Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN (17984 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN by Kingzmate(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21
NA YAHOO BOIZ COLLECT THE LOAN grin
Idiotssssss shocked
Re: N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21
Osidazz19:

I have met enough over the many years that I have been on Earth. I have also read enough and seen enough to come to a logical conclusion.
Even in the US, the average Nigerian doesn't plan on paying back his or her student loan unless they are forced to. We are always looking for ways to beat the system.

Howz ur experience enough?
Re: N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN by oyeb15: 9:39pm On Mar 21
Nothing good can come out of tinupoo

1 Like

Re: N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN by ozoneboy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
It must be in their DNA, because it is surprising that this generation of them, can harbor soo much bitterness & hate ingrained in them, most especially against Yorubas.

Mind you, i am from a minority tribe, & this I have noticed, over years of observation based on comments, & stereotype.

Tinubu’s victory over Gringory Yes Daddy Obi, Just ignited it to another new level.

See this idiot that supported the beating of igbos who wanted to vote,turning around to call othwrs bitter,hypocritical goat

1 Like

Re: N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN by Uchek(m): 12:06am On Mar 22
U asked the right
atiku4President:
Na so, that's how the state has been fraudulently empowering some lazy country men and women, especially from the North. How many Southerners benefit from such scam?
We know those who don't need govt loots to survive. They work hard to survive and build their communities and can beat their chests any day to say that to anyone who cares to listen.

1 Like

Re: N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:21am On Mar 22
VictorGeneral4:

Hope you're enjoying una turn

Yes I'm fine, I don't wait for govt like you lazy youth from east crying everywhere

I hope your loss in 2027 won't take you back to Biafra ?
Re: N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN by vannessa7(f): 3:37pm On Mar 22
wifeesnatcher:

Don't worry yourself, Yorubas are waiting for those idiots in 2027, they will resume their Biafra fully post 2027 election

Yes, indeed we are waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ / How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? / Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.