Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing (38914 Views)

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta / Omo! This Soldier From Gambia Just Finished Tinubu And The Entire African Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Kukutente23: 8:31am On Mar 21
Angelfrost:
Great Soldier, don't mind the ungrateful Bastards!

There is nothing I hate as much as 'Whataboutism'.

If it's okay for human life to be cheaper than Gala in the North, are we supposed to accept that too in the South?!!

If the North is okay with religious war and terrorism, should we in the South allow and justify even a fragment of such anomaly too?!!

Southerners, make una try dey get sense abeg!!!

Let's purge ourselves of miscreants and trouble mongers who are already frustrated with their lives and are itching to replicate the situation in Afghanistan here.

Thank God, Southeast is beginning to have sense small small.
What the soldier is saying in the video is wrong.
Soldiers undergo a training called doctrine. It's too teach them how to engage.
The people who killed the soldiers are criminals. You can't because of that criminalise the whole community.
All this his talk of revenge, at the height of Niger delta militancy in the late 2000s, our military could do next to nothing.
Same with boko haram and banditry in the North.
My point is you as a soldier shouldn't go threatening civilians. As someone said, it's obvious over history that the difference between trained soldiers and civilians is simply the armour they wield. Aside that, there's nothing to prove any superiority whatsoever between armed soldiers and armed civilians

8 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 8:31am On Mar 21
Apel147:
See bloody noise maker like you! Why you no go join Soja yourself come dey here the rant. Ordinary street watch you can't do! Noise makers everywhere.. nonsense

Voluntary slaves everywhere ... nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by NOwazobia: 8:32am On Mar 21
helinues:

Is this discussion about the look of the soldier or the message he was passing?

I am confused
You be olodo.

So you didn't understand his point before you jump to display your usual stupidity... undecided

Expected nothing much from Tinubu media soldiers...

5 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 8:33am On Mar 21
Angelfrost:

Shhh... Off phone if you no get better thing to talk.

Which US or Russia military?!!

The same Russian and American soldiers that carry out war crimes steadily in the Middle East and parts of the world?! Abi, na because them dey hush the gist?!! undecided

They carry out war crime outside their own soil, you see the differencce?

Why are they not killing their citizens instead??

5 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by SSpeter(m): 8:33am On Mar 21
Jayhome24:
God bless young man for saying the truth to those idiots bloody civilians.

I said it two days ago I came from entirely millitary background and a trained armoury if you fall any millitary comrade for trying to defend our nation you must collect, if I know you I will personally open fire on you and I won't feel remorse about it.

I don't bloody care it happened in my region or elsewhere if you fall any comrade for no reason you will collect for your stupidity.

I stand with the military and will forever stand with them....
you guys just talk nonsense, everyday soldiers are slaughtered in the North, how many have you opened fire on?

4 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Nato008(m): 8:34am On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

Go to that same middle East, you can never see their soldier making this kind of razz agbero video threatening their country men.
Actually u don't blame the soldiers, level of training differs, u can't do pass ur training.....and most importantly there is no justice....over there outside, soldiers are not above the law, but here u can imagine the army blocking off the community and committing there acts with impunity, last I heard was that the are bringing down all buildings to turn the community into an army base....guess what, no one can do ntin not even the governor or law court
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by humilitypays(m): 8:35am On Mar 21
Normal normal people from that side no de defend their people, they rather join outsiders to kill their people.

You will never see a Hausa-Fulani or Kanuri soldier come out to spew this thrash about his community no matter what.

The reason Nigeria haven't won the war against terrorism in the North is because Northern Muslim soldiers are sympathetic to their terrorist brothers killing their fellow soldiers daily and they leak classified military operations info to their Boko haram brothers, but here is a warri foolish soldier cheering his soldier colleagues to go to his community to kill his people.

some people are really unfortunate sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Kukutente23: 8:36am On Mar 21
frankson1:
"WE DO GOOD TO GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD TO BAD PEOPLE"

"WHEN OIL TOUCH ONE FINGER, IT WILL SPREAD TO THE REST FINGERS"

I love the Military✌️✌️
The oil wey dey touch their Oga finger no dey spread to the rest sha

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 8:36am On Mar 21
IamAtAnger:
Find ur way to another country.. you have options

You should leave the country for us sane people.

