Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover (14359 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by BigBashiru: 6:37am On Mar 22
Men should please have sense.

1. A woman is not your exclusive possession. In this day and age before she met you, she had prior boyfriends and if she is cheating in marriage why are you so offended (it's not as if if you are her first or second man)? Why not simply cheat back by getting your own girlfriends? One of your new girlfriends might end up being better than the wife sef.

2. I have a friend who is an ashewo. Eventually she got married and the husband was forming exclusive over her head Warning me not to call her again...each time I call her he would be asking her "who is that". The girl was even prepared to come fukk me sef just say God dey if not I for gree. if only he knew the girls past lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by cunny88(m): 6:41am On Mar 22
they should go and continue the fight on the great beyond
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by RisenObinna: 6:47am On Mar 22
maasoap:

Oil dey your head. Even the judge codedly said that it could have been a passion killing but it wasn't when he said, " except the situation is such that it is sudden and leading to a heating of passion. ". He would have gotten away if he had caught them in the act and did it alone.

It was premeditated. He had been issuing threats before. And he equally murdered the man with the help of his friends. There was no even evidence of his claim. No judge would rule otherwise
Ok
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by YelloweWest: 6:53am On Mar 22
crossfm:
Just imagine.

The mugu has lost his supposed wife and life too.

Even before he is hanged,the adutreriou wife is already banging another man.

Why not learn how to move on.
Divorce her,and move on with your life. There are many fishes in the sea.

Remember, 99% of the time it's men who teach their wives adultery..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Trustedpronet: 7:04am On Mar 22
NOETHNICITY:
Na mumu men wey don too invest trust in their wives dey commit murder upon catching their wives in the act.

I will never do this. Infact I will take my leave and let them finish up afterwhich everything ends there.
Now he is going die and the woman will likely continue to collect other dicccks

Men should man up and be men.

Anger and jealousy is a spirit. Only few can control. I'm that type of person that can kill for another man having affair with my wife. Some men can be sticky to another man's wife...saying nothing the man go do. May God avert us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by BigBashiru: 7:12am On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

Anger and jealousy is a spirit. Only few can control. I'm that type of person that can kill for another man having affair with my wife. Some men can be sticky to another man's wife...saying nothing the man go do. May God avert us from evil.
That's not anger that's stupidity. Why are you angry? Did she tell you it's only you she has slept with? What's the cause if the anger? It's stupidity. While your wife is cheating also get a girlfriend and do your cheating too.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Real2088: 7:14am On Mar 22
Lithiumite:
That's why men should never allow women matters stay too long in their heads....if she is cheating,why not walk away....their are a thousand and one more other ladies out there that needs you.

She has even helped your situation by ending your burden on her,she wouldn't be your responsibility anymore .....some men are just way too foolish.

The reason he was jailed was that the murder was premeditated.....if he had been patient enough to plan a way to catch them in the act and he then strikes the man or both to death immediately he catches them,he has a 99% chance of walking away free.

Why will he strike them both? What justifice him striking them,if someone strike your sister to death because she cheated how will you feel? Breaking up whatever is best,As if he has never cheated too
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by adecz: 7:14am On Mar 22
This is manslaughter not murder.

The defense lawyer is incompetent.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Real2088: 7:15am On Mar 22
Cheating men cry and grieves the most when you temper with their own,No the woman will go on with her life with another strong and young dick while he rots in jail

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by udemzyudex(m): 7:16am On Mar 22
See wetin anger cause.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by udemzyudex(m): 7:17am On Mar 22
YelloweWest:

Another mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Trustedpronet: 7:19am On Mar 22
BigBashiru:

That's not anger that's stupidity. Why are you angry? Did she tell you it's only you she has slept with? What's the cause if the anger? It's stupidity.

Stupidity begets stupidity...for a man to see me finish that my is his choice...let me enjoy my stupidity oga. Na my mates dey die for war front.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by themanderon: 7:22am On Mar 22
Wife he didn't see and he is now going to lose his life and the woman he was fighting for will now fly like a bird into another man's arm. Men be wise. Some women are nothing but trouble and would ruin you forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by tunde1200(m): 7:23am On Mar 22
YelloweWest:

Pls throw more light on that
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Originalsly: 7:24am On Mar 22
The death sentence appears to be extreme ... but it is not. A clear case of premeditated murder almost always carry the maximum sentence which is the death sentence in this jurisdiction. He threatened to kill the victim .... that's premeditation ... and did kill him.... murder ... premeditated murder ....case closed. It is usually difficult to prove in court that someone premeditated... or intended to kill the victim... so the charge is reduced to manslaughter. In this case it was clear. Since it was an ongoing affair... if the husband had kept quiet... caught the guy with his wife in a compromising position and killed him ... his fate would've been different .... he may even walk free .... since the killing would fall under a crime of passion ... when the court will consider him flying into a rage as expected behavior and whatever he does at that moment justified.

From comments it seems the lesson from this is that husbands should be calm and walk away. Not against it... but the lesson should be staybclear of people's wives.... you can be killed by the husband and the husband walks free.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by tunde1200(m): 7:24am On Mar 22
udemzyudex:

Another mumu talk.

