Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing (38923 Views)

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta / Omo! This Soldier From Gambia Just Finished Tinubu And The Entire African Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by BreconHills(m): 10:46am On Mar 21
Kukutente23:

So who are the enemies in this case who shot the soldiers?
Is it the whole community? It is you who is confused writing truckload of nonsense.
You claim army is guided by military laws yet army was claiming to do peace meeting between two communities. What's the business of the army with that? Are there no civil authorities to handle that?

The Army can bring peace within its theatre of operations. That part of Delta was within its theatre. That's the soft side of military operations. This now is the hard side.

You cannot kill people and then become civilians afterwards. NA can do scorched earth warfare. That means removing the ecosystem supporting these
murderous beasts whether you call it a village or a
town.

NG police have no jurisdiction when a military operation consented to by the relevant authorities is in motion.

You can go to court and try to enforce the court order if you like.

1 Like

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 10:49am On Mar 21
BreconHills:

Which bandits shot down an airforce craft? What proof do you have for such.

If you are going to be a terrorist live in the bush not in a village or the city where you have parents and family. You cannot attack the NA and start crying civilian afterwards.

In 1981 the Nigerian Army entered Chad a sovereign country when Maitastine bandits killed Nigeria Army soldiers and entered Chad. That is called the doctrine of "hot pursuit" and is permitted in international law. How much more some ritualistic bandits in a Nigerian
village who kill Nigerian soldiers, behead them and
took out body parts.

There is no hypocrisy. Moral? Fight individual soldiers if they wrong you. But do not attack them with heavy weapons, kill them and debase their bodies.

The only thing that will be standing where that village is now is a forward operating base - you can call it a barracks.

I know all the ipob emergency lovers of Nigeria will start bleating. This is not 1966 and there is nothing called Police Action as Gowon unwisely did back then. Now its instant retribution.

I see you so much love Nigeria that you supported and defended failure buhari for 8 wasted years.

Lover of Nigeria that voted for a drug baron tinubu that forfeited a whopping $460k drug money to the US

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Xkale1996(m): 10:50am On Mar 21
ebexofficial:
Very unprofessional
keep quiet mumu
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by BreconHills(m): 10:51am On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

I see you so much love Nigeria that you supported and defended failure buhari for 8 wasted years.

Lover of Nigeria that voted for a drug baron tinubu that forfeited a whopping $460k drug money to the US

That's another argument altogether. I take it you are done with this one. Have a good day.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Xkale1996(m): 10:51am On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

This one na agbero wey dem recruit...imagine a US military or Russian military personnel talking like this hopeless riff raff??

It means nigeria is gone, see people paid with your tax payers money to protect you dishing out threats...coward soldier
na you be the coward

Useless foool
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by SSpeter(m): 10:53am On Mar 21
Jayhome24:

Sorry tok early for your stupid epistle of buulabu bulaba. F ck to hell go ad look for work to do and stop crying like a slowpoke.

Shey you get mouth ba? if dem born you well I dare you to go out there and kill a soldier and you are identify as the culprit that is all I have to say. Do it if na your papa wella I dare you now.

I won't respond to you till you do it, be a man and do it.
They are killing soldiers day and night in Kastina and nothing is happening, stop your useless threat make we hear word. After killing soldiers you guys will still give them amnesty... idiot

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Jayhome24: 10:54am On Mar 21
Kukutente23:

Have you asked yourself what is the business of the military with peace meeting? So all the civil authorities in the area couldn't do a peace meeting except the military? That's the crux of the problem because the military will probably go there to issue orders and not mediate.

So because millitary have no business with peace meeting then they should be killed?

Oh heaven you this boy shut up!!! Body dey tell Okuama people now, na so idiot like you go dey here dey run mouth putting those innocent villagers lives more in danger.

Why the millitary were razing down those buildings why not be a man and run there to confron them?

Plssssssss Park one side online coward.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 10:56am On Mar 21
Xkale1996:
na you be the coward

Useless foool

Go and see a psychiatrist
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Jayhome24: 10:56am On Mar 21
SSpeter:
They are killing soldiers day and night in Kastina and nothing is happening, stop your useless threat make we hear word. After killing soldiers you guys will still give them amnesty... idiot

I dare you plssss go out there and kill a soldier or are you no longer a man? then do it and let you be identify as the culprit and let's see. Try it I'm challenging you do it or rot in hell. Thanks.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 10:56am On Mar 21
BreconHills:

That's another argument altogether. I take it you are done with this one. Have a good day.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by beardedboy(m): 10:57am On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

This one na agbero wey dem recruit...imagine a US military or Russian military personnel talking like this hopeless riff raff??

