Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC (11469 Views)

Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Tareq1105: 10:48am On Mar 22
vastolord4:
This Joe guy is acting shady

Abure lied over Campaign Funds Account he and Aisha Yusuf gave.

Abure is an opportunist who was hyped by obidients and he milked LP dried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by ozoneboy(m): 10:55am On Mar 22
yarimo:
OBI and abure are after labour party money undecided NLC should chase them away from the party immediately

And bring your father,abi?
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by ogbonti: 11:54am On Mar 22
Inosky:
Imagine if Obi hadn't given this Labour Party a life, nobody would have known that such party is in existence in Nigeria. Now, because money has started coming into the party's treasury because Obi has made them to have 1 governor and many lawmakers. Anyway, I'm seeing that Tinubu's body odour is trying to scatter that party through the parent that formed it, by "divide and rule" tactics. That's the truth.

I think Obi should know that he should have the final say on the LP. It's time Obi forms a party with guided principles for Nigerians to follow, where his decision will be respected, and we will all join into it, including those the people elected in the LP, they will definitely defect.
We need sanity and focus in this struggle to rid Nigeria of ev!l and corrupt politicians with selfish interest.

Obi should form the "OBIDIENT PARTY" asap- full stop - IF not, he will be so dirtied up b4 2027 by the APC that he wont know what hit him

They may not even allow him be the Labor Party nominee in 2027 - that is the ultimate plan!

He better change course right now because that is their plan - to make sure he doesnt even get the ticket of the party in 2027

They do not mind sending a money bag there to destroy the primaries with money JUST TO MAKE SURE there are no more surprises

Remember - they never thought OBI had any real followers more than 4 guys tweeting in a room - Now they know millions are out there for

OBI.. So they will come after him full trottle! grin

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Willed042(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22
VIKTO83:

Ur generation is daft.
So if I fail to lance with ur perceived idea it means ur mother is daft.
I'm fro. ABIA STATE for d info to ur hollow skull. I'm analysing what's possible political permutation and its not a must for u to come replying or talking trash to me.
If u insult me again I'll make u run mad. Don't ever use derogatory words on people here in d name of comments.
I don't give a hut about were u come from. My personal training reframes me from insulting proples parents instead of their sensibility. Like I said, ur defense have once again proven how daft u are in a public space.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Ameduedwin: 12:26pm On Mar 22
blacknp:
After paying for presidential form in Pdp, who begged him to join LP? The useless Hypocrite Yes Daddy Obi done go spoil LP, abi you done forget say them Lamido Apapa warned the idiot that Abure that he was fraternizing with, and paid the 300 million Naira bribe for the presidential slot na the wrong man?
did you take LP serious like this before obi enter? Why so much noise about LP. The party that does not have structure now is giving you sleepless nights
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by kmaster007: 12:57pm On Mar 22
Obideint over to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22
Ameduedwin:
did you take LP serious like this before obi enter? Why so much noise about LP. The party that does not have structure now is giving you sleepless nights
Do I even take LP serious, or consider it today, or tomorrow should be the question?

Abi no be this same LP Adams Oshiomole used to become Edo State Governor in 2008, abi isn’t it this same LP that Mimiko became Governor of Ondo state in 2009, or is LP a new party you just discovered because Gringory migrated there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by oluwatofunmi70s: 2:19pm On Mar 22
PLEASE WHO WAS LABOUR PARTY'S CANDIDATE IN 2019 PRESIDENCIAL ELECTION?OBI HAS GIVEN YOU A NATIONAL BALLING,UNA DON DEY MAKE MOUTH.NDI OFE OSE......NA NDI OFE NMANU.PLEASE WHO WAS LABOUR PARTY'S CANDIDATE IN 2019 PRESIDENCIAL ELECTION?OBI HAS GIVEN YOU A NATIONAL BALLING,UNA DON DEY MAKE MOUTH.NDI OFE OSE......NA NDI OFE NMANU....
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Minime10(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/labour-party-belongs-to-nlc-says-wabba/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

Peter Obi should leave LP for Apapa & his group and watched it die within days
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Paraman: 3:40pm On Mar 22
Minime10:

Peter Obi should leave LP for Apapa & his group and watched it die within days
It has been existing before obi got to the party. It will keep on existing if obi leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by boldtruthalways: 4:35pm On Mar 22
Nigeria is not ready to be redeemed.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Inosky(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

LP already had a Governor more than 10 years ago.
10 years ago, Peter Obi was in PDP, doing houseboy work for GEJ.

