Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad (421 Views)

Video Of Minister Of Power Blasting Nigerians For Using Refrigerators / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by shortgun(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21
Japa: Nigerians abroad are taking on jobs they refused to do at home, with all their education they drive cabs there, but won't drive cabs in Nigeria — First Lady, Remi Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1770713920619045307?t=TcFD6vxYTbaeB5GHbzMBlQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1770704199388406000?t=jK9WyckpjRufYAoXArFObQ&s=19

Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by helinues: 5:58pm On Mar 21
See headline.

Indeed, this can only be from yabaleft

grin
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by MatrixReloaded: 6:00pm On Mar 21
I drove uber cab in lagos and trust me u won't like the experience except you are night crawler. My mode of operandi was night shifts. Being 7pm to 4/5am next day. After every na like 20/25k minus fuel money wey I don buy. This was around 2022.

Now I can imagine what this current uber drivers face through in hands of criminals, bad roads, high gas price and of course maintenance.

Madam we are not fools, we only need to leave home and feed home with tangible income.

Shalom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by MatrixReloaded: 6:04pm On Mar 21
helinues:
See headline.

grin
She said it biko go and verify.
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by helinues: 6:05pm On Mar 21
MatrixReloaded:

She said it biko go and verify.

This same news made fp today and the headline is entirely different
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by MatrixReloaded: 6:08pm On Mar 21
helinues:

This same news made fp today and the headline is entirely different
Yea it's our first lady and if it makes fp tomorrow e still join. Tell me why she will say such thing? Uber in Ottawa and Uber in Lagos which one go give u peace of mind ?
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by Foreverly02: 6:08pm On Mar 21
Abegg make person hear.
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by shortgun(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21
helinues:
See headline.

grin
Don't tell me you don't know about yabaleft blog ?
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by helinues: 6:10pm On Mar 21
shortgun:

Don't tell me you don't know about yabaleft blog ?

I kuku know. The news from the blog na like the name. Yabaleft news

grin
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by shortgun(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21
helinues:

I kuku know. The news from the blog na like the name. Yabaleft news

grin
Oga the second link has her on video saying exactly those words in the headline.
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by helinues: 6:13pm On Mar 21
shortgun:

Oga the second link has her on video saying exactly those words in the headline.

What's your definition of blasting?

I have been asking, are we using different English curriculum in Nigeria? Wondering why the definition of words from you guys are always different
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by DevilsEqual(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21
I was only interested in the shape of the OPs head and now I know where he is from cheesy
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by Asonaijaaso: 7:47pm On Mar 21
GOD BLESS YOU REMI TINUBU !!!
SAY IT LOUDER
A LOT OF JAPA PEOPLE HAVE NO BUSINESS BEEN THERE
THEY ARE THERE CLEANING BUTTOCKS FOR CHICKEN CHANGE
THEY WILL BE ABUSING NAIJA
ONE TAXI DRIVER CARRIED ME IN CHICAGO AND WAS HIDING HIS FACE
EVEN OYINBO HAVE POOR AND HOMELESS PEOPLE.
THEY KEEP CONVERTING DOLLAR TO NAIRA
MEANWHILE JUST ONE MONTH RENT IS $2000 WITH BILLS ABROAD.
Re: Video Of Tinubu's Wife Blasting Nigerians For Relocating Abroad by Mynd44: 4:39am On Mar 22

(1)

Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING / Dave Umahi Is A Deacon In Christ Embsay / Pres. Jonathan Awards $40m Contract To Israeli Company To Monitor Internet Commu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.