It means nigeria is gone, see people paid with your tax payers money to protect you dishing out threats...coward soldier
What makes Hina riffraff? Speaking Nigerian pidgin?
He's a coward but has fought in maiduguri. You who hides in your mother's basement to post comments on NL is the brave one.

Interesting times. I teresting takes. Interesting mentalities.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Kukutente23: 10:58am On Mar 21
BreconHills:

The Army can bring peace within its theatre of operations. That part of Delta was within its theatre. That's the soft side of military operations. This now is the hard side.

You cannot kill people and then become civilians afterwards. NA can do scorched earth warfare. That means removing the ecosystem supporting these
murderous beasts whether you call it a village or a
town.

NG police have no jurisdiction when a military operation consented to by the relevant authorities is in motion.

You can go to court and try to enforce the court order if you like.
Imagine. Theater of operation. So an otherwise peaceful community is a military Theater of operation on what ground pls?
If it us oil bunkering, its it happening in the community or the forests and swamps?
Since you claim once a soldier is killed in a community, it has become a theatre of war to be raised down, can you explain why sambisa forest is still existing till today. Why has the ecosystem supporting boko haram aka sambisa forest not been removed?
What about the ecosystem in Shiroro and Marega in Niger state or in Kaduna where military men were killed right in their academy?
Let's kuku off light for police and know it's only military we have as a force instead of all this empty loud grammar
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 10:59am On Mar 21
beardedboy:

What makes Hina riffraff? Speaking Nigerian pidgin?
He's a coward but has fought in maiduguri. You who hides in your mother's basement to post comments on NL is the brave one.

Interesting times. I teresting takes. Interesting mentalities.

Compose your English very well, don't come here and make me have headache reading this crap biko.

Go off the internet if you can't communicate effectively
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Harnny(m): 11:00am On Mar 21
ebexofficial:
Very unprofessional
Slavery mentality, you wont have a problem if he was speaking in queens english
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Kukutente23: 11:02am On Mar 21
Jayhome24:

So because millitary have no business with peace meeting then they should be killed?

Oh heaven you this boy shut up!!! Body dey tell Okuama people now, na so idiot like you go dey here dey run mouth putting those innocent villagers lives more in danger.

Why the millitary were razing down those buildings why not be a man and run there to confron them?

Plssssssss Park one side online coward.
The military razing those communities are the cowards. We've had bandits with us for over five years now. Boko for over 10 years. Why have they not been razed down?
You can't kill innocent people and claim you are fighting for your comrades. Two wrongs can't make a right.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by beardedboy(m): 11:03am On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

Compose you English very well, don't come here and make me have headache reading this crap biko.

Go off the internet if you can't communicate effectively
That's right. Dodge the question as the coward you are.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Jayhome24: 11:04am On Mar 21
Anunakeeh:

Upload your picture and exact location.

See an idiot talking.....upload yours first then I upload mine.

I'm telling you bitch mothrfuckers to go out there and kill a soldier and you are identify then let's see how far you will go, just do as I said and stop asking for picture and location, do it first then see the loom.

Simply because idiot obi lost election everybody now your enemy, police you hate, DSS you hate, army you hate, custom you hate, SW you hate, The North you hate, all elders you hate, may thunder kill you and your obi together. Obi bu gi? Obi bu onye? Nigeria not owing obi papa and hin papa no follow fight for
Nigeria independence for him and you s u c k s to think its either obi or no one, f u c k you and f u ck you very seriously.

Dey there dey wait for picture wey na your money I take snap.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Jayhome24: 11:05am On Mar 21
Kukutente23:

The military razing those communities are the cowards. We've had bandits with us for over five years now. Boko for over 10 years. Why have they not been razed down?
You can't kill innocent people and claim you are fighting for your comrades. Two wrongs can't make a right.

Tell that to Google.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by APOPTOSIS: 11:09am On Mar 21
ebexofficial:
Very unprofessional
That one na Militant + Cultist + Oil bunker + Soldier all in one person.
...a Lawless, reckless and senseless animal society
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by BreconHills(m): 11:13am On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

Mtcheeeeeew

Join the funeral of the soldiers here and see that being a soldier is not an offence and that they too have people who cry.

https:///Ayodele10824524/status/1770530793405677883?s=09
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by CaptainGo: 11:13am On Mar 21
Angelfrost:
Great Soldier, don't mind the ungrateful Bastards!

There is nothing I hate as much as 'Whataboutism'.

If it's okay for human life to be cheaper than Gala in the North, are we supposed to accept that too in the South?!!

If the North is okay with religious war and terrorism, should we in the South allow and justify even a fragment of such anomaly too?!!

Southerners, make una try dey get sense abeg!!!

Let's purge ourselves of miscreants and trouble mongers who are already frustrated with their lives and are itching to replicate the situation in Afghanistan here.

Thank God, Southeast is beginning to have sense small small.

