Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover (14357 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Maysdevices(f): 4:11pm On Mar 22
Coconunu:
Life continue for the woman ....
But if u ask me the woman shouldn't go free because she is the cause of all dis issue.
What crime did she commit? 🎤
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Maysdevices(f): 4:14pm On Mar 22
Lithiumite:

Read the second to the last paragraph....the honourable judge clearly stated grounds for justification of what he did......he only got slammed because it was premeditated and he even had accomplices.......if he had caught them in the act and killed him or even both
immediately,he could be justified.

I tell people,stay off married women....it can lead to premature death.
You really, truly, honestly, sincerely believe you can kill someone in ANY situation that wasn’t ’self defense’ and walk free?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Maysdevices(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22
Lithiumite:

Then you die for your sister's stupidity and her inability to keep her legs closed
For your mind na only you fit murder person. Until them tie all your family inside bush when you mess with the wrong set of people

KILLA BOI 😃😃😃
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by jenniferedet00(f): 4:43pm On Mar 22
So sad
Reminds me of a police inspector that caught his wife on bed with a mechanic, a man that the wife

Men are seeing things.

While they were growing up, they decided to mess with the sincere ladies and took their love for granted. Such is life.

Meanwhile, check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22
pappilo:

I rate men who say this provided they will do as said if faced with the situation in reality. This is now my thinking but it took me a negative experience where I almost threw my life away because of one dirty woman to realise no woman is worth it.

Now I have no deep emotional investment in any woman or relationship. Ready to call it quits at the drop of a hat.
Yes, see beyond what they (the women) tell you as long as you didn’t meet them as virgin.
They will pretend to be righteous. The will lie that only one or maybe two guys has ever had a taste them. Believe them at your own peril. I have seen women, both married and unmarried who pretend to their husbands and boyfriends to be chaste, but the moment they have the opportunity to collect an extra dicck in secret they do it like lionesses.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 7:22pm On Mar 22
Maysdevices:
You really, truly, honestly, sincerely believe you can kill someone in ANY situation that wasn’t ’self defense’ and walk free?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

People walk away with murder a lot of times!!
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Real2088: 6:10am On Mar 23
Lithiumite:

Then you die for your sister's stupidity and her inability to keep her legs closed

Automatically you are sign the agreement that your future wife or your now wife should stab or poison you to death anytime you cheat . Agreed right? Yes or No
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Lithiumite: 9:19am On Mar 23
Real2088:

Automatically you are sign the agreement that your future wife or your now wife should stab or poison you to death anytime you cheat . Agreed right? Yes or No

I won't be so foolish to allow things get to that point.
Re: Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover by Real2088: 4:28pm On Mar 25
Lithiumite:

I won't be so foolish to allow things get to that point.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omisore Got N1.3bn From Dasuki Funds —EFCC / 11 LASU Students Arrested With Guns At Ijanikin / Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.