Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army (16664 Views)

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:07am On Mar 22
God punish all of you if you leave the creeks,,,,construct barracks there.

You went on a wrong mission and you pay for it.

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tiswell(m): 9:10am On Mar 22
Osiris12:
a minister was assassinated. Nothing happened
A governorship aspirant funsho Williams kpai. Nothing happened still.

No face
No case
This is entirely a different scenario from what you just posted.

A soja isn't your regular politician.

Killing a soja anywhere in the world attracts severe consequences
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Iseoluwani: 9:12am On Mar 22
maasoap:

They have been doing that since 2007 that's why your hometown haven't been overrun by terrorists grin grin grin
But that doesn't mean that the criminals you're harbouring shouldn't be dealt with, after all, they're all the same terrorists
lara awon werey ta sin re... o re ju
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by luizpippo(m): 9:15am On Mar 22
"General Officer Commanding, 6 Division, Nigerian Army/Land Component Commander, Joint Task Force, South South, Operation DELTA STATE, Major General Jamal Abdussalam has assured that troops conducting operations, over the gruesome murder of officers and soldiers at Okuama Community in Ughelli South LGA would be firm, strong, decisive and professional in the cause of the operations in the general area,” the Nigerian Army said in a Thursday statement."

What does the above statement mean when they have already burnt down the community?
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Snitcher410: 9:16am On Mar 22
1. To be sincere in my view ..I think the soldiers should leave the community from next month this is not how to fetch the culprit... We're really in a stone age is this the kind of mentality that we're going to fight external force if we have a war for instance.... If I'm recruiter by force I will not fight with Nigeria sojas they're dumb.. now you burn people house to the ground making them to start Fresh is this the kind of justice you want how will the community people really talk what happened you just install fear into them
2. This look like a setup to me against the community
3. I think the government is after the oil in the community just to build a barrack to secure it to them self .. that if they're not leaving again
4. Sorry for our soldiers...But where our governor Mr Sheriff aware of the soldier peace accord who sent the soldier, or where they sent by the Federal government and if Yes what's the persons name he should be question by the state government too?? Because Delta state is our state ... How can a soldier go for a peace accord without the consent of the government one secondly they went with Ijaw youth to the community of his rival does that make sense now the soldiers are died but no youth died from the ijaw youth or did they vanish .... let's play an intelligent game now ... Why did Government not send a official or Rep staff telling the community elders and chief and even king of Ughelli south to call for a hall meeting but instead soldier took it upon themselves to just walk to a village like that things are not done that way ....
I think the soldiers should leave that community and fight the culprit through intelligence unless they want to change place to barrack and to themselves oil Well to suck from

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by komekn(m): 9:18am On Mar 22
Kilometres:

You too mumu

And you are so daft.

Stylishly trying to justify wrong.

Even if the soldiers have done something wrong to them. Does that give them power and right for such gruesome killing of the soldiers?

Use your brain.

First, if the military had struck first as you alleged, it is a community with leaders, they would have raised and it would have been reported in the social media cos govt can not control social media.

It is most likely because of bunkering which most of these traditional rulers give backing to.

Your must be secondary school youth .

You are a small boy with little understanding.

Bunkering has always gone on with the direct participation of the military many senior officers have become billionaires through it.

Tompolo is master bunkerer all things go through him. This warlord militant has soldiers under his command effectively and they are the core Jagaban in the area.

No community youth will attack the army without the most murderous provocation. The NA has a proven and substantiated present and historical record of wanton destruction and killing of innocent civilians.

They think they are above the law , this had been going on for decades until the people armed themselves, and militancy was born it's only in hibernation. That brought mutual respect and restraint the NA have forgotten it seems.

This case is more of the NA doing the bidding of Tompolo in a local community dispute. And wiping out community leaders thinking that will stop the people and the dispute.

Let me quote my previous post.

In matters like this you should have police and DSS independent of the army investigating. The NA is not trained to investigate crime and they have too many conflicts of interest in this matter and can never be impartial. They would most likely bury and destroy any evidence of NA culpability.