Very well said. 💯

Back in the days, Nairaland had mature minds. Very intelligent conversations and arguments.

Now, it's just kids running their mouth. undecided
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Mar 21
CaptainGo:

Very well said. 💯

Back in the days, Nairaland had mature minds. Very intelligent conversations and arguments.

Now, it's just kids running their mouth. undecided

Honestly, it's just a shame!

Most of the mature and intelligent subscribers have been pushed aside and out by a massive horde of imbeciles.

It's not just Nairaland anyway... It's happening all over the internet (especially social media).

I believe it's a validation of the general decline in morality and quality education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by thisisit: 11:18am On Mar 21
Military cannot intimidate NIGER DELTA... It's going to be a long battle like Russia vs Ukraine.

Niger Delta should seek external Support...The army should prepare for a long thing.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Kukutente23: 11:20am On Mar 21
Jayhome24:

Tell that to Google.
Well, there you have it. You can also go and cry to Google
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by SSpeter(m): 11:21am On Mar 21
Jayhome24:

I dare you plssss go out there and kill a soldier or are you no longer a man? then do it and let you be identify as the culprit and let's see. Try it I'm challenging you do it or rot in hell. Thanks.
see you can threaten people in the riverine areas, go to the desert north, there are lists of bokoharam sponsors what is the military intelligence doing about it? You are as foolish as the organization concerned. Wait the marauders are coming for your head
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by BreconHills(m): 11:21am On Mar 21
Kukutente23:

Imagine. Theater of operation. So an otherwise peaceful community is a military Theater of operation on what ground pls?
If it us oil bunkering, its it happening in the community or the forests and swamps?
Since you claim once a soldier is killed in a community, it has become a theatre of war to be raised down, can you explain why sambisa forest is still existing till today. Why has the ecosystem supporting boko haram aka sambisa forest not been removed?
What about the ecosystem in Shiroro and Marega in Niger state or in Kaduna where military men were killed right in their academy?
Let's kuku off light for police and know it's only military we have as a force instead of all this empty loud grammar

You are carping. These soldiers were not in their base. They did not go looking for trouble. They were not fighting a known enemy.
They were lightly armed
They were ambushed with pre meditated intent using heavy weapons and their bodies disfigured.
The people that attacked them were fed and watered in this village. They are known to this village. The village heads were given time to give them up. They did not.
You want them to go and get a search warrant from the high Court.
No. The pursuit of the murderers was declared an army operation. Everything has changed.

This is the funeral of those young men. These are their bodies. In everything there must be context. The pursuit of the murderers is a military operation.
The relevant authorities have the authority under the constitution to allow this.

Some of them were caught hiding in this same village.
You have said nothing about the macabre way they were murdered but you have everything to say about
the military response of the Nigerian Army.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Kukutente23: 11:22am On Mar 21
BreconHills:

Join the funeral of the soldiers here and see that being a soldier is not an offence and that they too have people who cry.

What about people that have been killed by soldiers like the villagers bombed to death in their sleep and IDP camps?
Should the also see it as an act of war by the military on them? Nonsense.
What's bad is bad. Stop justifying one wrong because another occurred
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Eni4me: 11:24am On Mar 21
My brother you have spoken well. There no justification for that barbaric act of those guys. They must pay for it. I will keep on saying it. If I were commander in-Cheif or chief of army staff. That community will turn to barracks. Every able men and chiefs of that community will pay for it.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by lalabrother: 11:29am On Mar 21
Make we show you receipt?
Cindypresh:

USA soldiers doing damage in the middle East while your own agbero soldiers are doing their own damage to your country men.

Go to that same middle East, you can never see their soldier making this kind of razz agbero video threatening their country men.
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Kukutente23: 11:30am On Mar 21
BreconHills:

You are carping. These soldiers were not in their base. They did not go looking for trouble. They were not fighting a known enemy.
They were lightly armed
They were ambushed with pre meditated intent using heavy weapons and their bodies disfigured.
The people that attacked them were fed and watered in this village. They are known to this village. The village heads were given time to give them up. They did not.
You want them to go and get a search warrant from the high Court.
No. The pursuit of the murderers was declared an army operation. Everything has changed.

This is the funeral of those young men. These are their bodies. In everything there must be context. The pursuit of the murderers is a military operation.
The relevant authorities have the authority under the constitution to allow this.

Some of them were caught hiding in this same village.
You have said nothing about the macabre way they were murdered but you have everything to say about
the military response of the Nigerian Army.

So what about the innocent people being killed and buildings being razed? Is that part of the military operation to fish out the killers?
The murder was wrong whether macabre or not but it doesn't give the military the right to turn to beasts
Re: Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing by Cindypresh(f): 11:42am On Mar 21
BreconHills:

If you mention me again I will slap you🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.