Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) (28372 Views)

John Rudeh, Nasarawa Student Declared Missing After Fatal Palliative Stampede / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question / 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 11:44am On Mar 22
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/two-female-nsuk-students-killed-in-stampede-for-palliatives/
I hate crowd . I like staying at the extremes of a crowded congregation. Why struggle for whatever when the chances of it reaching you are very slim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by newoffer: 11:45am On Mar 22
I will not line up for anything. I dont have but I won't line up for any palliative. I won't that's why I hustle ahead and invest wisely
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 11:46am On Mar 22
Nigeria is such a disorganized country . In saner climes these things are done effortlessly but over here those in position of authority are so happy seeing their followers struggle for crumbs.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by orikoku: 11:50am On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
So sad..rip to them...Pls house I need ur urgent advice on d kind of business of 2.5m
open a thread for your urgent advice.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Opanka44(m): 11:51am On Mar 22
3kay945:

So to you now, the cause of death is the students' Greed abi

The way some people reason sha.. haba!.

Keep your opinion to yourself and allow me do same. I didn't make this comment on your Head, it's my space.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Onyeka8: 11:56am On Mar 22
So painful.
May they RIP AMEN.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 11:56am On Mar 22
May their soul rest in peace
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by PETERENI1(m): 11:57am On Mar 22
With a proper arrangement these sad incidents can be avoided and averted! Why not arrange them according to department! How can you gather all students at same time and not expect disorderly ness that could lead to stampede! Failed management failed institution failed government! We will never learn from the previous occurrence to correct our wrong in this country! So sad
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22
decatalyst:

Free-for-all.

Have you seen Nigerians boarding or disembarking an airplane?

We are too impatient.

The overall mental health of Nigerians na jagajaga, everything na force, average Nigerian want to make money and oppress.

We South racism, xenophobia, and we practice the mother of all.

We are from different planet lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Endinjustice: 12:02pm On Mar 22
decatalyst:
Jesus Christ!

Nigerians are always in a rush...something that will go round,most of us like to rush to get it.

This is also evident in the way we drive. Everybody rushing to somewhere at the same time. They will block the main way and the alternative.

May their souls rest in peace. An avoidable death is painful

Nothing has ever gone round in this country except APC shege banza

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22
I don't know the word palliative even exists until Buhari's era angry
Anyway may they rest in peace.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by blackboy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22
May God forgive you. No be by force to comment. May their souls rest in peace. We all know how expensive rice is. For a student this free rice would have gone a long way. God have mercy. It was shared in lafia to students of recent.
Opanka44:
Hunger Bad.
See how these young, lively, beautiful ladies with promising futures ended their Lives just because of a few cups of Rice. Is it worth it? See what Nigeria has been reduced to? It's so shameful as parents of the deceased students to tell someone the cause of their children's death. When people ask them, should they now say the children died cos they were hungry and struggling to get palliatives ?

I can tell u that these girls weren't actually hungry, it was just out of greed that they went to struggle to get those stuffs. They have parents and lots of boyfriends who they bill. They use expensive phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22
Bleep. Some people future wives and present babes gone because of food. Nigeria is finished seh. So much Hunger in the land
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:09pm On Mar 22
Kudos to APC led government....
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Edoreborn: 12:13pm On Mar 22
orikoku:
open a thread for your urgent advice.
ok
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22
decatalyst:
Jesus Christ!

Nigerians are always in a rush...something that will go round,most of us like to rush to get it.

This is also evident in the way we drive. Everybody rushing to somewhere at the same time. They will block the main way and the alternative.

May their souls rest in peace. An avoidable death is painful

What happened to the student reps, department reps and class reps?
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Mar 22
Nawaoooo..see what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Mar 22
See what the APC government has reduced nigerians to... nawaoooo
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Mar 22
I always say palliatives is not the solution to nigerians problem... government just reduce the price of fuel, disel and strengthen the naira against the dollars and you will see the prices of foodstuffs will reduce and be cheaper for nigerians to afford and buy which will reduce the hunger and hardship... simple
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Mar 22
It's quite unfortunate... palliative government, palliative economy
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22
Sadly Nigeria can not organise or do anything rightly. Nigeria is not only the country there things like this are shared.

We lake database management. Image for school again when everyone knows the number of students in their class. Give the class rep and it will get to all.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Goldenchyke(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22
I hate anything "free" in Nigeria. It can never end well. Even immunization, I no do for my children. The last one is 8, and will soon enter pri 4. I have seriously warned them to always run away from any general free things in Nigeria.

Just see how these promising ladies lost their lives because of "PALLIATIVE FROM HELL" which may not have sustain them for two days.

May God console their relatives.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22
Corruption. They gathered the students to share because of corruption. They knows the proceeds won't go round. Later they will claim they shared 12 billion.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Dougad: 12:33pm On Mar 22
Omo that stampede for Abuja in 2014 for job seekers wey kill people just make no wan even near anywhere wey very large crowd dey cos of this nonsense.

No organisation, everybody just do what they want. It's a shame

RIP to these ladies
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22
Do food storage or selling of raw food stuffs
Edoreborn:
So sad..rip to them...Pls house I need ur urgent advice on d kind of business of 2.5m
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22
Even the universities that should be an epitome of orderliness is still messing up. These palliatives should have been shared on departmental level, then each department will then share to their students according to their level. What nonsense.
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by LagosFirstSon: 12:40pm On Mar 22
SalamRushdie:
Avoid Satanic palliatives
The same APC government that you fought tooth and nail to install

I get your receipts

Shame on you all
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:43pm On Mar 22
LagosFirstSon:

The same APC government that you fought tooth and nail to install

I get your receipts

Shame on you all

Me 200 percent Pro PDP na him you dey accuse? You can never see anywhere I will ever support APC an organization I have labelled Satanic since 2014

1 Like

Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Cruzmaster: 12:44pm On Mar 22
richiemcgold:
... and it may not be hunger that really pushed them into this unfortunate death but uncontrollable crave for awoof.

Respect the dead
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by Cruzmaster: 12:44pm On Mar 22
Tinubu has destroyed Nigeria
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by freemanq(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22
Soo sad, but our government must learn to create the right way to distribute palliative to avoid this type of senseless killing. Meanwhile this economy challenges is man made caused by our greedy politicians and government appointees. Nobody deserve to die this way
Re: 2 Female NSUK Students Killed In Stampede For Palliatives In Nasarawa (Photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22
Gathering like this should be avoided especially for free things.

Anyways, I need 17k. Can you do this for me? Check my sig for the aza.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / Lagos Collapsed Building: Private School Not Registered - Associations / Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.