Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) (38420 Views)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Tochi360: 12:34pm On Mar 21
Rahkman:
This are the future leaders of yoruba land... grin grin grin highest out of school children in the south for a reason

You don see food na cheesy grin grin
How you go take live if you no do tribal gbasgbos for nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by AareGaa: 12:36pm On Mar 21
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Two igboo mared ugly faces angry

Let's see your poverty marred face.
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21
AareGaa:

You dey envy your age mate who is doing far better than you.

You go tire!

Typical Nigerian low IQ response to an opinion they disagree with... It just has to be envy and needless comparison about age.

Wehdone!!! tongue
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by AareGaa: 12:37pm On Mar 21
Rahkman:
This are the future leaders of yoruba land... grin grin grin highest out of school children in the south for a reason

Portable is greater than all ibo musicians put together.
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by AareGaa: 12:39pm On Mar 21
saasala:
Two mad people.

Wait o, I want to ask one question. Can we refer to these two mad men as celebrities? If yes, then we are all mad in this country.

Portable is greater than all ibo musicians
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by CorrectionFLuid: 1:00pm On Mar 21
Only in SW you will see these kind of people getting prominence
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:13pm On Mar 21
Yurubas have the ugliest people in Nigeria...

Just imagine their celebs.....
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Paraman: 1:20pm On Mar 21
Angelfrost:
Street urchins are now becoming wealthy celebrities in a certain country...!

Who ever saw this day coming?!!

That means the average hooligans and street thugs should persevere... It's only a matter of time before they start having thousands and millions of followers on Social media. cool

Who says thuggery doesn't eventually pay off??! tongue
you're in pains portable is richer and more popular than you are.
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Musauzor(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21
An average Yoruba man is too ugly for my liking. Look at their ugly faces
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21
Paraman:
you're in pains portable is richer and more popular than you are.

Okay... Your 'intelligent' grasp and understanding of my opinion is duly noted. Have a good one.
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Gerard28: 1:31pm On Mar 21
Yorubas and Over bloated Lips
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Paraman: 1:42pm On Mar 21
Angelfrost:

Okay... Your 'intelligent' grasp and understanding of my opinion is duly noted. Have a good one.
cool! Keep on wailing in fraustation while he keeps on winning and balling
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by yabatown: 2:07pm On Mar 21
Agberos
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by plankyjacky(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21
Keasari is interpreted demon. They want to share in their fathers surname
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by noble2faith(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21
saasala:
Two mad people.

Wait o, I want to ask one question. Can we refer to these two mad men as celebrities? If yes, then we are all mad in this country.

Yaaasin, we are all mad and we have no one to tell us. grin
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21
Media making stupid people famous
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by 82man: 4:03pm On Mar 21
Portable no dey fail me
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Cloudflare: 5:47pm On Mar 21
EmmyMaestro:
Just look at their teeth, like that of a beaver

You can use it to cut trees

Even with how rough the look, some girls like Jennyclay will say it is their spec

Girls no get spec. Just have money you'll understand that girls don't have spec
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Skepticus: 6:26pm On Mar 21
TableLeg:
So this guy wey them stone him front teeth comot nah who them dey call Kesari?
Wonderful.
Last month, Portable was helping Skepta score a hit single in faraway England, this month nah with short knicker for Computer Village.
What a lad.

The guy is a rare extreme of all angles.

This clown of a dude fit dey with the president of United States today begin fight motor park tout on only boxers for agege the next day for silly reasons 😂

1 Like

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

Girls no get spec. Just have money you'll understand that girls don't have spec

True talk
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by usagee36: 2:21am On Mar 22
That guy wowo ooo Chai cry
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by TableLeg(m): 10:34am On Mar 22
Skepticus:

The guy is a rare extreme of all angles.
This clown of a dude fit dey with the president of United States today begin fight motor park tout on only boxers for agege the next day for silly reasons 😂

I swear, i have never seen anything like him.
Big ups to him though, for staying true to himself and being kind.
Hopefully, with growth, hed change a lot more about himself that is not on the positive side.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Dazzles In Sleeveless Blue Top / One Single Thing Wizkid Needs To Learn From Davido !!!! / Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.