Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) (18904 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by laurel03(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
the same Adamasigba stadium the shooting star players beat their counterparts Remo stars last week. Abegi joor. You never reach Adamasigba stadium yet 馃檭馃檭馃檭
Were you at the Stadium the day it was commissioned?? Even GSM was disgraced when rain started and we all see it was substandard project with almost 6 billion for renovation of the only football side not even all the stadium project.. The Rest project abandoned up till today.. eg the training pitch, New tennis court, swimming pool side etc.. How much GSM has borrowed as a governor?? were is LGA fund since he became governor
GSM is overhyped governor

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Kunlex101: 10:05pm On Mar 21
All this propaganda shaaa
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by seanwilliam(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21
EmmyMaestro:
I thought " OLODO " is what yoruba people use when they want to insult someone
Ol贸d贸- the one who sells mortal and pestle
Ol贸do- dull person ; mentally slow
Ol贸d貌- the one who owns wells.
Ol贸dodo- an honest person

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 10:10pm On Mar 21
laurel03:
Street light that they dont on again... Sango Eleyele road all the street light are substandard and falling down and some major roads too... how will reasonable person decide to power street light with diesel nowadays..
some are solar powered streets light 馃挕 why some are diesel powered streets light 馃挕. Seyi is trying in lighting up oyo Major roads
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 10:11pm On Mar 21
laurel03:
Were you at the Stadium the day it was commissioned?? Even GSM was disgraced when rain started and we all see it was substandard project with almost 6 billion for renovation of the only football side not even all the stadium project.. The Rest project abandoned up till today.. eg the training pitch, New tennis court, swimming pool side etc.. How much GSM has borrowed as a governor?? were is LGA fund since he became governor
GSM hater sighted here. Abeg avoid me joor 馃ジ馃ジ馃ジ
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21
seanwilliam:

Ol贸d贸- the one who sells mortal and pestle
Ol贸do- dull person ; mentally slow
Ol贸d貌- the one who owns wells.
Ol贸dodo- an honest person

Thank you Sir, I don learn something today
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by GenFunction: 11:21pm On Mar 21
Olodo garage
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by safariman(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21
laurel03:

I was at that stadium that opening day and it was a disgrace, the quality of the pitch with some Obas in attendance. He spent so much money on a 10,000 capacity stadium and painted some volleyball and basketball pavilions. The lights on my street is petrol powered and when there is no diesel, the lights stay off, such a waste of money instead of making it solar powered, tore down the solar that were done by Ajimobi. Perfect example is Secretariat Road, there were double street lights. I like to check something, who is handling all of these road rehabilitation GSM and his cronies. A very corrupt governor. Nothing to show with 6 years governance. What happened to the Bus depot on the Iwo road Adogba area
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by seunayantokun(m): 12:33am On Mar 22
But that isn't a solid construction.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by jersy4: 3:35am On Mar 22
from odeda/oshiele you will give up shocked shocked shocked
press9jatv:
Abeg don鈥檛 mention that one again, that name is irritating. Imagine you are entering Abeokuta from ibadan, once you reach Asero, Na there you will be cursing Dapo Abiodun for not doing completing the double lane in that axis
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by jersy4: 3:43am On Mar 22
dapo of ogun state is criminally negligent and needs to be prosecuted asap for infrastructural abandonment of the entire state.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 4:15am On Mar 22
jersy4:
from odeda/oshiele you will give up shocked shocked shocked
yes soo.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by laurel03(m): 5:09am On Mar 22
press9jatv:
some are solar powered streets light 馃挕 why some are diesel powered streets light 馃挕. Seyi is trying in lighting up oyo Major roads
Street light na project that we suppose be celebrating over 20billion allocated to those street lights and yet they dont on 85% at night.. except they just started installing Solar now but the initial ones were diesel powered and later they still waste resources to convert them to gas both turned to liability now. They dismantled the old Street lights strong poles accros the city that are very strong pole and installed thier own substandard pole that are just breaking now... if the money wasted on the yeyenatu street were invested in agriculture just imagine what Oyo sttae could have turned to. Before Seyi emerged Oyo state water corporation still functioning even late Ajimobi make a good tteps to link most places to the water and many new pipe were laid in Ibadan now GSM stopped the project and even the old area that use to have water from the corporation never see water again..
GSM is media government
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by laurel03(m): 5:26am On Mar 22
press9jatv:
GSM hater sighted here. Abeg avoid me joor 馃ジ馃ジ馃ジ
See in governance if government want to hear the truth they don't need to listen to people that always praised them for doing their job. Imagine in first term of GSM he paid a lots of PDP youth Data Money every month so to be hyping him on Social Media everytime. Let look inward of the State in term of modern projects like creating functioning free trade zone? does GSM does that? affordable housing? up grading public school to modern schools? Independent power projects? light rail? can you mentioned any pace setters projects or policy by GSM in Oyo state since he became governor Imagine GSM just sell trans Amusement park that he supposed to revived for good tourism as Ajimobi did for agodi garden. Agbowo complex abandoned up till tomorrow etc
Why would i praise elected leaders that are borrowing money for projects and still receiving huge allocation monthly...
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by nautybride: 6:03am On Mar 22
I am surprised. The comments on pages 1 to 3 are derogatory and discouraging. Humans can never be satisfied.
Truly politicians can be selfish, isn't it better to have one who still spends on his state than those that spend all on their families and keep money for future generations.

