Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta (14083 Views)

Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by AmuDimpka: 9:01am On Mar 22
All these crazy Delta Ibo cultists....instead of channelling your energy to things useful

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by edogu(m): 9:06am On Mar 22
A case of assassination or cult related. Unfortunately, his wife had to be involved in this. SAY NO TO CULTISM.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by opera1(m): 9:08am On Mar 22
That's the ultimate reward of being a cultist.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Faposky95: 9:11am On Mar 22
what i find, belly churning is how professionally retarded these gooks make crime reporting sound........
people were killed, and wat is written here tried to expose the marital status of murdered victims......
i read other international news like goings on in Haiti......a real war zone.....
they tell you things connecting to the lives of the victims and perpetrators.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by freshkpomo(m): 9:13am On Mar 22
Faposky95:
what i find, belly churning is how professionally retarded these gooks make crime reporting sound........
people were killed, and wat is written here tried to expose the marital status of murdered victims......
i read other international news like goings on in Haiti......a real war zone.....
they tell you things connecting to the lives of the victims and perpetrators.

Ask me if the marital status concern us. It was so irritating to read, rather why not just tell us the gangs involved so the society will know how to inform the police if they find anything suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Neddstark: 9:28am On Mar 22
Gangs in America follow rules and don't touch the family. But the ones in Nigeria follow no rules and do what they do out of sheer wickedness.
Now why join this stupid thing that will give your enemy the right to do so much wickedness to you. The victim is learning in his grave. Say no to cultism.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by johnnychuks(m): 9:29am On Mar 22
Promismike:
I don't pity cultists when they are killed. And don't tell me the wife doesn't know me married a cultist.

I don't waste my pity or tears on cultist
. Yes you man be right some how but I will put it to you that some wifes don't know that their husbands is a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by IamANigerianMan: 9:36am On Mar 22
OgaDeyVex:
This Is So Terrible πŸ˜”, Wetin Dey Happen Na?
Cultism is an occupation in Niger Delta
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Ceeogbaru2: 9:42am On Mar 22
Family business #am proud to be what again JEW
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Faposky95: 9:42am On Mar 22
freshkpomo:

Ask me if the marital status concern us. It was so irritating to read, rather why not just tell us the gangs involved so the society will know how to inform the police if they find anything suspicious.

like reporting needs a college degree or phd.......?
if only Pharoah forsaw that the future would have a country like Nigeria.
he may have petitioned time

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Bahamas95(m): 9:44am On Mar 22
These people are more wicked than the devil.

Even if the man is a rival cult member why not come for him alone, killing his wife and her unborn baby/babies was unnecessary and barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Snitcher410: 9:50am On Mar 22
AmakaTips2:
Penalty of sin/evil is death. Hope he gets what he deserves
Contact me for your Project, Dissertation, PowerPoint, Proposal etc
I don't think the wife deserve that ... I don't know what the man did
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Imert: 10:01am On Mar 22
These Deltans are blood suckers
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by akeeng: 10:18am On Mar 22
I’m always baffled whenever I read about cult activities in 2024. Ha! People still dey join cult? Seriously? What for exactly? Omo mehn

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by ShenTeh(m): 10:18am On Mar 22
You know you are dating or married to a cultist and you are there saying it can't happen to my guy, it will happen.

Quit your wicked ways.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Azazyel: 10:36am On Mar 22
Okpokpo09:
Nigeria will never be beta under tinubu. He doesn’t know what governance is all about. Insecurity here n there, killings kidnapping etc . Who is really tinubu?

What is his business with crimes within your state? Blame your state government. Africans are always looking for who to blame for their crappyness. Nigeria would get better under tinubu. If you hate him, that doesn't mean things won't work anymore. Learn to accept that your candidate lost and move on. You can't force a candidate on people. Everyone has the right to choose
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by greggng: 10:48am On Mar 22
naijapikin2:

You have changed your name from naija cova
Weldone o... πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Anyway, it is better to be branded as a jewman than to have sleepless nights because of aro mate or pirates or kaizer chiefs or any other stupid name that these cultists go by.

Am jew and am proud 😎😎😎

You are a wise man ...Those young ignorant kids doesn't know they are playing with fire

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by TUTU147: 11:01am On Mar 22
Sirchiboy:
Inside my own community.
What is happening
We don't have leaders that is why and the police are not doing enough.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by Osanoghodua1: 11:22am On Mar 22
Evil never ends, you killed a man, his innocent wife, and his innocent unborn child. What do you expect God to do? Cain killed Abel and the blood of Abel cried out, you're all here killing the innocents. You won't escape the judgement of God
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by TUTU147: 12:18pm On Mar 22
It is so pathetic that Ogwashi uku has become a Den of cultist and other criminality because of lack of community leadership,the government at all levels are not doing anything about it.Our young brothers dying everyday.May God Almighty heal the land.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22
Was he also a cultist? If yes? So? undecided
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta by bluefilm: 4:02pm On Mar 22
Most likely, another case of blood in; blood out... I guess..

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC / Security Operatives Recover AK47 Rifles After Car Was Hijacked By Robbers.Photos / Police Arrest 108 Naval Impersonators In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.