Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) (18905 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 8:39pm On Mar 21
Winning123:

Dapo Abiodun come and see what your fellow mate is doing.
Abeg don’t mention that one again, that name is irritating. Imagine you are entering Abeokuta from ibadan, once you reach Asero, Na there you will be cursing Dapo Abiodun for not doing completing the double lane in that axis

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
No doubt Seyi Makinde is working. He tried no be small. He tried in given subventions to the small medium scale enterpreneurs in oyo State too.
Ok. We v heard you. Take N30K. No come work next month.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 8:41pm On Mar 21
Bluntemperor:

Seyi Makinde has taken over,where Hon Wike stopped in Rivers State.
He seems to show he is a competent Engineer and he is enjoying his work!
Welldone Sir.
he has already laid a legacy where other governors that will succeed him will follow. Seyi Makinde is touching every where now.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by spiSeyi: 8:41pm On Mar 21
Skodiswayze:

Another APC urchin spotted, your 30k go soon enter, no cry. First of all, tell me the state hospital behind your house. This foool said the “free health centers” ajimobi built. Access to basic care (ABC) was owned by Florence Ajimobi and not the state government FYI. Don’t ever compare GSM to any past Governor cos you’ll sound stupidd. Check Oyo state feedback on twitter and see for yourself, omo Ofoo
FYI I am not an APC guy, Akala, Lodoja, Lam and Ajimobi did better than Seyi. Seyi is only known for mediocre projects that will be seen and praised online. Did you know that the Adamasigba stadium that looks beautiful outside has no toilet and the pitch is always water logged when it rains. Besides the status of state hospitals and decapitated government schools and health centers are eye saw. You are just one of his ass lickers and Seyi doesn't give a fvck about your existence undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 8:43pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

be serious for once now. Can you eat well with the 30k per month niii. Stay your lane abeg. I see good things, I credit the person that do good. I see bad things, I drag and expose the bad doings. I’m not ffk or Daniel bwala here.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by safariman(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21
This Seyi has Oyo state people hoodwinked. Substandard rehabilitation from so called Engineer of a road is now an achievement. He is using his own company to siphon money meant for Oyo state to rehab a road and we are all cheering. What a disgrace, oh, I forgot, he pays government salaries. Useless governor.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by wunmi590(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21

It seems the travelling out that this man has been doing, is not just to enjoy his life, he has been going there to copy their raid network and bring it home to implement...

Kudos sir, engineer for a reason..

The peoples governor
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 8:45pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:

FYI I am not an APC guy, Akala, Lodoja, Lam and Ajimobi did better than Seyi. Seyi is only known for mediocre projects that will be seen and praised online. Did you know that the Adamasigba stadium that looks beautiful outside has no toilet and the pitch is always water logged when it rains. Besides the status of state hospitals and decapitated government schools and health centers are eye saw. You are just one of his ass lickers and Seyi doesn't give a fvck about your existence undecided
the same Adamasigba stadium the shooting star players beat their counterparts Remo stars last week. Abegi joor. You never reach Adamasigba stadium yet 🙃🙃🙃
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 8:47pm On Mar 21
soccerlite:
Using direct labour to spread coal tar abi

With all the hd ai camera it still look poor

Presstv enjoy the money

can’t you see good things here niiii. Don’t worry another massive projects is online too. I love Seyi Makinde government for erecting street lights too . The man dey try no be small joor
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 8:53pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

if truly this your picture, wow 🤩 you will love to joke seriously. Not only that you will be tall in posture. If truly you are a Yoruba babe, you will love to crack some jokes. Good night

2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Coronavirus1: 8:54pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
Ongoing Project: Reconstruction of the 6.45 km Olodo Garage-Kasumu-Ajia Junction linking Erunmu-Egbeda Road executed by the Egbeda Local Government Council.
This work is cut and nail not properly executed from pictures seen here.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by spiSeyi: 8:57pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
the same Adamasigba stadium the shooting star players beat their counterparts Remo stars last week. Abegi joor. You never reach Adamasigba stadium yet 🙃🙃🙃
Did you check the toilets grin grin , kpele online urchin
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by aimmoney9: 8:59pm On Mar 21
Jeans601:
We don't brag.

God bless yoruba land.

Seyi makinde have touched everywhere in oyo state.

I was pleased with what i saw in my home town ogbomoso and even oke ogun for the first time are feeling govt impact.

Kudos.

Good one......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Iseoluwani: 9:00pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
No doubt Seyi Makinde is working. He tried no be small. He tried in given subventions to the small medium scale enterpreneurs in oyo State too.

lies. subvention werey wo

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Iseoluwani: 9:01pm On Mar 21
richard870:
Posts such as this is one of the reasons mediocrity is the order of the day in Nigeria

exactly but they will not hear, come to molete, bere and see d nonsense thugs are doing

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 9:03pm On Mar 21
Iseoluwani:

lies. subvention werey wo
😒😒😒. GSM enemies spotted
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Iseoluwani: 9:05pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:
Tell me what Nigerian governors can do aside substandard roads grin . To me this is mediocre if Seyi is working Oyo state won't be in food crisis with its land mass and numerous agricultural research institute and farm settlements undecided . Gone are those days that Oyo state is known for abundant and cheap food items in SW with good health facilities. The sate hospitals in OYO state are nothing to write home about, the sate hospital behind my house is just like a goat pen. Seyi is a mediocre, the free health centers (ABC) that were built by Ajimobi are nowhere to be found. Seyi remains Oyo state worst governor from 2000-date. Nah only his urchins and those who live outside Oyo state that sings praises to him angry

if you come to adeoyo hospital, u will curse this useless guy.
Education is so so poor in OYO STATE lazy teachers , irresponsible parent, useless gov