Who has ever heard of a high powered peace ✌🏿 mission ( Leftenant Col. Two majors) no police, no DSS, no civil groups, no external traditional rulers, no religious leaders, JUST THE ARMY 🪖 somebody is telling LIES and trying to bury the TRUTH

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by SmartyPants(m): 9:21am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
Fulanis killed a dozen policemen in Ughelli North some two weeks before okuama episode and nobody occupied anywhere to solve any useless case.

Six Bodies of Slained Officers Recovered

You didn't see this from the same link you posted?

"Vanguard gathered that operational huts of the suspected killer Fulani herdsmen were destroyed."

Eschew hypocrisy.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On Mar 22
SmartyPants:

"Vanguard gathered that operational huts of the suspected killer Fulani herdsmen were destroyed."

Eschew hypocrisy.
now many houses are still standing in Okuama or whatnia stopping the occupying soldiers from destroying the occupational mud houses of the army killers?

Your brain must be on rechargeable mode Mr man.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Mo6M: 9:33am On Mar 22
They have not caught the culprits, but they have burnt down everywhere..... Na for South una dey always get power..... Una get strength like this, why una never use am finish those bastards herdsmen and BH in the North... Rubbish

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by SmartyPants(m): 9:43am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
now many houses are still standing in Okuama or whatnia stopping the occupying soldiers from destroying the occupational mud houses of the army killers?

Your brain must be on rechargeable mode Mr man.

I know most of you type faster than you think, or perhaps you are just invested in being mischievous. The obvious point is that the police destroyed the fulani community to the fullest extent that they could which is what the army is also doing - which I don't support by the way.

The point is simple: alleging that there is some differential treatment in how the two instances have been treated is a lie and you know it. The sole difference lies in the nomadic nature of herdsmen who are quicker to flee the scene and disappear into the forests. I might add, there is also a tremendous difference in the operational capacity of the army and the police.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 9:51am On Mar 22
SmartyPants:

I know most of you type faster than you think, or perhaps you are just invested in being mischievous. The obvious point is that the police destroyed the fulani community to the fullest extent that they could which is what the army is also doing - which I don't support by the way.

The point is simple: alleging that there is some differential treatment in how the two instances have been treated is a lie and you know it. The sole difference lies in the nomadic nature of herdsmen who are quicker to flee the scene and disappear into the forests. I might add, there is also a tremendous difference in the operational capacity of the army and the police.
you are speaking useless grammar. Read more about the incidence and cure your own ignorance.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by SmartyPants(m): 9:52am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
you are speaking useless grammar. Read more about the incidence and cure your own ignorance.

Of course, it would be as useless to you as a book is to a baboon!

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by xeju: 9:57am On Mar 22
The whole saga is just centred on oil bunkering. If you believe anything else, then you're a simp and don't know how devilish the Nigerian Army is. You're a southerner supporting what the military is doing only shows you be born troway & senseless considering how they treat the North in similar incidents
Kuginzi:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/21/solders-killing-troops-wont-leave-creeks-until-culprits-are-caught-arm/

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Xinox: 10:05am On Mar 22
Know this and know peace! Killing a military personnel is the last option if you want peace in your community. Your action can put the entire community into endless problems. I wonder how people think.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by dododawa1: 10:07am On Mar 22
Inside life
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tollyboy5(m): 10:07am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
ughelli north is not in northern Nigeria. It is in Delta state.
Insurgency is insurgency
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:03am On Mar 22
tefund:
And you are happy about that,.can this happen in the north where scores of soldiers die daily?
who said I am?
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by KESSO1234(m): 11:06am On Mar 22
When Boko Haram are killing us you guys dnt do anything,now small Army don die for the Delta creeks , Army can't do anything, creeks boys will finish all of them , I pity for the innocent ones that wil die
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by ashawopikin(m): 11:36am On Mar 22
News flash! The killers have since left the creeks
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by thisisit: 11:53am On Mar 22
Don't leave... Stay there forever.. zombies
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Lekan239(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22
Umueme:
Hmm

I don't believe that those youths just woke up and killed those soldiers , without them doing something suspicious first. While I in no way support the killings, let us also keep in mind that nigerian military and paramilitary agencies have this knack of always lieing to us. May God protect the innocent

#MyOpinion

And you the wise "nitwit" whose peanut sized brain works completely ok open your mouth waaaaa to spew rubbish.

