Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee (4789 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2011
After my graduation,i went to put up with a well to do cousin of mine atleast to to tap from his resources before i get a job. Problem is,i find his fiancee irresistable as d said lady was also cohabiting with him also. As a wise man,i began to give her attention,pamper her,bring her shoes inside d house when she mistakingly left them outside,buy suya,banana,groundnuts with d money i collected as upkeep from his guy for her. I became ''falsely'' nice to fa^k her. Although we slept a couple of times in my cousins absent but i ve to leave the house when my cousin became suspicious of our cheating game. When i left i still call her and we still hook up and i make sure i demonise my cousin and his immediate family to her. Now,they are seperated now. Do i confess to my cousin and ask for forgiveness cos i guess he know or whot. My cousin suspects but never confronted me,why?
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2011
Oops Op is his royal majesty,I just remembered I don't belong here so I'm out.
*exits thread with the speed of light*
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^honi,plz i apologise. Help me out
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by nuela100(f): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

laugh wan kill me but seriously this guy's stories are always awkward
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by boneruns(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2011
OP,

You don't deserve to be helped. You had in mind to bleep your cousin's fiancee before you went for such visit.

You didn't come here before bleeped, only when you have sucked the sweet oranges and ate the nice apple you are seeking for help.

Even though you are advised here, you will still find ways to bleep her again. So keep on having you fun. You broke your cousin's relationship. KARMA will catch up with you!
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by 195(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2011
LMFAOOOO!

At the OP seeking for HELP

Help to do what

Kai - Nigerian boys - God create sha

Crown Prince:

[size=18pt]^^^^honi,plz i apologise. Help me out
[/size]

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOOOO!![/size]
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by 9janinja1(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2011
this is a joke yea , if not , ure such a tool ,
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Spclst900: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2011
op

you too get trouble for body
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2011
Crown Prince:

^^^^honi,plz i apologise. Help me out
okay apology accepted,but seriously this is a tough one o,I really don't know what to tell you to do but I must say what you did was very bad,if your cousin knew and didn't confront you,I guess that's because he doesn't want to ever have anything to do with you again cos if you could be that mean to him even when he's helping you,who knows what else you are capable of,I guess he just wants you out of his life for good or maybe he's planning on how to get back at you without you suspecting,as for apologizing to him,that's a decision you should let your conscience make for you,if you still have one, just bear in mind that EVIL THAT MEN DO,LIVES WITH THEM.
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by 9janinja1(f): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2011
really people really , we'r gonna advice this jackass , *roll eyes* serious bullshit
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by blackolove(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2011
some atimes we do things without thinking about others y?ur kind hearted cousin accommodated u without any evil plans to harm u,but u had all ur evil plans in mind.he gave u his house and money u where not satisfy still u went ahead to collect what he did not give u wickednes.u should be proud to have such a cousin,not all cousin's will give what he gave u.i dont blame his girl but u who even used her guy resources to get her.ur just a disappointment to Nature.we'r planing everyday on how to better ourselve's and d country but look at u,shame!if u feel what u did was bad,go ahead and beg 4 his forgivenes.am sure will bear d pains losing his girl and a disappointment cousin.after ur stil his blood ok.go ahead,is even better u confess and let him know exactly d roles u played in breaking his relationship.u might be solving matters.who knows,he might decide 2 go get his girl back.just try please.tanx
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2011
9ja-ninja:

really people really , we'r gonna advice this jackass , *roll eyes* [size=16pt]serious bullshit [/size]
cool cool
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by tellwisdom: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Op, hws her yansh? Does she wear G-strings?? embarassed embarassed?
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by neyostica: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
Op you are a devil, hope you find forgiveness in God
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Sijo01(f): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Op, i command u 2b fu*cking all ur subject wen u bcom king**dat's if really u'r a crown prince**
mscheeeeeew.
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by r231(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
Congrats fooool
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by tellwisdom: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
Congrats fooool

shocked shocked Isnt that too much for d poor boi?? grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
I thank all of you for condemning my actions and equally those that encourage me to seek for forgiveness.
My cousin provided everytin for me. I shared his clothings and shoes while living with him then. We are the same age mate. It was pure jealousy. I blame the devil for been an instrument of destructions.
My worries is that why did the girl consent to my advances and even believe all the craps i was telling her about my cousin knowing fully well am not going to marry her should any thing go amiss.
Truely i broke the relationship because of envy but still call the girl now dehumanising my cousin to cover my tracks to soomthen her heartbreak so i appear a saint.
But now,am ready to tell everyone my actions and beg for forgiveness cos am heading for my destructions.
Wot would happen to my own wife,my children,my generations. I have indeed brought curse to my life.
God forgive me
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Chimezie198(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
@op, sexskillz asked me to help him send just three words to u. BULLSHITOLOGY SENSELESSNESS HUMAN BEING! **message delivered**
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by ronkebp(f): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ Poster, it is simple, no need to tell your cousin, but be ready because your younger cousin too will bleep your own fiancee, ''what goes around comes around''.
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by islamrules(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
Who is reading this sh**i***t ?
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by 25omega(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
op i know this is fake but i will indulge you

you are a prime example of a dog who bites the hand that feeds it and for that matter you are mooching off someone and banging his girl then bad mouthing him to her. Geezzz with family like you who needs a friend.
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by latesco(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
its not new now!
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by willarrie(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
Idle pple du stupid things
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by 195(f): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
so OP what exactly do u want us 2 do now
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
I tried similar thing with anoda of my cousins wife and he chased me out before i find refuge in this my present cousin that brought about my predicaments. Am i cursed?
God help my soul.
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by boneruns(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
Crown Prince:

I tried similar thing with anoda of my cousins wife and he chased me out before i find refuge in this my present cousin that brought about my predicaments. Am i cursed?
God help my soul.
It is either you framed up this story or you're CURSED! choose one.
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^^
Dis is my true story cry
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
@all, lets nt rain insults on dis guy! Most persons act under some form of influence, @op, pls go and see a true man of God for deliverance b4 dat curse take u to d land of no return! My opinion.
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by HISchild: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee by Zenakoboko(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2012
@ OP, you seem to know your problems, your mistakes and even solutionz. Wetin you want make nairalanders do for you again angry angry undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. / Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. / She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.