Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero (9524 Views)

LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke / Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Kusu12: 12:48pm On Mar 21
Labourer Party is for losers, like Ajaero and Obingo.
Obirodents are condemning Ajaero, but they were hailing him when he was doing their bidding. Confused and deluded set of humans.
Ajaero wants to catch out like Abure and Obingo.
Association of losers.
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by MaziObinnaokija: 1:11pm On Mar 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

Goan take ur medication
Take Andrew liver 🧂 🍚. U go dey alright upstairs cool
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Honestey: 1:20pm On Mar 21
How did you know this inside info Aja-eran if you have not been solely interested in LP chairmanship position while the NLC you think you are leading has become a major failure for civil servants ?
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by GUNITGuy: 1:46pm On Mar 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

Only agbados doesn't know
U can know from their comment up there.

Correction
Oshiomole started in LP but left the party to AC before the 2007 election
Rice man that was supposed to be the candidate of AC then was asked to step down for oshiomole to get a proper opposition to fight PDP then
Yes you're right ....He didn't enter with lp but he was part of people that formed the party ...In an attempt to beat obj as an enemy to obj he joined emilokan to beat pdp under acn
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by teadrake(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21
jasent:

This one knows nothing. You should be ashamed if you don't know that LP belongs to NLC
You're bereaved of sense
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by ekhai(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21
ncoolsome:
If he signed am mou is there no legal way to oust him than running to the media Everytime an internal issue arises in a party..
Let us see the signed MOU.
But this Abure get problem too.
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Christistruth00: 3:30pm On Mar 21
teadrake:
So NLC,a supposedly Labour Union is now a political party. What a shame!!!

Ajaero has gone fully Tribal
no hiding anymore

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Christistruth00: 3:33pm On Mar 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

Only agbados doesn't know
U can know from their comment up there.

Correction
Oshiomole started in LP but left the party to AC before the 2007 election
Rice man that was supposed to be the candidate of AC then was asked to step down for oshiomole to get a proper opposition to fight PDP then

Oshiomhole resigned from NLC before joining Politics
Ajaero hasn’t

You don’t know how LP was formed it started in 2002
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:47pm On Mar 21
Christistruth00:

Oshiomhole resigned from NLC before joining Politics
Ajaero hasn’t

You don’t know how LP was formed it started in 2002

This one is dumb as usual

We are talking of the party oshiomole used to kickstart his governorship ambition in 2007 before crossing to AC

Labour party has been an affiliate of NLC that was why oshiomole went there first

U people are just useless
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Christistruth00: 3:59pm On Mar 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

This one is dumb as usual

We are talking of the party oshiomole used to kickstart his governorship ambition in 2007 before crossing to AC

Labour party has been an affiliate of NLC that was why oshiomole went there first

U people are just useless

Whoever tells you the Truth you call names

Yet you know nothing but how to throw insults

Good bye!!!!
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Christistruth00: 4:01pm On Mar 21
ekhai:
Let us see the signed MOU.
But this Abure get problem too.

Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by drugBaronTINUBU: 5:05pm On Mar 21
Christistruth00:

Whoever tells you the Truth you call names

Yet you know nothing but how to throw insults

Good bye!!!!
Do u have sense so?
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Exousiang01: 5:53pm On Mar 21
teadrake:
You should have taken the back sit and learn before speaking, now see as you shame yourself
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Exousiang01: 5:56pm On Mar 21
MichaelSokoto:

I think it shouldn't have happened dat labour unions will have their own political parties, it's all wrong!

When you hear of Labour Party in the UK and many other countries who do you think owns those parties?
Why should it be wrong in Nigeria?
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Exousiang01: 5:58pm On Mar 21
Nemesis0147:
I’m not understanding too
What is the NLC business with what happens in labor party?
NLC is the owner of Labour Party.
I think a primary 4 pupil should know this basic thing.
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Never4getU: 6:24pm On Mar 21
teadrake:

NLC isn't a political party but own LP as a political front to right the wrong of the govt of the day.
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by MrALIVE: 6:31pm On Mar 21
teadrake:
NLC owns labour party...this is an open secret...stop showing your stark ignorance
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Ceeogbaru2: 5:32pm On Mar 22
Thank you so much for putting me through ok kudos

Labour formed labour party. How is this hard to understand?[/quote]
Re: LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero by Ceeogbaru2: 5:37pm On Mar 22
Must you instigate insults....?
I will not drag your holy family into this but next time you insult yourself here they will be blame for raising your kind

LP belongs to them
"Many kids" on nairaland
But u could have just read the post[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Disappointed In Buhari I Just Bought A Shoe With Made In Biafra In Kano-pics / FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms / Invite Nnamdi Kanu For Discussion, Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.