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 9:05pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:

Did you check the toilets grin grin , kpele online urchin
toilets dey the stadium now. Everywhere was filled to brim. Infact ibadan people loves football no be small and the sport presenters in ibadan are top notched. Keep on hating. Don’t worry more pictures about the Olodo bridge and bridge in Badeku will be posted too. Just sit back and view more pictures
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 9:07pm On Mar 21
Iseoluwani:

if you come to adeoyo hospital, u will curse this useless guy.
Education is so so poor in OYO STATE lazy teachers , irresponsible parent, useless gov
I was in Adeoyo hospital 🏥 now. GSM equipped the hospital no be small. One of my friend wife did CS in that hospital last year. GSM is giving them fantastic salaries now.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Goodlady(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
be serious for once now. Can you eat well with the 30k per month niii. Stay your lane abeg. I see good things, I credit the person that do good. I see bad things, I drag and expose the bad doings. I’m not ffk or Daniel bwala here.
😂 😂 😂
Am serious sir. Your head already looked like Daniel Bwala head.
All the best.
press9jatv:
if truly this your picture, wow 🤩 you will love to joke seriously. Not only that you will be tall in posture. If truly you are a Yoruba babe, you will love to crack some jokes. Good night
Yes that's my pic.

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 9:13pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

😂 😂 😂
Am serious sir. Your head already looked like Daniel Bwala head.
All the best.

Yes that's my pic.
you love to display this picture. Abeg let me breathe. Too much make up here. See your circle ⭕️ face, I dey fear 🐦🐦🐦

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by MT: 9:31pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
great school infrastructures, recruitment of teachers , given incentives to small and medium scale enterpreneurs, good health care.

Great School infrastructure ? where?

Do you know there are some school in Ibadan where students still sit on the floor to learn (not to talk of the outskirt of ibadan) ?

Do you know the state hospital is still thrown into darkness at night? They do child's delivery in darkness? Are you aware ?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Skodiswayze(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:

Tell me what yardstick you use to compare lam, ladoja to GSM
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 9:34pm On Mar 21
MT:

Great School infrastructure ? where?

Do you know there are some school in Ibadan where students still sit on the floor to learn (not to talk of the outskirt of ibadan) ?

Do you know the state hospital is still thrown into darkness at night? They do delivery at night? Are you aware ?
nope not true. Where’s the pictures of students sitting on the floor here. Dey play 😎😎😎😎
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Meti99(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21
richard870:
Posts such as this is one of the reasons mediocrity is the order of the day in Nigeria
You can go and preach to your non performing Edo govno.
At least he is spending Oyo money meaningfully
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Skodiswayze(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:

I can see you know nothing about governance, cos all you could point out is psychical projects. Politics is far from that. You goofed by saying Ajimobi did better than Seyi. 2011 to 2019, your god Ajimobi did not pay gratuities to Oyo state workers (good 8 years) Seyi cleared 2 years backlog 2011-2013 from Ajimobi first term, see the issue of lautech, oyo state has 2 new state universities, he built at least 3 health centers in each local government. You can’t compare those old cargoes to GSM and not sound stupid
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by laurel03(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:
Tell me what Nigerian governors can do aside substandard roads grin . To me this is mediocre if Seyi is working Oyo state won't be in food crisis with its land mass and numerous agricultural research institute and farm settlements undecided . Gone are those days that Oyo state is known for abundant and cheap food items in SW with good health facilities. The sate hospitals in OYO state are nothing to write home about, the sate hospital behind my house is just like a goat pen. Seyi is a mediocre, the free health centers (ABC) that were built by Ajimobi are nowhere to be found. Seyi remains Oyo state worst governor from 2000-date. Nah only his urchins and those who live outside Oyo state that sings praises to him angry
Seriously Seyi is the most useless governor in Oyo state history...
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Skodiswayze(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:

You wcompare Lam, Ajimobi to GSM? That’s so weird. You can’t say it elsewhere except here cos if you say if outside you might be lynched
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by laurel03(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
can’t you see good things here niiii. Don’t worry another massive projects is online too. I love Seyi Makinde government for erecting street lights too . The man dey try no be small joor
Street light that they dont on again... Sango Eleyele road all the street light are substandard and falling down and some major roads too... how will reasonable person decide to power street light with diesel nowadays..

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by MT: 9:51pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
nope not true. Where’s the pictures of students sitting on the floor here. Dey play 😎😎😎😎

I wont show you picture, so you wont say it is doctored.

I will rather show you video for you to see for yourself.

Watch this:

https://www.instagram.com/official_reviewtv/reel/CzInCtmNGeT/
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by MT: 9:52pm On Mar 21
Skodiswayze:

You wcompare Lam, Ajimobi to GSM? That’s so weird. You can’t say it elsewhere except here cos if you say if outside you might be lynched

You are a praise singer.

Those governors that the guy mentioned performed so well than Seyi.

What exactly is his achievement?
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by richard870(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:

Why are you crying? We are not talking about igbo land here. We omoluabi are proud of Seyi and it is non of your business as an igbo man. Focus on your yeast
Kindly channel your frustration elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Deidei-zuba Expressway, Abuja / Abuja Airport Closure: 10 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.