Keep deceiving yourself. In the new dispensation of electoral process, devoid of any election hooliganism, Obi brought international recognition of that party through his integrity. He brought the most performing governor in Nigeria right now. Obi is a light of hope of the Nigerian masses.
Argue with your keypad. No matter where he goes, it brightens such place. Anytime, any day conduct a free and fair election devoid of intimidation of voters and manipulation of results in Nigeria with Obi and any Nigeria political candidate, I can bet anything that Obi will definitely emerge winner. Even, the cr!minal politician you're supporting knows this truth.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by RecentHistory: 5:04pm On Mar 22
Inosky:

Keep deceiving yourself. In the new dispensation of electoral process, devoid of any election hooliganism, Obi brought international recognition of that party through his integrity. He brought the most performing governor in Nigeria right now. Obi is a light of hope of the Nigerian masses.
Argue with your keypad. No matter where he goes, it brightens such place. Anytime, any day conduct a free and fair election devoid of intimidation of voters and manipulation of results in Nigeria with Obi and any Nigeria political candidate, I can bet anything that Obi will definitely emerge winner. Even, the cr!minal politician you're supporting knows this truth.

If you are referring to Alex Otti. How did Peter Obi bring Otti when Otti joined LP before Peter Obi?

Have you forgotten that when Otti picked LP form, Peter Obi was in PDP, serving Atiku

As at LP had Mimiko as a state Governor, Peter Obi was romancing PDP, waiting for Ojukwu to die.

You really lack knowledge of politics and that's why you are supporting Obi. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Rolings: 6:33pm On Mar 22
broadman20:
PLEASE WHO WAS LABOUR PARTY'S CANDIDATE IN 2019 PRESIDENCIAL ELECTION?

OBI HAS GIVEN YOU A NATIONAL BALLING,UNA DON DEY MAKE MOUTH.

NDI OFE OSE......NA NDI OFE NMANU.

Shameless
Shebi you people were pretending to be different from the rest of them
Last last , una no different from the people you want to displace..... LP like all other parties is just after power , nothing more

This is the real definition of Nigerians really dodge a bullet abi na ATOMIC BOMB OF LP
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by broadman20: 6:38pm On Mar 22
Rolings:

Shameless
Shebi you people were pretending to be different from the rest of them
Last last , una no different from the people you want to displace..... LP like all other parties is just after power , nothing more

This is the real definition of Nigerians really dodge a bullet abi na ATOMIC BOMB OF LP

NIGERIA dodge a bullet from a man who retired as a Chairman of a bank and joined politics and a man we are still struggling to find out his private business before joining politics.

Please kindly help us, we want to know Tinubu's private business before joining politics?

Please tell us.....
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Rolings: 10:00pm On Mar 22
broadman20:

NIGERIA dodge a bullet from a man who retired as a Chairman of a bank and joined politics and a man we are still struggling to find out his private business before joining politics.

Please kindly help us, we want to know Tinubu's private business before joining politics?

Please tell us.....

The same bank he has to sustain with Anambra state money?
In Saner climes he will be heading to Jail not contesting to be President.

Tell us something else

[b]Who told you everyone has to own a private business before they become politician?... [/b]Obidense reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by broadman20: 4:32am On Mar 23
Rolings:

The same bank he has to sustain with Anambra state money?
In Saner climes he will be heading to Jail not contesting to be President.

Tell us something else

[b]Who told you everyone has to own a private business before they become politician?... [/b]Obidense reasoning

See MUMU post o!

So after Obi left as a governor, fidelity Bank has gone down or has been taken over by another bank ABI?

You are supporting a Yoruba man who you cannot defend his private business because he is a Yoruba man, just ask yourself, WOULD YOU HAVE DEFENDED THE SAME MAN IF HE WAS FROM SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH?

I know your region very well as people called slippery people who can defend even the Devil as long as he is from your region.

We are still demanding that you people must tell us the private business of Tinubu before he joined politics? Or else he was a Drug Criminal like many people has been saying here.

What do you expect from a drug criminal in the first place?

I'm still wondering how NIGERIANs dodge a bullet in this suffering mode o!
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Rolings: 4:49am On Mar 23
broadman20:

See MUMU post o!

So after Obi left as a governor, fidelity Bank has gone down or has been taken over by another bank ABI?

What else do I expect you to say
If he didn't use Anambra money to bail out the bank..... It will have gone under

I repeat if it were in America ,Obi will be heading to jail instead of running for elections

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by broadman20: 9:19am On Mar 23
Rolings:

What else do I expect you to say
If he didn't use Anambra money to bail out the bank..... It will have gone under

I repeat if it were in America ,Obi will be heading to jail instead of running for elections

Hahahaha hahahaha!

If this is not madness I wonder what it will be called.

