

Opinion that a rape victim is the cause of the rape,a victim of 12
That's no opinion,it's the working of a pedophile and such person needs to be checked
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25
Elohorp:

With all proof of the child been admitted with visual tears and in bad condition it's still a lie

Karma is not a bitch it's only for the poor

Opinion that a rape victim is the cause of the rape,a victim of 12
That's no opinion,it's the working of a pedophile and such person needs to be checked
you did not answer my question. This one you are crying more than the bereaved.
On the bolded, just dey play.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27
Tonytonex:

What has happened to the white slave traders
We're is their karma
What has happened to the countless politicians scattering your country were is their karma
Karma is not real for the rich because the have protected themselves with various things you won't understand

It's only if the highest God the divine creator tables a particular big shoot matter that then indeed will he feel the heat
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Elohorp(f): 7:04pm On Mar 27
Tonytonex:

Am bereaved because I am a woman once a girl and am bereaved cause I am a mother to a daughter and I thank God am living in a environment that's so much better than naija
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 6:33am On Mar 28
Elohorp:

Am bereaved because I am a woman once a girl and am bereaved cause I am a mother to a daughter and I thank God am living in a environment that's so much better than naija
thank God for your life, you have less issue to worry about unlike us here. The situation in naija triggers anger easily. Once upon a Time, Nigeria used to be the most happiest nation on earth but now, the reverse is the case. Because of bad leaders/policies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Jailed For Human Trafficking (Photos) / Sen Barigha-amange's Daughter Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Female Student Bathed With Acid. Pure wickedness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.