Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer (25654 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up / BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by seanery: 1:27pm On Mar 21
Your friends go soon kii you..., you make too much mouth
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by CorrectionFLuid: 1:28pm On Mar 21
Chai so wetin we go call them now

Maiguard or bodyguard

Chai 😂
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by aylipple: 1:37pm On Mar 21
This is a clear consequence of see finish! The NPF has "reduced" itself in the eyes of these entertainers especially (deploying mopol or CTU officers to celebs to be doing mai guard or opening doors upanddown) that's why they're not respected and can be rubbished for doing their job.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Rahkman: 1:37pm On Mar 21
99thEnemy:
This shallipopi never bang Phyna? grin

you want make she dash am gonorrhoea

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by NOwazobia: 1:43pm On Mar 21
When you make talentless riff raffs celebrities, this is what is expected.

I can't worship any flesh and blood.
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by mkoabiola: 2:01pm On Mar 21
With this him wack song ..

If all these Boyz don smoke Arizona,loud and Igbo dem go jus de misbehave
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Jayhome24: 2:09pm On Mar 21
Another kid talking. 100 policemen from which unit and under whose command or instruction?

I'm assuring you by the next 24 hours you will understand the gravity of your statement because if truly 100 police are guarding you they must explain who gave them such job, who is the commander that gave them go ahea and they must present permission letter for such job from the Police HQ orelse you just used your arrogancy to land those officers in hot water.

You kids of nowadays too lousy and arrogant. I'm even hearing your name for the first time and you are already extremely boastful and arrogant.
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by wallarwallar(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21
So because u @ shally nonsense even if u carry dead body make police just wave and shine teeth .. All dis small boys with little fame dey always act like dey @ above d law even 100 policemen no guilde TINUBU wey be president.. Useless boy
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21
Neduzze5:
Very funny boy.

Over 100 policemen guard you daily??

As as what na? Even the former Vice President of this country does not have up to that number of policemen guiding him on a daily basis.

Young man, please come back to reality.
He think say everybody na mumu
Some mumu girls go still believe am sha. Na catarrh full them girls brain
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by soil4soil(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21
This is what you get when the police assign policemen to charlatan and useless people in the society.

Withdraw all the policemen attached to all this people and let them do the job of protecting all the citizens.

If not worst one will still happen.
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by iamtardey: 2:36pm On Mar 21
dahgifted:
Nigerian police, one of the most Useless force in Africa

Facts 💯
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by PaulH07: 2:38pm On Mar 21
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwVWdbWtt4E?si=S0LRajzbhaZeSUo1

Shallipopi was recently involved in a faceoff with some people reported to be police officers.

In the viral video, the fast-rising singer, Shallipopi who was visibly angry, expressed his frustration after being stopped for a search

The singer boasted about how he was being guarded by 100 policemen daily, yet he still got stopped by the roadside for a routine stop and search

Source: Wahalanetwork, Naijaeverything

i hate when they hold people itching for a fight. dem for leave make e go follow olopa fight na. stupid boy
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by iamtardey: 2:38pm On Mar 21
HAICHCONCEPTZZ:
Upcoming 🥹🥹🥹
fast rising
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Antoeni(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21
Nigeria Police is Finished Imagine Over Hundred Police Guarding a Nuisance, A Chronic Drug Addicts, A Yahoo Boy ( Internet Fraudster ,A Child Who Lack Proper Parental Upbringing, A Menace to The Society.
Shame On The Nigeria Police
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by iamtardey: 2:42pm On Mar 21
cheesy
WaziriSND:
E don CAST grin
Shalli wan scatter matter sharp, before dem go search 🔦 moto go see Cana and Backwoods… Abegg
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by iamtardey: 2:43pm On Mar 21
Antoeni:
Nigeria Police is Finished Imagine Over Hundred Police Guarding a Nuisance, A Chronic Drug Addicts, A Yahoo Boy ( Internet Fraudster ,A Child Who Lack Proper Parental Upbringing, A Menace to The Society.
Shame On The Nigeria Police
Lol not funny
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by masseratti: 2:45pm On Mar 21
Creamypie:
All nonsense wey them dey sing
Really don't understand the euphoria about the guys songs or na rap? Shouting on the speakers like someone who is very hungry...his songs are total wack him and the odumagu guy should never be called musicians extremely wack.

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by b1olat: 2:49pm On Mar 21
The useless spoilt up and coming brat. How many police officers will be guarding Burns Boy as a grammy award winner. A scammer erroneously call a singer.
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by victorazy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21
[img][/img][center][/center]
Neduzze5:
Very funny boy.

As as what na? Even the former Vice President of this country does not have up to that number of policemen guiding him on a daily basis.

grin nothing police no go see for check point grin
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by poshestmina(f): 3:18pm On Mar 21
This useless boy and his stupid songs.

If you as a woman ,likes him or his songs ,you need to check your self esteem and your brain!

Let the lock him up sef . Anuohia!
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by HugeElephant(f): 3:39pm On Mar 21
dahgifted:
Nigerian police, one of the most Useless force in Africa

You can say it to their face?
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Freshboi316(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21
Rubbish artist, if police stop u for UK shey ugo talk like that and is dis set of people that will say Nigeria security bad.

Ordinary stop and search Bleep u all
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Badadvisor: 3:53pm On Mar 21
Thislifee:
This is not grace at all. This hand put hand for something. Anyways, we await the news of his exposure. Nah like this dagrin use blow! I hope una Sabi case of Dagrin??
Bro you're sick in head.
Dagrin was a monster. A beast on the mic.
Mentioning Dagrin and putting shallipopi in the same sentence shows how shallow your reasoning is.
You know absolutely nothing.
Dem suppose slap you for this mumu talk.
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Johnnygill(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21
By the time u meet the unprofessional Nigerian soldiers just said that to them and ur eyes go clear.
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Matrix137(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21
Pride goes before a fall the Bible says smiley smiley
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by ttobizz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21
Neduzze5:
Very funny boy.

Small thing dem don dey show off.
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Alvino1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwVWdbWtt4E?si=S0LRajzbhaZeSUo1

Shallipopi was recently involved in a faceoff with some people reported to be police officers.

In the viral video, the fast-rising singer, Shallipopi who was visibly angry, expressed his frustration after being stopped for a search

The singer boasted about how he was being guarded by 100 policemen daily, yet he still got stopped by the roadside for a routine stop and search

Source: Wahalanetwork, Naijaeverything

Na small pikin Dey worry this one, make somebody educate am, make una help tell am say police get right to stop and search whom they reasonably suspect….
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by anjolaoluwa17o: 8:48pm On Mar 21
Nigerian police, one of the most Useless force in AfricaNigerian police, one of the most Useless force in Africa...

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by ashawopikin(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21
'shallipopi say, small body big engine say, small boy with big money, say commot for road, comot for road...'
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by Killermamba: 11:29pm On Mar 21
KingAzubuike:
He said "if they know me dem no go dey do all this things na". His friends echoed, shalli we we know you nor mind dem.

All the same, allow the police do their job. You were just stopped for a search nothing more.
all these na act my guy get Igbo for him car
Re: Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer by DonBenny77(m): 9:41am On Mar 22
This one na naira Marley replacement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Thin Tall Tony And His Children / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) / We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.