Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC (11439 Views)

Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Willed042(m): 7:22am On Mar 22
Akamon:

Why won't childishness and political myopia not leave your door. You guys will hardly understand politics, that's why till date the science of wike sacrifice is still not understood by you guy's. Why always at a loggerhead with your fellow southerners even when there are noticeable difference, the North has this difference but unite in times of political needs. The day the southerners unite, that's when the political tide of this nation changes. Tinubu and wike individually has shown you guys that a single southerner can take the North to it's kneels.
Wike have set a political precedence about the fear of any region in Nigeria and while Tinubu taught us lesson that no region is more powerful.
It's time to unite and stop setting us back.
Science of rigging imported into the region from South West. The same elections top leaders of both apc and pdp in porthharcourt claimed was massively manipulated. You guys can defend the devil as long as the devil is currently working on your side. I fear those who do not fear people like u with no iota of shame and dignity.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by RecentHistory: 7:28am On Mar 22
Inosky:
Imagine if Obi hadn't given this Labour Party a life, nobody would have known that such party is in existence in Nigeria. Now, because money has started coming into the party's treasury because Obi has made them to have 1 governor and many lawmakers. Anyway, I'm seeing that Tinubu's body odour is trying to scatter that party through the parent that formed it, by "divide and rule" tactics. That's the truth.

I think Obi should know that he should have the final say on the LP. It's time Obi forms a party with guided principles for Nigerians to follow, where his decision will be respected, and we will all join into it, including those the people elected in the LP, they will definitely defect.
We need sanity and focus in this struggle to rid Nigeria of ev!l and corrupt politicians with selfish interest.

LP already had a Governor more than 10 years ago.
10 years ago, Peter Obi was in PDP, doing houseboy work for GEJ.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Kusu12: 7:29am On Mar 22
Inosky:
Imagine if Obi hadn't given this Labour Party a life, nobody would have known that such party is in existence in Nigeria. Now, because money has started coming into the party's treasury because Obi has made them to have 1 governor and many lawmakers. Anyway, I'm seeing that Tinubu's body odour is trying to scatter that party through the parent that formed it, by "divide and rule" tactics. That's the truth.

I think Obi should know that he should have the final say on the LP. It's time Obi forms a party with guided principles for Nigerians to follow, where his decision will be respected, and we will all join into it, including those the people elected in the LP, they will definitely defect.
We need sanity and focus in this struggle to rid Nigeria of ev!l and corrupt politicians with selfish interest.

You must drag your master and tormentor to all your miseries. Tinubu must be your master to have done all these.
Dreamer, obingo your messiah is a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years. Obingo is a pretender, criminal and fraudster. It's only his deluded obirodents over hyping their messiah.
Obi will always be a loser like his master serial loser Atiku. Come 2027 elections your messiah will become serial election loser, the same way he's a serial party defector.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Ameduedwin: 7:30am On Mar 22
Now Peter obi have make LP now now, everyone have come out to claim relevance, were all of them all those while?
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by membranus: 7:30am On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

LP already had a Governor more than 10 years ago.
10 years ago, Peter Obi was in PDP, doing houseboy work for GEJ.

Don't mind them, most of those people commenting on NL are stark illiterates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by membranus: 7:39am On Mar 22
Let LP and NLC continue to tear themselves to shreds, while Tinubu siddon look. Then their losses in any forthcoming election will be a total disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Betanaija42moro: 7:39am On Mar 22
Adamux:
Ajaero has turned the NLC to a complete joke. It has always been about his personal interest. This exact reason I see nothing wrong with the way he was disgraced at Imo state.

NLC should strictly be about the welfare of Nigerian workers. Ajaero needs to step down.
Oga don't be lazy to read na. The write up is no too much
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Mozegee: 8:03am On Mar 22
yarimo:
OBI and abure are after labour party money undecided NLC should chase them away from the party immediately
The man in the name of Obi you called his name has already been a billionaire at 30s. What is your age and what is really your achievements. People like should hide in shame and the same time shut up your mouth in writing rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 8:21am On Mar 22
broadman20:
PLEASE WHO WAS LABOUR PARTY'S CANDIDATE IN 2019 PRESIDENCIAL ELECTION?