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:37am On Mar 21
helinues:

I am confused

And your confusion led you to reply her comment without thinking cos you always love to comment without understanding.

She was saying something different, you just rushed and commented with something different and started arguing with her just to show how foolishly confused you are.

You have suddenly come out from your hiding place after eating enough cassava and agbado shared by your clueless master in Abuja.

I know your foolishness will continue till 2027 and beyond.

5 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Nato008(m): 8:38am On Mar 21
helinues:

I am confused
U realize the message he is passing is not about justice but plain straight revenge..... justice involves going after people involved after u done ur underground work.... finding them, there sponsors, arms suppliers and bringing them to the book....but because the are all involved the do revenge burn the community and because our justice system is so useless most times life goes on

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by rollywise(m): 8:39am On Mar 21
Nigeria is so so not a country. Imagine something happens to soldiers and they are all planning a reprisal on innocent citizens individually like a lawless group of rascals. They've killed so many innocent citizens of that community since the incident. What if this was not carried out by indigenes of that community but just coz it happened there then the whole village will face the unlawful wrath. Nigeria is so so way back. Oh God why I follow this kind dumb country come

5 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 8:39am On Mar 21
Nato008:

Actually u don't blame the soldiers, level of training differs, u can't do pass ur training.....and most importantly there is no justice....over there outside, soldiers are not above the law, but here u can imagine the army blocking off the community and committing there acts with impunity, last I heard was that the are bringing down all buildings to turn the community into an army base....guess what, no one can do ntin not even the governor or law court

The worst part is these Apc meezcrants supporting their crazy attitude.

Those people are cursed

5 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Jayhome24: 8:39am On Mar 21
SSpeter:
you guys just talk nonsense, everyday soldiers are slaughtered in the North, how many have you opened fire on?

You are the one talking nonsense because you lack sense and don't read newspaper or hear news, anyway I can't blame you when all your life you here throwing insult on everyone defending Gringory bitch.

Na people like you make innocent Okuoma people dey suffer right now and you dey under your bed dey type shit. If you get mind fall any comrade and I see you or know you wallahi you will be dead, do it first and let's see.

The more you all talk shits the more you put Okuama people in my danger so shut up and
f u c k off.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Nato008(m): 8:39am On Mar 21
MrSundry:
People comparing what happened in Delta to Borno are ignorant.

You can't compare casualty in an active ongoing war against bandits and terrorists with this unprovoked attack.

It's a thing of pride for a soldier to die at the frontline defending his father's land. But, unprovoked killing of a soldier in a non-combative situation is pure disrespect to the soldier, his family and the country.
Are u been serious, God abeg o 😹
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:39am On Mar 21
Jayhome24:
God bless young man for saying the truth to those idiots bloody civilians.

I said it two days ago I came from entirely millitary background and a trained armoury if you fall any millitary comrade for trying to defend our nation you must collect, if I know you I will personally open fire on you and I won't feel remorse about it.

I don't bloody care it happened in my region or elsewhere if you fall any comrade for no reason you will collect for your stupidity.

I stand with the military and will forever stand with them....

Oga go and flex your muscle in the north not on nairaland.

Your predators are waiting for you guys there with your rifle.

Nor be only Military, na Solitary.

As far as i am concerned, this country has no security or military. They are all thieves and oppressors in uniform.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Ezeego1(m): 8:40am On Mar 21
LocalFARMERS:
This Soldier is from Warri. He send a message to his Niger Delta Brothers about the killings in Okuoma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ8f8Xa6Ihk

Oga go fight you dey make noise.... nobody force you to join army.

