Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover (14356 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by seanwilliam(m): 8:40am On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

Anger and jealousy is a spirit. Only few can control. I'm that type of person that can kill for another man having affair with my wife. Some men can be sticky to another man's wife...saying nothing the man go do. May God avert us from evil.
I wanted to call u a simp, but your opening statement shows that you need to attend anger management class. Truth be told, I find it hard to control myself too when I’m angry.. what I do these days is to totally avoid whatever/whoever is fueling that anger in me, but I can’t kill my fellow man for anything not even over woman except in self defense …

As bad as this may sound even though I don’t pray for it, I already have it in mind that at some point in life, this( woman cheating on me) might happen to me.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by gtassure: 8:40am On Mar 22
Originalsly:
The death sentence appears to be extreme ... but it is not. A clear case of premeditated murder almost always carry the maximum sentence which is the death sentence in this jurisdiction. He threatened to kill the victim .... that's premeditation ... and did kill him.... murder ... premeditated murder ....case closed. It is usually difficult to prove in court that someone premeditated... or intended to kill the victim... so the charge is reduced to manslaughter. In this case it was clear. Since it was an ongoing affair... if the husband had kept quiet... caught the guy with his wife in a compromising position and killed him ... his fate would've been different .... he may even walk free .... since the killing would fall under a crime of passion ... when the court will consider him flying into a rage as expected behavior and whatever he does at that moment justified.

From comments it seems the lesson from this is that husbands should be calm and walk away. Not against it... but the lesson should be staybclear of people's wives.... you can be killed by the husband and the husband walks free.
You must be mad for promoting murder! Nobody has a right to kill another human for whatever reason!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by VULCAN(m): 8:54am On Mar 22
Rather dumb to call the condemned man an Alpha male.

If you don't know what an Alpha male is - Google is your friend.

Also Alpha is spelt with an "h". Take note.

boldsleek:
cry.

Two lives wasted over a woman's affection.

This is a warning to those "if I don't have him/her, nobody else will". You will just die throw way.

Nigerian men says they are the "prize", but, everyday you hear news online that makes you keep wondering why is the so called "PRIZE" moving mad bikonu?

Anyways...,
Alpamale-0
Feminist-1
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by enemyofprogress: 8:54am On Mar 22
All because of pusssssssy
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Donedeal1(m): 9:20am On Mar 22
All this for ordinary

Community "well",

Meant for the public.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Trustedpronet: 9:20am On Mar 22
gtassure:

You better change your mindset or else, you end up like this Ekiti guy!

The man sleeping with my wife is killing me already...what if he infects her with HIV, Herpatis C..etc. Making me lose emotional love in my home and giving my children bad image. I rather end like the ekiti guy.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by neonly: 9:21am On Mar 22
post=129046270:
Only Almighty God Will Protect Us From EVIL

U mean from women
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by gtassure: 9:30am On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

The man sleeping with my wife is killing me already...what if he infects her with HIV, Herpatis C..etc. Making me lose emotional love in my home and giving my children bad image. I rather end like the ekiti guy.
......then you need a Therapist! What you have going in your head is a mental issue!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by NapoleonHill: 9:31am On Mar 22
Lithiumite:

Read the story again....second to the last paragraph,even the honourable judge gave a latent reason for justification of what he did....I had known this several years back when I was much younger...let me help u here

Okay sir, but let me give you context to it.

The defence argued for provocation. Provocation would have earned him a lesser sentence but not let him off the hook.

I have also known this for many years now. Even manslaughter, which is committed without intent, will not get you off the hook.

You can look it up further online.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Jman06(m): 9:33am On Mar 22
RisenObinna:
Why death sentence? did the judge consider what led to the act or does the judge has personal beef with the murderer?
Premeditated murder attracts the death sentence. Nothing like personal beef here! All the judgements delivered by judges are based on written rules in law books.

Like people already said here, the guy should have waited until he catches them in the act before striking. That would have earned him a lighter sentence.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Trustedpronet: 9:38am On Mar 22
gtassure:

......then you need a Therapist! What you have going in your head is a mental issue!

DIana was raped in cannan and all the men in cannan was killed by her brothers. WHAT THERAPIST WAS recommended for them. I only wish such doesn't happen to me in my life time.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by ejimatic: 9:58am On Mar 22
post=129046266:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekiti-man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-wifes-lover/%3famp
The woman will now marry another person now. Foolish man!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by holywind(m): 10:11am On Mar 22
...............Holyfvvck...............
Do not kill your wife's lover
Send the woman away and have peace of mind
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by RisenObinna: 10:42am On Mar 22
Jman06:
Premeditated murder attracts the death sentence. Nothing like personal beef here! All the judgements delivered by judges are based on written rules in law books.

Like people already said here, the guy should have waited until he catches them in the act before striking. That would have earned him a lighter sentence.
Ok. I have learned. There were similar responses to my comment.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Ginomel(m): 10:54am On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

Stupidity begets stupidity...for a man to see me finish that my is his choice...let me enjoy my stupidity oga. Na my mates dey die for war front.

You mean you can kill yourself for a wife that went to another man.

You don't have any business with the man she went to.

Blame your wife instead for ignoring you and going for another person.

Thought I have heard it all
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 11:04am On Mar 22
NapoleonHill:

Okay sir, but let me give you context to it.

The defence argued for provocation. Provocation would have earned him a lesser sentence but not let him off the hook.

I have also known this for many years now. Even manslaughter, which is committed without intent, will not get you off the hook.

You can look it up further online.

