Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (7691 Views)

FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / FG Creates 5 New Police Zonal Headqtrs In Awka, Akure, Yenegoa, Katsina & Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by kyuniii(m): 8:12am On Mar 22
Benrosaria:
Is the blue coconut-like bottle, hanging on their chest, plastic bomb?
These are Tear Gas bottle.
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Benrosaria(m): 8:27am On Mar 22
kyuniii:
This are Tear Gas bottle.

🤣👍
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Charly68: 9:15am On Mar 22
Good concept ..surely Nigeria will be great.
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by TopBanter: 9:29am On Mar 22
drugBaronTINUBU:

Are they not implementing Oronsaye report again?🤣
Or u people just clap for every rubbish😆

Why don't you just get a life so you can quit being an annoying troll and enemy-within of Nigeria even if only for a day?

@Topic.

Alake promised this as one of the key agenda of his plans, along with highest level mining training in Australia for Nigerians who will work as experts supervising our mining sector, so it is commendable that action has followed his talk. Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by TopBanter: 9:33am On Mar 22
Minime10:
Upon all this security outfits here and there and yet the country isn't still safe😏

Can some of you read and comprehend before commenting? These guys are mining Marshall with specific duties related to ensuring optimal mining yield for Nigeria.

Their core duty has nothing to do has nothing to do with Nigeria's security per se. They will be mainly active in States that has mining of mineral resources ongoing even as they may have presence in most States of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by TopBanter: 9:34am On Mar 22
Honestey:
Mine Marshall is a good one but please replace them through new recruitment because they are not enough already. I just hope these guys won't be colliding with illegal miners to keep stealing our natural resources

The article specifically mentions that these are the first batch. Presumably, more mining Marshall will be recruited.

I commend my interior counterpart Hon. Olubunmi Tunji -Ojo for working tirelessly with my ministry to achieve this feat, and I am pleased to launch the first batch of this security apparatus today.

1 Like

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by izahbnu(m): 9:51am On Mar 22
No na Bandit marshal . No focus syndrome working
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by spiSeyi: 10:14am On Mar 22
More bribes to the marshall wink official owo Omo onile loading all in the bids to mine . Top ogas would have received lots of pekus and cash to post some young officers here grin . I would have preferred the NDLEA to handle this because they remain the most active and less corrupt security setup. The civil defense have not been actively cubbing pipelines theft as one of their primary assignments undecided
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:55am On Mar 22
twilliamx:

It's your pessimistic self that will be be disgraced
Lolz
Time will tell
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by kenbejamen: 11:04am On Mar 22
India has emerged as a global hub for technology and innovation, with a plethora of website development companies offering cutting-edge solutions to businesses worldwide. In this article, we delve into the top five website development companies in India, known for their technical expertise, innovative approach, and commitment to client satisfaction.

https://www.mobileappdaily.com/directory/in/web-development-companies?utm_source=nairaland.com&utm_medium=harsh&utm_campaign=mad
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by kenbejamen: 11:16am On Mar 22
The United States is home to a vibrant and dynamic technology sector, with numerous companies offering cutting-edge website development services to businesses of all sizes and industries. In this article, we explore some of the top providers of website development services in the USA, known for their innovative solutions, technical expertise, and commitment to client success.

https://www.mobileappdaily.com/directory/us/web-development-companies
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by MosayA: 12:08pm On Mar 22
Guguru defence grin grin grin
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Verbtips(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22
[quote author=Minime10 post=129042495]Upon all this security outfits here and there and yet the country isn't still safe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makoko’s Demolition: Lagos, PDP Disagree / CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari / Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.