OBI HAS GIVEN YOU A NATIONAL BALLING,UNA DON DEY MAKE MOUTH

NDI OFE OSE......NA NDI OFE NMANU.
Yes Daddy wants to be a big fish in a small pond abi?Why the runaway Judas political coward no remain for Pdp, after em done pay for presidential form, who beg am to come no name Labor party?
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 8:24am On Mar 22
Mozegee:
The man in the name of Obi you called his name has already been a billionaire at 30s. What is your age and what is really your achievements. People like should hide in shame and the same time shut up your mouth in writing rubbish here
He should gerrout, his so called wealth or achievement is for himself & his family, or have you benefited any thing from Gringory Obi?

Even 1 carton of Hero beer has he given to you & your fellow Obidient Obidients to booze & forget your misery?
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by funshint(m): 8:27am On Mar 22
This party should be de-registered immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by aswani(m): 8:28am On Mar 22
I don't understand why Peter obi and his Obidients are still in the Labour Party.

LP give them a convinient vehicle to use to make noise, now the real owners of LP are tired of all the noise and tarnished image of their party like the rest of us and want their party back.

Why can't Peter Obi just leave their party for them and go and jump into another one as he is an expert at doing that?

I know this fight is all about the money Obidients poured into the Labour Party. Peter Obi, bikonu di wan wey you, Aisha and Abure don chop never do, una wan die put for dere ni, wetin sef?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by frankson1(m): 8:29am On Mar 22
We've had Chairmen from other regions who had occupied these positions and there was never a thing like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 8:30am On Mar 22
Ameduedwin:
Now Peter obi have make LP now now, everyone have come out to claim relevance, were all of them all those while?
After paying for presidential form in Pdp, who begged him to join LP? The useless Hypocrite Yes Daddy Obi done go spoil LP, abi you done forget say them Lamido Apapa warned the idiot that Abure that he was fraternizing with, and paid the 300 million Naira bribe for the presidential slot na the wrong man?
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 8:31am On Mar 22
aswani:
I don't understand why Peter obi and his Obidients are still in the Labour Party.

LP give them a convinient vehicle to use to make noise, now the real owners of LP are tired of all the noise and tarnished image of their party like the rest of us and want their party back.

Why can't Peter Obi just leave their party for them and go and jump into another one as he is an expert at doing that?

I know this fight is all about the money Obidients poured into the Labour Party. Peter Obi, bikonu di wan wey you, Aisha and Abure don chop never do, una wan die put for dere ni, wetin sef?
You have said it all in plain truth.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by frankson1(m): 8:34am On Mar 22
broadman20:
PLEASE WHO WAS LABOUR PARTY'S CANDIDATE IN 2019 PRESIDENCIAL ELECTION?

OBI HAS GIVEN YOU A NATIONAL BALLING,UNA DON DEY MAKE MOUTH.

NDI OFE OSE......NA NDI OFE NMANU.

Check well if both NLC and LP had Chairmen from the same region as they have today.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by frog12: 8:38am On Mar 22
e look like the man no know him work grin grin

Adamux:
Ajaero has turned the NLC to a complete joke. It has always been about his personal interest. This exact reason I see nothing wrong with the way he was disgraced at Imo state.

NLC should strictly be about the welfare of Nigerian workers. Ajaero needs to step down.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 8:42am On Mar 22
frog12:
e look like the man no know him work grin grin

Only the delusioned ObidientObidients, are still living in denial, the ride is over for your Oga. You can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by REALretep(m): 8:47am On Mar 22
More information regarding this matter is being revealed.
Seems like this Abure man wants to hijack the party from the NLC and be fully in charge. The power don sweet am
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 8:48am On Mar 22
Inosky:

We knew the party existed since the days Gringory Obi The Political Judas had vowed never to leave Apga, so please just speak for yourself today & not others.