This road if completed is good for Connectivity, it leads to government owned areas. We just hope they complete it.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 6:16am On Mar 22
laurel03:
See in governance if government want to hear the truth they don't need to listen to people that always praised them for doing their job. Imagine in first term of GSM he paid a lots of PDP youth Data Money every month so to be hyping him on Social Media everytime. Let look inward of the State in term of modern projects like creating functioning free trade zone? does GSM does that? affordable housing? up grading public school to modern schools? Independent power projects? light rail? can you mentioned any pace setters projects or policy by GSM in Oyo state since he became governor Imagine GSM just sell trans Amusement park that he supposed to revived for good tourism as Ajimobi did for agodi garden. Agbowo complex abandoned up till tomorrow etc
Why would i praise elected leaders that are borrowing money for projects and still receiving huge allocation monthly...
stop displaying your hatred and ignorance here. No one pay me here, you can access these pictures and projects on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. I鈥檓 only posting what he did here on nairaland. GSM is still the best governor ever in Oyo state history.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 6:17am On Mar 22
nautybride:
I am surprised. The comments on pages 1 to 3 are derogatory and discouraging. Humans can never be satisfied.
Truly politicians can be selfish, isn't it better to have one who still spends on his state than those that spend all on their families and keep money for future generations.

This road if completed is good for Connectivity, it leads to government owned areas. We just hope they complete it.
it will be completed before we reach June 2024.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 6:20am On Mar 22
laurel03:
Street light na project that we suppose be celebrating over 20billion allocated to those street lights and yet they dont on 85% at night.. except they just started installing Solar now but the initial ones were diesel powered and later they still waste resources to convert them to gas both turned to liability now. They dismantled the old Street lights strong poles accros the city that are very strong pole and installed thier own substandard pole that are just breaking now... if the money wasted on the yeyenatu street were invested in agriculture just imagine what Oyo sttae could have turned to. Before Seyi emerged Oyo state water corporation still functioning even late Ajimobi make a good tteps to link most places to the water and many new pipe were laid in Ibadan now GSM stopped the project and even the old area that use to have water from the corporation never see water again..
GSM is media government
there鈥檚 nothing you can tell gsm enemies that he will listen to you. Lies and propaganda will never work on GSM infrastructural developments. GSM 2.0 and he鈥檚 hitting the ground running. Soon the first phase of circular road will be completed. Pictures will be posted and you will be here lamenting as usual. No one pays me here. I even post links where you can access these projects online. Ire ooo
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by laurel03(m): 6:43am On Mar 22
press9jatv:
there鈥檚 nothing you can tell gsm enemies that he will listen to you. Lies and propaganda will never work on GSM infrastructural developments. GSM 2.0 and he鈥檚 hitting the ground running. Soon the first phase of circular road will be completed. Pictures will be posted and you will be here lamenting as usual. No one pays me here. I even post links where you can access these projects online. Ire ooo
calling people from saying thier opinion enemies show you are immature... does he embarked on the projects with his own money?? everything is road road... how many people will work on road after completed? Circular road project not even is initiative project... so why are you shouting like he started the project in Oyo state. Talk about Agbowo complex, talk about trans amusement park he sold now, Back of Agodi garden, He sold most land of Oba Akinbiyi school 1 at cultural center... GSM is a thief you people can only lied to people that doesn't know Oyo state.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by COMPAQ(m): 7:10am On Mar 22
victorDanladi:

His roads quality is always poor.
Even,mere looking at it

Exactly. Your can tell this road is poor quality. It won't last 2 rainy season.
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by osuolale95(m): 7:19am On Mar 22
Jeans601:
We don't brag.

God bless yoruba land.

Seyi makinde have touched everywhere in oyo state.

I was pleased with what i saw in my home town ogbomoso and even oke ogun for the first time are feeling govt impact.

Kudos.

I think I have to visit home(Ogbomoso) for what you just said
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:48am On Mar 22
MT:

You are a praise singer.

Those governors that the guy mentioned performed so well than Seyi.

What exactly is his achievement?

You two are two of a kind , APC urchin, what has your president done? Seyi is performing more than your gods
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:52am On Mar 22
MT:

You are a praise singer.

Those governors that the guy mentioned performed so well than Seyi.

What exactly is his achievement?

I will like to know your state of origin firstly

His achievements are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, which of the two are you suffering from?
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by dododawa1: 10:05am On Mar 22
In NIGERIA

After Lagos State

NA

OYO state
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by soccerlite: 6:31pm On Mar 22
press9jatv:
can鈥檛 you see good things here niiii. Don鈥檛 worry another massive projects is online too. I love Seyi Makinde government for erecting street lights too . The man dey try no be small joor

See you

As if you are are the only one living in Oyo state

Oga just enjoy the money they are giving you and the camera, we know people like you Wella

Also stop setting yourself on fire to warm makinde. If you one hypocrite tread no need commenting

One inaolaji then did worst than dis during ajimobi

Wetin he get

Hope you will be able to buy Bajaj Sha, seyi don buy PJ
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by okewumi: 7:14pm On Mar 22
press9jatv:
No doubt Seyi Makinde is working. He tried no be small. He tried in given subventions to the small medium scale enterpreneurs in oyo State too.

He won second term as governor and kept working. If it is some governors, they stop working after first regime
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 10:40am On Mar 23
okewumi:

He won second term as governor and kept working. If it is some governors, they stop working after first regime
Seyi Makinde keep on working. GSM 2.0 has been heavily activated already
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by press9jatv: 10:41am On Mar 23
soccerlite:

See you

As if you are are the only one living in Oyo state

Oga just enjoy the money they are giving you and the camera, we know people like you Wella

Also stop setting yourself on fire to warm makinde. If you one hypocrite tread no need commenting

One inaolaji then did worst than dis during ajimobi

Wetin he get

Hope you will be able to buy Bajaj Sha, seyi don buy PJ
which money here. No one gives me any money, just check much pictures of his projects on facebook or Twitter. Stop displaying your ignorance and propaganda here joor
Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:28pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Seyi Makinde hater sighted. Another project coming up already. This one is a beautiful park in honour of Ex governor Olunloyo. Seyi Makinde 2.0 is here

Oga rest

The man is full of deceit

How many steetlight pole do we have in Oyo state to have warrant spending of 20bn 3yrs ago? These steetlight never run for 6months before it stopped working

21bn spent on motor park codename as terminal and for over 3yrs now completed till now

How about 2.1bn per kilometer of akobo road?

Oga rest

You are trying to justify your pay sha but I am glad that nobody can buy long life

They used wigwe company to defaruded us but where is wigwe now? We all gonna die one day, let's everyone continue to do what they like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Deidei-zuba Expressway, Abuja / Abuja Airport Closure: 10 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.