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by mrblessed(m): 8:40am On Mar 21
If only they do so to boko boys and their bandits cousins.

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by jikins(m): 8:41am On Mar 21
helinues:

I am confused

What's confusing you? Is it the use of the word displaying that making you think she is talking about the guys appearance? How can someone's appearance depicts foolishness? She's obviously talking about the message

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by NOwazobia: 8:41am On Mar 21
santaclaws:

With the 50k salary given to them? Most of these people can't even feed their families, you're talking about Russia and America. . . "Riff Raffs" like him are the reason Boko Haram hasn't overridden Nigeria yet. Their ogas are living large, spending defense budgets, these ones deserve empathy, not condemnation.

They spend their lives serving in the army with little to nothing to show for it, if they ask for better compensation, they brainwash them that it's a service, so they shouldn't complain.
Them force am to join!?

They are as corrupt as their oga.

Constituting nuisance on all federal roads with illegal road blocks milking road users of their sweat.

They are riff raff for sale.

Only someone who is not from the south south will sing their praise.

They are hired to fight and sack commuties in the south south,...

They only serve the highest bidder irrespective of right or wrong.

Same reason they lost 16 men that brought initiated this topic.

Their babaric operations and activities are still very fresh in my head.

5 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by CountinBlessins(m): 8:41am On Mar 21
helinues:

I am confused

Aaah so good to have you back... I am going to be watching your every move so once you step out of line, the next ban will be at least 2 years 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by NOwazobia: 8:42am On Mar 21
Afamsi:
is not foolish to compare nigerian soldier with US soldier
Then you are validating what he/she said; they are riff raff, and not professionals.

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by rahmontech(m): 8:42am On Mar 21
Ravage the community and clear any living things
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Moneyboyz: 8:43am On Mar 21
Zoo talk, imagine a US military man saying this.

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by IamAtAnger: 8:44am On Mar 21
U r sane and you're calling Nigerian army useless?... it's like na kerosene dey ur brain
Cindypresh:

You should leave the country for us sane people.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by harsysky(m): 8:44am On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

USA soldiers doing damage in the middle East while your own agbero soldiers are doing their own damage to your country men.

Go to that same middle East, you can never see their soldier making this kind of razz agbero video threatening their country men.

You get time o. You dey engage person wey that razz agbero soldier better pass. Na wa for you o

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by deanoffaculty: 8:45am On Mar 21
ebexofficial:
Very unprofessional
Go and sleep bikko.
What has he done wrong here?
I salute his courage for making his view open to everyone.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by adonaimart(m): 8:45am On Mar 21
Him go collect
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Ezeego1(m): 8:46am On Mar 21
Rahkman:
Ode go and kill ur ppl naa

Very stupid human being I swear.... After smoking Indian hemp finish the mumu begin talk nonsense. Na only gun dey give am morale...make him drop gun come fight. Slave

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Jayhome24: 8:46am On Mar 21
TrennixGLOBAL:

Oga go and flex your muscle in the north not on nairaland.

Your predators are waiting for you guys there with your rifle.

Young man shut up for now. This is ow uou will push people into the death, those communities are in pain right now but you are blabing shit, how I wish your family or family house are among those building destroyed by the millitary then you know how painful it is to be stupid.

So because those bitch motherfuckers in the North arre killing soldiers so South too must follow their stupidity and join them baa? So you want to use those God forsaken nonetities lifestyles your region template baa?

U no well wallahi.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by frankson1(m): 8:46am On Mar 21
Kukutente23:

The oil wey dey touch their Oga finger no dey spread to the rest sha

You're right, welfare for recruits for both military and paramilitary in Nigeria is very very poor. The 'Ogas' who were supposed to take care of their boys are not doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 8:46am On Mar 21
harsysky:

You get time o. You dey engage person wey that razz agbero soldier better pass. Na wa for you o

I have enough time this morning,lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka / Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.