You that knows nothing about politics as you have shown, the only reason you You got interested in politics was because an Igbo man who was deceiving himself & you was running for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by blacknp(m): 8:48am On Mar 22
Adamux:

Only the delusioned ObidientObidients, are still living in denial, the ride is over for your Oga. You can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by VIKTO83(m): 8:55am On Mar 22
Willed042:

The way u guys try to drag south into your political equation is baffling. Now it is more south west and north. South south and south west has nothing in common...religion, food, culture.... The only state Apc won presidential election in the last election is Porthharcout and will all know what transpired in that grab it and run away with it philosophy of your leaders.

OK.
Apc is in Cross River.
Rivers and will get a hood run in Akwa Ibom. Bayelsa is politically useless as long as number is concerned.
Vp is Bornu. Apc is Sokoto, Abuja, Nasarawa. Katsina, etc.
What I'm trying to say is about d number is possibly Obi and El-rufai team up. So tinubu will still have a field day
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Bluffly: 9:01am On Mar 22
Then Labour party should seize to exist. An institution cannot own a political party. That is unconstitutional. INEC should pick this up now
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Willed042(m): 9:08am On Mar 22
VIKTO83:

OK.
Apc is in Cross River.
Rivers and will get a hood run in Akwa Ibom. Bayelsa is politically useless as long as number is concerned.
Vp is Bornu. Apc is Sokoto, Abuja, Nasarawa. Katsina, etc.
What I'm trying to say is about d number is possibly Obi and El-rufai team up. So tinubu will still have a field day
You guys are so daft in your analyses. Did Apc win the presidential elections in Nigeria. The cross river governor voted in, is he not a cross riverine. So now to u people Apc is a yoruba party propagating yoruba agenda ba... Majority of u Apc supporters are ethnically laced in ideology.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Timmi: 9:09am On Mar 22
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/labour-party-belongs-to-nlc-says-wabba/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

With this open declaration, both the NLC and LP should be proscribed immediately
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by VIKTO83(m): 9:12am On Mar 22
Willed042:

You guys are so daft in your analyses. Did Apc win the presidential elections in Nigeria. The cross river governor voted in, is he not a cross riverine. So now to u people Apc is a yoruba party propagating yoruba agenda ba... Majority of u Apc supporters are ethnically laced in ideology.

Ur generation is daft.
So if I fail to lance with ur perceived idea it means ur mother is daft.
I'm fro. ABIA STATE for d info to ur hollow skull. I'm analysing what's possible political permutation and its not a must for u to come replying or talking trash to me.
If u insult me again I'll make u run mad. Don't ever use derogatory words on people here in d name of comments.
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by 9jatriot(m): 9:16am On Mar 22
If Obi get mind, make he try this your suggestion. Those guys that you think will defect with him will instead use that as an excuse that the party is divided and join PDP or APC depending on which one is more popular in their state.

Obi himself will find an excuse to go back to PDP... all these things happening in Labor will provide the springboard to do it. Who knows, he may even decide to join APC, the party you guys love to hate. When last you see am wear Labor Party shirt sef?

Inosky:

Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by Nwagod26: 9:19am On Mar 22
Hmmm. It's becoming stupid of you all. Is the NLC supposed to be partisan? One will always wonder how these crop of said unionists and opinion leaders think. Surprise should be very far from us all, especially when other unions and umbrella bodies starting forming parallel political parties. Shame on you all
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by broadman20: 9:26am On Mar 22
frankson1:

Check well if both NLC and LP had Chairmen from the same region as they have today.

Okay!

Onye apiachala obawa mba....
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by dododawa1: 10:04am On Mar 22
Inside life
Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by porthouse7(f): 10:09am On Mar 22
This people don small billions stolen in LP the want to have a share of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted / . / Ortom Institutes ₦60 Billion Suit Against Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.