Should have ask her the reason for that and how
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by udemzyudex(m): 7:29am On Mar 22
tunde1200:

Should have ask her the reason for that and how

No need to ask, she'll definitely give a mumu answer with the way she reasons.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40am On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

You kill another man for sleeping with your wife either you go to jail for life or you get hanged. Either way your wife collects more dickssss after you are gone.
Always remember this and understand that women aren’t loyal
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 7:42am On Mar 22
Real2088:

Why will he strike them both? What justifice him striking them,if someone strike your sister to death because she cheated how will you feel? Breaking up whatever is best,As if he has never cheated too

Why should my sister commit adultery....if she wants somebody else,honourably quit the relationship you are in.

If you or anyone u know enjoy going after married women.....just to let you know,it can lead to death and the killer can walk away free....just so you know

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Coconunu(m): 7:46am On Mar 22
Life continue for the woman ....
But if u ask me the woman shouldn't go free because she is the cause of all dis issue.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 7:48am On Mar 22
NapoleonHill:

Provocation does not mean you will walk away freely, you may not just be put to death.

Even manslaughter, which killing someone by mistake, will not get you to walk freely. You may only bargain reduced sentence.

Read the story again....second to the last paragraph,even the honourable judge gave a latent reason for justification of what he did....I had known this several years back when I was much younger...let me help u here

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 7:52am On Mar 22
maasoap:

Oil dey your head. Even the judge codedly said that it could have been a passion killing but it wasn't when he said, " except the situation is such that it is sudden and leading to a heating of passion. ". He would have gotten away if he had caught them in the act and did it alone.
You know many Nigerians, don't read and those that do,many still have compression problem....it's as clear as daylight and you don't even need a lawyer to interpret that for you......I learnt this several years back even before I ever dreamt of getting married that you can get killed if you are caught with a married woman and the husband can walk away free.

It was premeditated. He had been issuing threats before. And he equally murdered the man with the help of his friends. There was no even evidence of his claim. No judge would rule otherwise
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 7:56am On Mar 22
Idaytesj29:

He wouldn't walk away free kan kan, he will only be charged with man slaughter, which will attract a lighter sentence.

And a possibility of amnesty or state pardon after serving good no of years.

Read the second to the last paragraph....the honourable judge clearly stated grounds for justification of what he did......he only got slammed because it was premeditated and he even had accomplices.......if he had caught them in the act and killed him or even both
immediately,he could be justified.

I tell people,stay off married women....it can lead to premature death.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Trustedpronet: 8:03am On Mar 22
NOETHNICITY:
You kill another man for sleeping with your wife either you go to jail for life or you get hanged. Either way your wife collects more dickssss after you are gone.
Always remember this and understand that women aren’t loyal

LET TEMPTATION BIGGER THAN ME NOT VISIT ME ...IF THIS ONE VISIT ME I WILL KILL AND FACE THE LAW. I HAVE NEVER SLEPT WITH SOMEONE'S WIFE SO NO MAN SHOULD GIFT ME SUCH TREATMENT.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by gassbee: 8:05am On Mar 22
RisenObinna:
Why death sentence? did the judge consider what led to the act or does the judge has personal beef with the murderer?
no matter d degree of d offence, u cannot take law into your hands .
DAT IS D LAW

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Successlane: 8:21am On Mar 22
Satazaa:
Sadly enough the woman that the two of them has died and will die over may probably be making love with another man as at the time the death penalty was being pronounced, he apparently received the death penalty because he planned and premeditated the murder, if he caught them live then a good lawyer would have gotten a way more lighter sentence for him, in my university days two rival cult groups fought over a girl and three lives were lost and several others severely maimed, then some years down the line i walked into a banking hall at ibadan only to discover that the same lady that was fought over was a head of operations at the defunct oceanic bank and was married to another man with kids, for me there is nothing as senseless as fighting over a woman
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by jaszplus12(m): 8:22am On Mar 22
post=129046266:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekiti-man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-wifes-lover/%3famp
I want to know if the man was expected to hand over a medal to the lover for a job well done!!
Anyway, why fight over a wife who's decided to collect elsewhere? There are many others ready to marry him self...now hangman's noose is his portion! Tragic!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by RisenObinna: 8:22am On Mar 22
gassbee:
no matter d degree of d offence, u cannot take law into your hands .
DAT IS D LAW
I have gotten the answer to my question. This about the actions that led to the crime and how it was carried out.

Thank you.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Thislifee: 8:22am On Mar 22
post=129046266:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekiti-man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-wifes-lover/%3famp
Am 28 years too and am single and not married because I haven't seen wife material! If I don't eventually see then I would just be getting sexual pleasures from all these girls(non- wife material) till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Thislifee: 8:26am On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

LET TEMPTATION BIGGER THAN ME NOT VISIT ME ...IF THIS ONE VISIT ME I WILL KILL AND FACE THE LAW. I HAVE NEVER SLEPT WITH SOMEONE'S WIFE SO NO MAN SHOULD GIFT ME SUCH TREATMENT.
why then did you married a woman whom you can't trust her fidelity?
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Donaldoni: 8:29am On Mar 22
The dead is the ULTIMATE LOSER if he was not in right standing with God - born again. He may have landed in HELL. embarassed

The others can give their lives to Christ and still make heaven. embarassed

DON'T LET ANYBODY SEND YOU TO HELL!!!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by gtassure: 8:32am On Mar 22
Trustedpronet:

You better change your mindset or else, you end up like this Ekiti guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspect In Lagos Police Station Kidnapped By 3 Masked Gunmen / Lust-induced Suicide / Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.