You almost every information about Obi during and after leaving office as a governor and you want him in jail?

Please please please, can we have a little information of the criminal in Aso rock, just a little, from his family background and private business life before joining politics? At least you know about Obi that's why you are talking about him.

If this is China, Tinubu would has been used as a lab specimen by medical school students.

Yorubas are the most terrifying people created by God, they will be pointing at the DUST in their neighbours eyes but carrying WOOD in their own eyes.

What a people?
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Rolings: 9:45am On Mar 23
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

If this is not madness I wonder what it will be called.

You almost every information about Obi during and after leaving office as a governor and you want him in jail?

Please please please, can we have a little information of the criminal in Aso rock, just a little, from his family background and private business life before joining politics? At least you know about Obi that's why you are talking about him.

If this is China, Tinubu would has been used as a lab specimen by medical school students.

Yorubas are the most terrifying people created by God, they will be pointing at the DUST in their neighbours eyes but carrying WOOD in their own eyes.

What a people?

Typical IGBOMAN, you no disappoint with your statement.
Why would an acclaimed saint use government money to bail out his family's ailing business
But since na igboman we must not talk about it because other people are doing it too..... Y'all stop pretending already your movement isn't going to be any different from the present orders

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by broadman20: 10:28am On Mar 23
Rolings:

Typical IGBOMAN, you no disappoint with your statement.
Why would an acclaimed saint use government money to bail out his family's ailing business
But since na igboman we must not talk about it because other people are doing it too..... Y'all stop pretending already your movement isn't going to be any different from the present orders

You must be sick or maybe your EFCC must be sick.

Obi left government as a governor of APGA not even PDP or APC the major ruling parties in NIGERIA.

He was never taken to court, or investigated by EFCC or ICPC even when many people from the ruling party and major opposition party has been arrested, detain and taken to court for corruption.

Obi and Donald Duke ( the good man that Tinubu stole his young adult picture) remain the two governors that has never been taken to court, indicated or taken to any panels of enquiry.

But still, the Devil and his children are still accusing him every now and down because he did the most painful things to them by challenging and defeating their Lord and master in Lagos.

If Obi was the man you saw with bullion van going into his house just before the election, just be sincere, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ME NOW?

Yorubas are too hypocritical that's my only issues with you people.

You will hide a wood in your eyes and be pointing at someone's eyes with a dust.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Akamon(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24
Willed042:

Science of rigging imported into the region from South West. The same elections top leaders of both apc and pdp in porthharcourt claimed was massively manipulated. You guys can defend the devil as long as the devil is currently working on your side. I fear those who do not fear people like u with no iota of shame and dignity.
I am only educating you and other political neophytes who don't understand the science of Nigeria politics.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Inosky(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25
RecentHistory:

If you are referring to Alex Otti. How did Peter Obi bring Otti when Otti joined LP before Peter Obi?

Have you forgotten that when Otti picked LP form, Peter Obi was in PDP, serving Atiku

As at LP had Mimiko as a state Governor, Peter Obi was romancing PDP, waiting for Ojukwu to die.

You really lack knowledge of politics and that's why you are supporting Obi. Smh.

Go listen to Alex Otti's speech after winning Abia State governorship election.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by RecentHistory: 10:54pm On Mar 25
Inosky:

Go listen to Alex Otti's speech after winning Abia State governorship election.

“Peter Obi is a great addition to our campaign, but I can tell you that we won an election before in Abia without him.”

“In 2015 when I ran under APGA, there was no Peter Obi. And we have it on our record that I won that election. At the time we were joining Labour Party, Peter Obi had not joined. - Alex Otti

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/24/i-would-have-won-without-peter-obi-i-joined-labour-party-him-abia-governor-elect-otti#google_vignette
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Inosky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28
RecentHistory:

Peter Obi is a great addition to our campaign, but I can tell you that we won an election before in Abia without him.”

“In 2015 when I ran under APGA, there was no Peter Obi. And we have it on our record that I won that election. At the time we were joining Labour Party, Peter Obi had not joined. - Alex Otti

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/24/i-would-have-won-without-peter-obi-i-joined-labour-party-him-abia-governor-elect-otti#google_vignette

Leave talk.

There was a first twit post he made before this before this, which deleted for reasons know to him.

However, the first statement should give an indication that he road on Obidient movement to become a governor and it was an Obidient movement that fortified that declaration, that's the fact, same thing almost happened in Enugu but was narrowly rigged. How many infamous lawmakers did Obidient movement produced in the last election? That should tell you something, if you're thinking logically.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ending Off-shore Derivation / Interesting Thing About Association Of Witches And Wizards In Nigeria / El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.