Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army (16669 Views)

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by MrDoGood(m): 6:24am On Mar 22
I pray the innocent ones don't suffer for what they know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Omalicious1: 6:24am On Mar 22
Kuginzi:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/21/solders-killing-troops-wont-leave-creeks-until-culprits-are-caught-arm/

I just wish they could use the energy and vibe whenever they are killed in the North

2 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Fiscus105(m): 6:28am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
Fulanis killed a dozen policemen in Ughelli North some two weeks before okuama episode and nobody occupied anywhere to solve any useless case.

Six Bodies of Slained Officers Recovered

Because of that every community should be allowed to kill soldiers until no more single soldiers abi?

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by infofta(m): 6:29am On Mar 22
Exercise caution otherwise for every innocent civilian you kill you will add 5 more militias. Except FG does not want to export crude oil any more. I forsee bombing of pipelines and destruction of oil installations starting again.

6 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 6:30am On Mar 22
Fiscus105:

Because of that every Local govt would be allowed to kill soldiers
No but every killer should be arrested, Fulani included.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Truvelisback(m): 6:30am On Mar 22
After killing dozens of innocent civilians, you don't want to leave? You aren't serious. You need to shamelessly leave. You have gotten your revenge in a foolish way.

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by maasoap(m): 6:32am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
Fulanis killed a dozen policemen in Ughelli North some two weeks before okuama episode and nobody occupied anywhere to solve any useless case.

So? And your point is? The army or the police should also go and occupy Ughelli North or the army should move away from the Okuoma killings of its officers just like that of Ughelli North? The former makes sense while the later doesn't
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by RxSameer(m): 6:34am On Mar 22
People for naira Land dey do drugs nothing u wan tell me

CodeTemplar:

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by donprinyo(m): 6:35am On Mar 22
de play
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by ogascomax: 6:35am On Mar 22
YoungBlackRico:
Okay if army is lying, what's stopping the culprits or either of the two warring communities from coming out to tell their side of the story grin....sometimes una brain dey work in reverse

Engaging in some conversation with some of you guys is insulting to people of great mind. Do you know how suppression work? Do you understand the game of propaganda? Would you even believe if they speak? Can those people fight the institution of government. Even the State Governor couldn't visit the community despite being the governor of Delta State but you expect the community people to speak so that the army will search for that individual and arrest him/her.

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 6:37am On Mar 22
maasoap:

So? And your point is? The army or the police should also go and occupy Ughelli North or the army should move away from the Okuoma killings of its officers just like that of Ughelli North? The former makes sense while the later doesn't
...all killers of federal force officers should be treated equally. Fulani doesn't have two heads. Same equipment they lackgo rescue abducted children in Kaduna is what they will use to execute this whole Okuama drama.

3 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by MrBroke(m): 6:37am On Mar 22
Something dey worry ona. E happen for Delta but na Bayelsa the killings dey happen. Why Ona no dey report the killings way dey happen for Olodiama.

Soilders are wiping out all the males from 15 years above in olodiama community in Bayelsa State because of what happend in Delta.

Even if the culprits are from there is that the right way to go about it. Families are crying cause almost everyone from that community is going to lose someone.

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 6:38am On Mar 22
RxSameer:
People for naira Land dey do drugs nothing u wan tell me

You no lie but I no wrong.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by maasoap(m): 6:38am On Mar 22
Umueme:
Hmm

I don't believe that those youths just woke up and killed those soldiers , without them doing something suspicious first. While I in no way support the killings, [b] let us also keep in mind that nigerian military and paramilitary agencies have this knack of always lieing to us. May God protect the innocent

Of course, you do support the killings subconsciously, you just didn't realise grin grin grin. It is in you guys to always side with and support bad things: you support ESN killing security agents and destroying facilities, you support IPOB killing your traditional rulers because to you, any of them killed was a traitors grin grin grin, you support and defend any one from your side who's accused of stealing public money, in fact, you guys called for the release of Evans the kidnapper. That's how shameful many of you are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Oakenshield: 6:38am On Mar 22
Nahunger:
Hmm
This is war.

I fear this will escalate very fast, 9ja delta boys are normally warriors.

This may spark a revolutionary movement in the delta region, the fragile peace yaradua achieved is about to be thrown under the bus.
it will spark nothing
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by chigogo2010(m): 6:39am On Mar 22
It's a good idea only if they don't disrupt the Peace of the community. However, most of the soldiers are very wicked. Take a look at what they did to this Nursing mother in EDO STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_GTZyksp8?si=JDmbXjZhk5W3i28I

2 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by maasoap(m): 6:40am On Mar 22
Iseoluwani:
shut up

goan face boko haram
They have been doing that since 2007 that's why your hometown haven't been overrun by terrorists grin grin grin
But that doesn't mean that the criminals you're harbouring shouldn't be dealt with, after all, they're all the same terrorists
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tefund(m): 6:43am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

I tell u!
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by maasoap(m): 6:44am On Mar 22
Authoreety:
Na una sabi...

We still don't know the truth
The truth is that 16 officers (including four high ranking officers) of the Nigerian army were ambushed and killed by out of control criminals your region raised who you're calling sons. Their weapons have to be retrieved, I like that objective grin grin grin
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tefund(m): 6:46am On Mar 22
MichaelSokoto:
dat community is gone 4 good!

