Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) (18887 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 7:05pm On Mar 21
Ongoing Project: Reconstruction of the 6.45 km Olodo Garage-Kasumu-Ajia Junction linking Erunmu-Egbeda Road executed by the Egbeda Local Government Council.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 7:07pm On Mar 21
More pictures below

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 7:09pm On Mar 21
More photos below

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 7:12pm On Mar 21
No doubt Seyi Makinde is working. He tried no be small. He tried in given subventions to the small medium scale enterpreneurs in oyo State too.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by phoenixchap: 7:18pm On Mar 21
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Jeans601: 7:18pm On Mar 21
We don't brag.

God bless yoruba land.

Seyi makinde have touched everywhere in oyo state.

I was pleased with what i saw in my home town ogbomoso and even oke ogun for the first time are feeling govt impact.

Kudos.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21
Good News cool
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Obakoolex(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21
Nice one Gov. Seyi
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by mkoabiola: 7:20pm On Mar 21
What about that olodo bridge

It being hellish passing through that route to iwo

Very slow pace of work

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Abrahamgreat(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21
Seyi is the real definition of a working governor
press9jatv:
Ongoing Project: Reconstruction of the 6.45 km Olodo Garage-Kasumu-Ajia Junction linking Erunmu-Egbeda Road executed by the Egbeda Local Government Council.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by rockog: 7:21pm On Mar 21
My Governor is working pass. I am proud of Seyi Omo Makinde

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by OVB123: 7:21pm On Mar 21
Obaseki come and see your mate. It's not all about MOUs that are barely felt by the people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by richard870(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21
Posts such as this is one of the reasons mediocrity is the order of the day in Nigeria

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Sccarrr: 7:21pm On Mar 21
Nice
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by DystopianMuse(f): 7:21pm On Mar 21
Wahala. Them go do one low budget infrastructure come dey hype am
When Nigeria go grow pass this nonsense.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21
No be em money ! Make e do em job and get out
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Willie2015: 7:25pm On Mar 21
Tired of road construction in Naija....
On top N700 per litre fuel..
They will keep on repairin road yearly...
Let this Gov focus on rail transport...
Its cheaper for the masses and generates revenue...

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by psychologist(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21
So GSM is taking a cue from LASEMA usual photo editing Initiative tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by spinna: 7:28pm On Mar 21
Beta Govnoh
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by BOSSkesh(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21
Best governor in Nigeria

Check my signature for free stuff!!!!
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by victorDanladi: 7:31pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
No doubt Seyi Makinde is working. He tried no be small. He tried in given subventions to the small medium scale enterpreneurs in oyo State too.
His roads quality is always poor.
Even,mere looking at it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Ajione(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21
Jeans601:
We don't brag.

God bless yoruba land.

Seyi makinde have touched everywhere in oyo state.

I was pleased with what i saw in my home town ogbomoso and even oke ogun for the first time are feeling govt impact.

Seyi makinde is one of the best governor since
1999 till date. He has done well for the people of oke-Ogun.

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Gboom: 7:36pm On Mar 21
Makinde is building infrastructure for the future. It is very rare in Nigeria to see a 2nd term governor working like this

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by GentryAbi: 7:36pm On Mar 21
Are you allergic to good things? The only functional rail system in Nigeria is built by a Yoruba man, so take your BS to your godforsaken region.

Willie2015:
Tired of road construction in Naija....
On top N700 per litre fuel..
They will keep on repairin road yearly...
Let this Gov focus on rail transport...
Its cheaper for the masses and generates revenue...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by softtorce: 7:36pm On Mar 21
Bro if you consider the nonsense that is being celebrate from Abia you will praise this governor

richard870:
Posts such as this is one of the reasons mediocrity is the order of the day in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by spiSeyi: 7:37pm On Mar 21
Tell me what Nigerian governors can do aside substandard roads grin . To me this is mediocre if Seyi is working Oyo state won't be in food crisis with its land mass and numerous agricultural research institute and farm settlements undecided . Gone are those days that Oyo state is known for abundant and cheap food items in SW with good health facilities. The sate hospitals in OYO state are nothing to write home about, the sate hospital behind my house is just like a goat pen. Seyi is a mediocre, the free health centers (ABC) that were built by Ajimobi are nowhere to be found. Seyi remains Oyo state worst governor from 2000-date. Nah only his urchins and those who live outside Oyo state that sings praises to him angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by adenuga558(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21
Stay informed and engaged with this versatile Crypto Tracker app! Seamlessly track market prices, set favorites, and utilize the convenient search function—all with the added comfort of a sleek dark mode interface. Your go-to tool for staying updated in the crypto world!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cronhive.nomcap
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Coolestguy2023: 7:41pm On Mar 21
richard870:

Why are you crying? We are not talking about igbo land here. We omoluabi are proud of Seyi and it is non of your business as an igbo man. Focus on your yeast

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody / Nigeria At 59: Heavy Traffic At Eti Osa, Lagos State. VIDEO / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.