1. Okuama community has come out and said their side of the story. (Try reading about it you dolt)

2. As I don't know who's right or wrong, and to exonerate myself from supporting evil based on my view of the matter, I clearly made the statement written above "may God protect the innocent"

Only a simpleton like you wouldn't understand that.

You dolt. Had to switch account didn't you?
Go through my posts, a screenshot of me supporting UGM OR ESN and you'll get 100k instantly. I know it's hunger affecting your sense of reasoning (not like you have one anyway). Unlike you shameless lot that'll support anything your slave masters shove down that hole of a brain, i actually don't support wring doing in any form. Honestly, I don't see why I should be explaining myself to a man-baby like you.

Exactly the same reason I added "may God protect the innocent". Irregardless, whoever killed them isn't innocent either. You get my train of thought now?

Have a nice day man

A man was sentence too death by hanging in Ekiti because he killed his wife lovers... bcus the wife husband did something bad and the husband killed him, does it mean the husband should not be punished?.....

Nigeria police harrase you, and u go break bottle for there head. No be Kiri kiri dey welcome you so ni..

Army personnel harrase you, and u break bottle for there head, shey u never sign ur death warrant like that ni
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by richeso: 1:09pm On Mar 22
The army have something they want to do in that exact location. And all this drama they created it to use it as excuse. Life has no meaning for this people. Commands are coming from the top. They are either doing some shit mining or running some shit in that place they are now.

Think deep!
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Umueme: 2:50pm On Mar 22
Kilometres:

You too mumu

And you are so daft.

Stylishly trying to justify wrong.

Even if the soldiers have done something wrong to them. Does that give them power and right for such gruesome killing of the soldiers?

Use your brain.

First, if the military had struck first as you alleged, it is a community with leaders, they would have raised and it would have been reported in the social media cos govt can not control social media.

It is most likely because of bunkering which most of these traditional rulers give backing to.

There's a reason there is something called "reading to understand " which clearly you lack. Get out of here you dolt
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Umueme: 2:50pm On Mar 22
Lekan239:
A man was sentence too death by hanging in Ekiti because he killed his wife lovers... bcus the wife husband did something bad and the husband killed him, does it mean the husband should not be punished?.....

Nigeria police harrase you, and u go break bottle for there head. No be Kiri kiri dey welcome you so ni..

Army personnel harrase you, and u break bottle for there head, shey u never sign ur death warrant like that ni

Read and understand what I wrote oga. Don't be unfortunate
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by omurphy23456: 2:57pm On Mar 22
For what?
MichaelSokoto:
dat community is gone 4 good!

Okuoma ppl should jez go buy land elsewhere & start all over again!

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Sleekfingers: 4:37pm On Mar 22
That's good.....
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by luluman: 6:54pm On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
Fulanis killed a dozen policemen in Ughelli North some two weeks before okuama episode and nobody occupied anywhere to solve any useless case.

Please find time come our side for NDA Kaduna and help us say it loud.

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by billyG(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22
SmartyPants:

Eschew hypocrisy.
Empty grass huts.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by ivolt: 7:32pm On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

So, soldiers should have occupied Ughelli because Fulani killed people.
I didn't know that Ughelli is owned by the Fulani's.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 7:36pm On Mar 22
ivolt:

So, soldiers should have occupied Ughelli because Fulani killed people.
I didn't know that Ughelli is owned by the Fulani's.
Is forest not.grazing route again, pubic haired scalp dude?/

El-Zakzaky Wanted Special Treatment In India — FG Reacts To Shiites Allegations / Governor Obiano's Farewell Message To Anambra People / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67