Okuoma ppl should jez go buy land elsewhere & start all over again!

cool
And you are happy about that,.can this happen in the north where scores of soldiers die daily?

2 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Jozibrainz100: 6:47am On Mar 22
Iseoluwani:
shut up

goan face boko haram

What is the difference between those people and Book haram?
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Mar 22
Nahunger:
Hmm
This is war.

I fear this will escalate very fast, 9ja delta boys are normally warriors.

That would be interesting, 9ja Delta boys the warriors vs Nigerian Army. I'm sure that you are not saying that the army should let the killers walk away, and with the officers weapons. Most of you have this criminal tendencies in you because you always have soft spot for criminals once they're from your side

This may spark a revolutionary movement in the delta region, the fragile peace yaradua achieved is about to be thrown under the bus.

Na so blackmail don start grin grin grin
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tefund(m): 6:49am On Mar 22
Shadomaan7:
We stand with the Nigerian Army in their mission to bring justice to the fallen soldiers and restore peace and security in the Niger Delta region.
Have they restored peace in the north where there is an existential crisis?

2 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tefund(m): 6:51am On Mar 22
crossfm:
Hehehe.

What Nigeria army should be doing now is gathering intelligence,not just occupying that village.

If they dig well and cooperate well with the members of the community they will get their answers.

Burning down that village will bring them nothing.

They are just instilling fear and making the main culprits to run far away.

Another thing I don't like is the double standard in Nigeria.
Let me make it clear that I don't and will never support the useless people who carried out these act,but if this issue was to be in the north,will they be burning down the whole village and killing innocent citizens?.

I pointed out the manners the Nigeria army respect and interacts with people in the north on a thread few weeks ago,and this incident has vindicated me.

Nigeria depicts a pure picture of the Animal Farm. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
The so called southern leaders are cowards for not speaking out about this .

2 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by brightovio007(m): 6:52am On Mar 22
Apply same approach in the North

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
...all killers of federal force officers should be treated equally. Fulani doesn't have two heads. Same equipment they lackgo rescue abducted children in Kaduna is what they will use to execute this whole Okuama drama.
Nigerian army have been in the North fighting local criminals and domestic terrorists since 2007. Most of their operations are being carried out in the north because that's where many criminals are. Let them do this job here too. After all, you didn't send the armed youth to do what they did
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Originalsly: 6:53am On Mar 22
Shadomaan7:

We stand with the Nigerian Army in their mission to bring justice to the fallen soldiers and restore peace and security in the Niger Delta region.

Justice has to do with law enforcement. Is it the Army or the Police that make arrests, press charges and seek justice in court? 16 people have been killed .... not in a war ... it's murder. Is it the duty of the Army or the Police to find the murderers? We have been soo dumbed down and don't even know.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Dphenom01: 6:54am On Mar 22
Umueme:
Hmm

I don't believe that those youths just woke up and killed those soldiers , without them doing something suspicious first. While I in no way support the killings, let us also keep in mind that nigerian military and paramilitary agencies have this knack of always lieing to us. May God protect the innocent

#MyOpinion

And you the wise "nitwit" whose peanut sized brain works completely ok open your mouth waaaaa to spew rubbish.

1. Okuama community has come out and said their side of the story. (Try reading about it you dolt)

2. As I don't know who's right or wrong, and to exonerate myself from supporting evil based on my view of the matter, I clearly made the statement written above "may God protect the innocent"

Only a simpleton like you wouldn't understand that.

The Army ha might have done something they don't like but what we are saying is that :
1 it's wrong to kill another human being
2 soldiers are representing the government and no where in the world will they tolerate such mindless killing of soldiers
3 the soldiers are human too and they have families. If we are their relatives will we say

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tefund(m): 6:55am On Mar 22
Truvelisback:
After killing dozens of innocent civilians, you don't want to leave? You aren't serious. You need to shamelessly leave. You have gotten your revenge in a foolish way.
Don't be deceived this is all about oil bunkering .

2 Likes

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by johnjose68: 6:58am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

You must be a fan of the man that gets his ideas from mad men

Do not think you can hide behind your monicker and wish the country bad

Have you heard that the Naira is recovering....but I heard Rufai is sad about this

I also heard the headless mobs are sad too

Does that mean that my prayers for those wishing Nigeria bad is already coming to reality:

"SADNESS AND POVERTY SHALL FOLLOW EVERYONE WHO WISH BAD FOR NIGERIA AND ALSO WISH THE PRESIDENT FAIL FOREVER AND EVER ... IN JESUS NAME, INSHALLAH...AMEN" wink
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Ceeblck: 7:03am On Mar 22
Na 4 eastern state dem dey get power sha
Mumu people
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Nahunger(m): 7:05am On Mar 22
maasoap:

That would be interesting, 9ja Delta boys the warriors vs Nigerian Army. I'm sure that you are not saying that the army should let the killers walk away, and with the officers weapons. Most of you have this criminal tendencies in you because you always have soft spot for criminals once they're from your side

Na so blackmail don start grin grin grin

You are entitled to your opinion, people like you lack the capacity to reason critically so consider this reply a gift, cause you ain't getting anymore from me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode's Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / "Saraki, Atiku Cannot Beat Buhari" - Boss Mustapha / Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.