Provocation, yes!! But that arguement gets watered up in the face of facts revealing he planned the assault on the victim and also had accomplices......the act was premeditated simple......if it had been a spontaneous act where it happened in the heat of the moment when he caught them and killed them both there and then.....he has a good case.

Emphasis at bolded....if he even walked out of the room to go get a weapon to kill them,he would be guilty of murder because the law will prove that he still had enough time to think it through.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Firstcitizen: 11:11am On Mar 22
Kobicove:

The sentence is justified.

He had no right to take another person's life angry

A judgement like this was succesfully overturned in another country by another ruling citing provoked momentary insanity
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:14am On Mar 22
3rd Leg and puss matter always bringing in wahala
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by shoprite: 11:20am On Mar 22
In football betting, this one for be "Over 1.5" . . .The woman use two of them straight, she scored twice! undecided

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Mar 22
Two of them will continue their battle in the afterlife while the wife mourns for three years before marrying someone else. I hope he has backup on the other side, the love rival go comot him teeth that way.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by ashawopikin(m): 11:40am On Mar 22
The wife will continue with her wh0ring while he die by hanging
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by ashawopikin(m): 11:41am On Mar 22
meobizy:
Two of them will continue their battle in the afterlife while the wife mourns for three years before marrying someone else. I hope he has backup on the other side, the love rival go comot him teeth that way.
mourns for 3 years ke?
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by NapoleonHill: 12:40pm On Mar 22
Lithiumite:

Provocation, yes!! But that arguement gets watered up in the face of facts revealing he planned the assault on the victim and also had accomplices......the act was premeditated simple......if it had been a spontaneous act where it happened in the heat of the moment when he caught them and killed them both there and then.....he has a good case.

Emphasis at bolded....if he even walked out of the room to go get a weapon to kill them,he would be guilty of murder because the law will prove that he still had enough time to think it through.

Whether he had enough time to think or not, he's not getting off the hook. That's my point. No one kills another and walks away in the face of the law except in self defense. Not even manslaughter.

Provocation may not earn him a death sentence but he would be still be gone for a long time.

Modified.

If provocation is a valid defense to get away with murder, the world will be in chaos. You can read more from the link below or do your own research. Let's not misinform people.

https://lawpavilion.com/blog/provocation-as-a-defence-how-effective-in-cases-of-homicide/
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

LET TEMPTATION BIGGER THAN ME NOT VISIT ME ...IF THIS ONE VISIT ME I WILL KILL AND FACE THE LAW. I HAVE NEVER SLEPT WITH SOMEONE'S WIFE SO NO MAN SHOULD GIFT ME SUCH TREATMENT.
Ask yourself what you stand to gain by deliberately sending yourself to gulag for life while the pussssy continues to get fuccccked when you gone.

We place too much importance on the pusssy that it doesn’t deserve.

I have seen women, both married and unmarried, hunt endlessly for diccck without shame.

Be careful brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Idaytesj29(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22
Lithiumite:

Read the second to the last paragraph....the honourable judge clearly stated grounds for justification of what he did......he only got slammed because it was premeditated and he even had accomplices.......if he had caught them in the act and killed him or even both
immediately,he could be justified.

I tell people,stay off married women....it can lead to premature death.

I read everything. If it's not in the first degree i.e premeditated murder, the charge is usually Manslaughter and the sentence is mostly 20 years.

There is nothing like Scott free when someone is killed. That's the vital point I want to make .
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Real2088: 2:05pm On Mar 22
Lithiumite:

Why should my sister commit adultery....if she wants somebody else,honourably quit the relationship you are in.

If you or anyone u know enjoy going after married women.....just to let you know,it can lead to death and the killer can walk away free....just so you know

No cheating Justifies killing,Am not in support of cheating but if someone kills my brother or sister because they cheated,I will poison that generation to the last existing being

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by grandstar(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22
The man was stupid. Always keep your anger In check.

For such a young marriage and the woman to be cheating, he should have dumped her and collected back the bride price he paid.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 2:46pm On Mar 22
Real2088:

No cheating Justifies killing,Am not in support of cheating but if someone kills my brother or sister because they cheated,I will poison that generation to the last existing being

Then you die for your sister's stupidity and her inability to keep her legs closed
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Kobicove(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22
Firstcitizen:

A judgement like this was succesfully overturned in another country by another ruling citing provoked momentary insanity

Momentory insanity is when you act immediately or on the spur of the moment.

This case will never qualify as momentary insanity because the accused took the time to call and organise his friends to come team up with him to beat up the guy, this is more of premeditated murder!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Boldideas: 3:16pm On Mar 22
post=129046266:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekiti-man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-wifes-lover/%3famp

Because of one pussy?! Nope. I don't have that energy. If she likes, she can turn her private part to a public part. Honestly, I don't give a Bleep. Next!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by pappilo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22
NOETHNICITY:
Na mumu men wey don too invest trust in their wives dey commit murder upon catching their wives in the act.

I will never do this. Infact I will take my leave and let them finish up afterwhich everything ends there.
Now he is going die and the woman will likely continue to collect other dicccks

Men should man up and be men.

I rate men who say this provided they will do as said if faced with the situation in reality. This is now my thinking but it took me a negative experience where I almost threw my life away because of one dirty woman to realise no woman is worth it.

Now I have no deep emotional investment in any woman or relationship. Ready to call it quits at the drop of a hat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omisore Got N1.3bn From Dasuki Funds —EFCC / 11 LASU Students Arrested With Guns At Ijanikin / Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.