Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero (9510 Views)

LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke / Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by fergie001: 10:27am On Mar 21
Buffeted with criticism and accusation of nursing presidential ambition in 2027, NLC President Joe Ajaero last night defended his integrity.

He denied any political interest, saying his intervention in the Labour Party is in the interest of the party.

Ajaero, who interacted with our reporter over the allegations, said: “I have no ambition; I am only trying to finish what my predecessors started.

“Somebody said Ajaero wants to be president in 2027. Have I filled the form of any political party? What I am doing now, is it different from what other presidents of NLC did? Abdulwaheed Omar president was during the time of Dan Iwuanyawu. We he even had to boycott the convention in Ondo State and set up a caretaker committee then.

“What I am trying to implement now is the MoU signed between Ayuba Wabba and Julius Abure. I have not even done anything. They were in court. It was Femi Falana that rescued it and there is no convention that brought Abure.

“So, for trying to enforce the MoU has become that I want to be president. It wasn’t that Ayuba or Omar wanted to be President. I am following the trajectory.

“During Omar’s time, we had to intervene after the meeting with Olusegun Mimiko and set up a caretaker committee. Ayuba was in court with Abure until he signed a MoU that by June 2023 he will handover. He begged to be there till after the presidential election and after that time he (Abure) doesn’t want to handover. He has overstayed.

“It is a court judgment that declared that the NLC is the owner of the party and that we have to do an all-inclusive convention from 2018 till now. Now he (Abure) is saying the NLC is a meddlesome interloper.

“What we are saying is that he (Abure) should abide by the MoU he signed with Ayuba. So, should I abandon what people who came before me agreed on because I don’t want people to say I want to be president?

If you signed an agreement, you have to live by it. Ayuba engaged this process more than I have started; Omar, the same thing. During Omar’s time, I was the chairman of the political commission and we engaged this process.

“Have you seen a party that conducted their national convention without ward congress, local government congress and state congress? How do you determine the delegates? Who are the names he sent to INEC for the convention? Which convention produced Abure? Which date? Where was he elected chairman of the LP?

“Have you heard of any party that secretly went to do their convention? Check the INEC rule and even the constitution of Nigeria. No ward or local or state congresses.

“It is the people from the ward congresses that will elect the local government delegates. The local government delegates will produce the ones going for state. That is how it is done.

“When we talk some people will react. Were they there when we formed the party? Where was Arabambi when we formed the party in 2003?

SOURCE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by teadrake(m): 10:33am On Mar 21
So NLC,a supposedly Labour Union is now a political party. What a shame!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Dedeity: 10:33am On Mar 21
Ajaero is controversial

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by BayLord01(m): 10:34am On Mar 21
Eelupeeee 🗣️

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Skillsnigeria: 10:34am On Mar 21
Okay
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Funflipper: 10:36am On Mar 21
Obidients, is Ajaero now working for Tinubu and APC? grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by ojkalito(m): 10:36am On Mar 21
How is this Ajaero's fight?
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by tamdun: 10:37am On Mar 21
teadrake:
They own the party

31 Likes

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Way4orward: 10:37am On Mar 21
The bitten wen dis man received don reset him brain.

Apapa tried and he failed same way you will fail Ajaero.
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Funflipper: 10:38am On Mar 21
Dedeity:
Ajaero is controversial

But he was a hero when he tried to shut down the economy.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Noniblaq(m): 10:40am On Mar 21
Make una free this man. For your sweet vintage shirts, see my thread now
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by ncoolsome(m): 10:41am On Mar 21
If he signed am mou is there no legal way to oust him than running to the media Everytime an internal issue arises in a party..

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Ceeogbaru2: 10:41am On Mar 21
Is NLC now a political party eeeh this Ajaero brain need to examine
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by papiwyte(m): 10:42am On Mar 21
Obi want to be president and Nnamdi kanu want Biafra... what do they really want grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Blackfire(m): 10:45am On Mar 21
What is so special about this labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by AbujaLagos: 10:46am On Mar 21
Way4orward:
The bitten wen dis man received don reset him brain.

Apapa tried and he failed same way you will fail Ajaero.
sorry bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by jasent(m): 10:46am On Mar 21
teadrake:
This one knows nothing. You should be ashamed if you don't know that LP belongs to NLC

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Mvnster: 10:48am On Mar 21
teadrake:
Where you not informed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Inspirer1: 10:49am On Mar 21
He has points with respect to the Party rules and agreement reached.

Morality of relationship between NLC as a Labour Union (encompassing several people of different political leanings) and LP as a political party is a different thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by MaziObinnaokija: 10:49am On Mar 21
grin OBI is well aware.GBAJUE ASSOCIATION grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:49am On Mar 21
Most useless NLC president ever liveth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by MaziObinnaokija: 10:51am On Mar 21
cheesy ABURE IS A THIEF
AISHA IS A THIEF
OBI IS A GBAJUE
OBIDIENTS ARE DUMB
TOP TO BOTTOM are THIEVES
ELUUUPS are THIEVES

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:51am On Mar 21
jasent:

This one knows nothing. You should be ashamed if you don't know that LP belongs to NLC
I think it shouldn't have happened dat labour unions will have their own political parties, it's all wrong!

2 Likes

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Mandate2023: 10:51am On Mar 21
Ajaero was a patriot when he called for unnecessary protest, today his fighting the illegal scam chairman of LP, same abure that has embezzled billions but 0bidi0ts has turned against ajaero 😂😂😂😂 what a confused set of ppl even without power dey can't stay United

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Salewa97: 10:52am On Mar 21
Wow, the Labour Party sure knows how to pick em corrupt embezzlers hiding behind a facade of goodness, what a surprise!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Nemesis0147(m): 10:54am On Mar 21
teadrake:
I’m not understanding too
What is the NLC business with what happens in labor party?
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Nemesis0147(m): 10:55am On Mar 21
papiwyte:
Obi want to be president and Nnamdi kanu want Biafra... what do they really want grin grin grin grin grin
we want a sane society….
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Roboto11: 10:57am On Mar 21
BayLord01:
Eelupeeee 🗣️

Top to bottom.

grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Plotting To Pre-allocate 200,000 Votes To APC In Ebonyi-governor Umahi / Buhari Explains His Reasons For Crying During The Campaign / LAGOS Or OGUN Which Of The State Has More Industries..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.